(Surprise) When Mino thinks that something had happened to Eunhye but she was just helping out a stranger

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

winner_1403710966_mino1.jpg

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAUQjBw&

For: exsuho1004

Partner: WINNER's Mino

Hope you enjoy~~ Feel free to request again!

 

 

I'm sorry I can't walk you home." Mino apologized.

"It's fine Mino."

"Should I tell my manager I can't make it? Or that I'm sick?" Eunhye laughed at Mino's childness.

"Mino I can walk home on my own."

But today was supposed to be our day. You finally got a break from the hospital, and we haven't had a proper date since your last one three months ago."

I'm sorry. I'm just always busy these days huh?" Eunhye smiled apologetically.

Mino quickly shook his head.

"No babe I didn't mean it like that it's just.. ugh... freaken Seunghoon... I swear he's probably out on date or something. Being sick is a lie." He scowled at the thought.

"And weren't you thinking of using that same lie just now?" Eunhye questioned raising a brow.

"I-I yeah... but still."

Laughing Eunhye said, "Don't go ruining another coworker's day by pulling a Seunghoon and just go, I'll be fine. I'll just catch up on some sleep, I havn't been getting much of it these days.

"Fine but promise to call me when you get home." He said pouting.

"Alright I will, now get going."

Waving hands they parted ways.


"Oh Mino you're already here, thank goodness. Hurry up and go change into uniform." The manager sighed in relief.

"Ok hyung." Mino replied and headed to the changing rooms.

Hmm that's strange Eunhye should be home about now, why isn't she calling.

Frowning with slight worry, Mino took out his phone and called Eunhye.

He-

Hello? Eunhye? Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere? Why didn't you call?

Woah slow down. Hello to you too. And yes I'm fine, no injuries as far as I know, and I didn't call because I'm not home yet. I stopped by the coffee shop by the house to get something to drink.

Oh thank god. I thought something happened.

Sorry I didn't mean to scare you.

It's alright. As long as nothing happened.

Mhm. I'll be home soon. I'm crossing the street right behind our house right now- OH MY GOD!

Mino's mind went blank as he heard the screech of a car, Eunhye's scream, and the drop of her phone on the other side of the line all in the span of a second.

Hello? Eunhye? EUNHYE? WHAT HAPPENED? EUNHYE?

The door opened and his coworker Taehyun came in. "Hey Mino what's wrong? I heard you yelling from outside.

"Mino couldn't think anymore as he ran out of the restaurant bumping into Taehyun on the way.

"Mino where are you going??" His manager yelled, but Mino couldn't hear anything but the sound of Eunhye's scream ringing in his head.


Arriving at the street Eunhye said she was at before he lost contact with her, he saw a couple of people crowding around police cars and caution tape.

But what came into his sight was the iPhone he recognized as Eunhye's from the keychain hanging off of it and a couple feet away from the item, a pool of blood.

Blood. Eunhye's blood.

At this thought Mino's face whitened and he lost all strength in his legs.

No. No. No no no. This can't be true. Eunhye can't be...

Mino immediately got up and went to the crowd of people standing around.

"Do you know which hospital the ambulance went to?" Minho demanded grabbing hold of a stranger.

The man gave shook his hand off. "What the hell man let go."

Mino complied but still held his gaze. "I think they were going Seoul National University Hospital."

At this Mino waved for a taxi and headed towards the said hospital.

Throwing a wad of cash to the driver Mino ran into the hospital up to the front desk."Is there a patient that just got into a car accident, named Lee Eunhye admitted here?"

"One moment sir." The lady said before typing away at her keyboard.

"There is no one with that name that was admitted here today sir."

"Wh-what?" The lady checked the computer again.

"But there was a recent patient that was admitted less than an hour ago, and the one who made the report and came here in the ambulance with the patient went by the name Lee Eunhye."

"What... and where is she now?"

"Miss Lee Eunhye left after the patient's guardians showed up."

After muttering a quick thank you, Mino raced out of the hospital and waved for a taxi home.

Eunhye please be alright. Please be at home waiting for me.


He got out of the taxi and headed towards the house.

Inputting the house pin with shaking hands, he opened the door and walked in.

A wave of relief washed over him the moment he saw the shoes Eunhye had been wearing earlier that day, right in front of him.

"Mino? Is that you?"

Not sparing a second, Mino ran up to Eunhye and took her into his arms.

"You're alright. You're alright." Mino whispered into her neck.

Eunhye softened at his words. "I'm sorry for worrying you. I know I shouldn't have left you hanging like that but my mind just kind of went blank, you know? I didn't even realize I had dropped my phone.

"He let out a sigh of relief. "It's fine. It's alright. As long as you're safe."

"I feel bad though, you just ran around everywhere looking for me didn't you? I tried calling you once the police brought me my phone, but you left yours at the restaurant. Taehyun picked up."

"I did? I didn't even realize."

"Anyways, I'm sorry."

"Don't be. But can I ask what exactly happened?" Mino asked breaking the hug.

"Well..."

"I'm crossing the street right behind our house right now-"

*SCREECH**THUD*

Looking up at the sound, Eunhye's eyes widened at what she saw.

"OH MY GOD!"

Eunhye froze as she stared at the gruesome scene in front of her, not even realizing Mino calling for her from her phone which was now on the ground.

She came to her senses when she noticed the driver of the car trying to flee the scene.

She quickly took a mental note of the license plate, and rushed to the teenager lying on the floor.

"Hey are you alright?" The boy showed no movement, and it only caused Eunhye to panic even more when she saw the blood seeping out of his forehead.

Being an intern she was used to seeing blood and knew what emergency measures she had to take, but the situation caused a bit of fear to arise in her.

Shaking it away, she quickly called the ambulance and applied pressure to the wound to stop the bleeding temporarily.

Once the ambulance arrived she went along with them just to make sure that the boy would be alright.


"Turns out it wasn't that big of a wound, just a slight concussion. It was a good thing I was there to stop the bleeding otherwise it could've been worse. Also the police are currently tracking the driver with the license number I gave them." Eunhye explained.

Mino hugged Eunhye once more. "You're amazing."

She blushed. "No I'm not."

"No. You are amazing. You saved a person's life today and I'm proud of you for that." Eunhye giggled at his praise.

"Well if you put it that way... By the way don't you have to go back to work?"

"Nah. And besides they have no way of calling for me since I don't even have my phone."

"They can always call me you know."

"Well then we can just turn your phone off." Mino suggested.

"Can't, hospital rules. Phones have to be on and in range at all times." He groaned.

"Okay fine but I'm still not going back. We can just ignore any calls from the restaurant."

She laughed. "Okay fine if you get cut don't come crying to me."

"Haha, I won't. Let's just finish our date."

"You want to go out again?"

"I never said anything about going out. We can finish our date at home." Leaning in Mino stole a quick kiss from Eunhye.

"Let's watch a movie. I'll make the popcorn, you pick the movie." Mino said and headed to the kitchen.

Smiling Eunhye went to go pick out a movie.

Tired from the days events, both of them ended up falling asleep on the couch halfway through the movie, in each others arms.