When Ha Min accidentally ran into Seungcheol because she was running away from her bullies

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o9fhb60ql01t0s9txo1_400.jpg

tumblr_inline_o8kjnxfZzo1r6qirk_500.gif

For: piqahbyg97

Partner: Seventeen's Seungcheol

I hope you like it!

pagebreak1.png

Min looked back and gasped when she realized that they were right behind her.

"Come back here, you loser!"

Min squeaked in fear as she turned the corner, running into a small street in Insadong. I should've wore my running shoes! She gripped onto her backpack handles and made another turn in hopes of losing them.

"You can't run forever, Ha Min!"

Min cursed under her breath and knocked down a stack of empty cardboard boxes to slow them down. She cheered inside her head when she heard her bullies groaning and some falling over.

She looked back again and smiled when they were almost out of her sight. Great. Now I just have to-

"Umph!" Min bumped into someone and fell to the ground. She gasped and quickly stood up. Mumbling a quick apology, Min ran away as her bullies followed.

Seungcheol got up. "Hey! Miss?" He reached out, holding her phone, and jumped back when four girls ran past him. "Woah."

"Ha Min! You're ing dead once we catch you!"

Seungcheol's eyes widened at their choice of harsh words. "Looks like she's in trouble."

Min looked back again and huffed when they were right behind her. Why can't they just leace me alone? I didn't do- "Ah!" 

Someone grabbed her hand and pulled her forward, making her run faster. At firt, Min almost had a heart attack, thinking that Jina, the queenka, got her. She relaxed and followed only when she realized that the person in front of her was a boy.

Wait, where is this stranger taking me? Min started to panick again but decided to go with the flow. I guess it's better than- Wait....isn't he...S.coups?

Seungcheol pulled Min into a small alley next to a dumpster. The girls searched all around before running the other way. Seungcheol and Min both sighed in relief.

"Thank you." Min looked up and froze. Their bodies were pressed against each other and their faces were centimeters apart. She could feel him panting on her nose. What surprised her more was that he actually was S.coups.

"Are you okay?" Seungcheol softly asked. Min managed to nod without fainting right then and there. "Let's get out of here." Seungcheol, still holding her hand, pulled her out of the alleyway.

He scrunched up his nose as the smell of the dumpster lingered around them. Great place to hide, he sarcastically told himself. He looked down and abruptly took his hand away as his ears turned red.

Min bit her lower lips as she dug the tip of her shoe into the dirt. "Thank you for saving me."

"Your welcome," he tried to sound cool but stuttered, making his ears more red. Min noticed and giggled. She casually felt her uniform for her phone and gasped in horror. "Oh shoot."

"What?" Min looked at him, "I think I dropped something while I was running."

"Looking for this?" Min looked at his hand and gasped. "My phone. How did you...?"

"You dropped it when you bumped into me earlier."

Her jaw dropped. "That was you? I'm so sorry about that."

Seungcheol chuckled, "It's fine. I see why you were in such a hurry." Min smiled while curling her hair behind her ear.

"Do they...bother you everyday?" 

Min, surprised, looked at him with open. "Nevermind, you don't have to answer that. Do you need a ride home?"

Min got off of the van and Seungcheol followed. "Thank you, so much again."

Seungcheol smirked, "Your welcome." He looked at her uniform and smiled. "Ha Min?" Min blushed, "Yes?"

"I just wanted to call your name once." Seungcheol looked at her uniform again before getting into the van.

Min turned around and let out a loud breath. "Choi Seungcheol of Seventeen just saved me." She squealed and ran all the way home with glee.

The next day, Min skipped to school. The incident with the bullies was all gone from her head. All she could think about was the way Seungcheol smiled and called her name. "Eek!" She giggled and jumped around.

"Hey!" Min froze when she heard a familiar voice. She gulped and turned around. It was Jina and her posse, walking up to her. Jina scoffed, "Why are you so happy? Is it because of your knight in shining armor that came to the rescue yesterday?"

Min lowered her head. Jina smirked, "I don't know who that was, but do you think he'll be here every time you need help? Huh?" She harshly shoved her shoulder, making her stumble back.

"Ha Min!" 

The students around them gasped and some of them screamed in delight. "It's Seventeen's S.coups!" 

Min's ear perked up. She looked up and gasped as a smile formed on her face. Jina and her posse turned around and melted into fangirls. "Oh my gosh! S.coups oppa!" 

The bullies fixed their skirts and hairs as Seungcheol made his way toward them. "What are you doing here?"

Seungcheol looked at Min before turning to the girls. "I'm here for my friend."

"Friend? You have a friend here?"

"Yeah! She's right here." He pointed to Min. All the students, including Min, gasped. "The outcast is S.coups' friend?!"

Seungcheol slung his arm around Min's shoulders and pulled her close. "Are you guys my Min's friends?"

My Min... Min blushed.

Jina and her friends put on fake smiles. "Yes! Of course! We're super close!"

Liars. Seungcheol sweetly smiled, "Then you guys must treat her well, right? I'm glad to hear that Min had so many friends. Isn't that right, Min?" He looked at her and she slowly nodded back.

Seungcheol turned back to the bullies. "Well, I'm going to take her out to eat now. See you guys later." He walked her to Seventeen's van and made her go inside. He shut the door and smiled at her.

"They won't bother you anymore."

Min's heart warmed up at his actions. "Thank you."

"Mm, mm," he shook his head. "No need to thank me. I was just helping my friend. So, is there anywhere you want to eat?"