When Hyunae talks about how they first met in an interview

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

© King Of Heart | Do not edit.

tumblr_o6lxyihXSP1qagqqso1_540.gif

tumblr_o6lxyihXSP1qagqqso3_540.gif

tumblr_o6lxyihXSP1qagqqso2_540.gif 

For: ljoeah

Partner: Bangtan's Jungkook

I hope you like it!

pagebreak1.png

"And that was a scenario from a seventeen year old high school girl who was having some trouble confronting her first love."

The radio host flipped the page and looked up at Hyunae. "Hyunae, is there anything you'd like to say to this particular girl?"

Hyunae leaned into the mic and thought. "Mm, I would tell her to not worry about it too much. Not everyone has it easy with his or her first crush, but everything will work out in the end."

"Ah, good advice," the host clicked her tongue. "Say, how was it with your first love, Hyunae?"

Hyunae blinked at her in surprise, "Uh, um."

"Ooh, is it confidential?"

Hyunae laughed, "No, it's just, mm. Well, my first was actually the person I'm currently dating."

The host gawked at her. "BTS' Jungkook is your first? Can you tell us what happened?"

Hyunae laughed. "Sure. I actually met him as a fan first..." 

Hyunae held the Jimin fan in her hand and waved it in the air along with every other ARMY in the concert venue.

"Say what you want, say what you want." Hyunae screamed the lyrics and jumped up and down.

After the concert ended, Hyunae dashed outside to get to the hi-touch event. She rehearsed what she wanted to say to each member in her head until it was finally her turn. Rapmon smiled at her, making her swoon and shutting her up. She stared at all of them in awe as she mindlessly hi-fived them as she walked along the line.

Jungkook smiled at a fan and turned his head to see a Jimin fan who caught his eye. She smiled brightly at Jimin who was standing right next to Jungkook. She hi-fived Jimin and then Jungkook before leaving.

Jungkook raised a brow and looked at her retreating figure. She didn't even look at me, psh. 

Hyunae screamed once she was back at her hotel. "I touched Jimin!" She put her right hand to her chest and dreamily sighed. "I'm never washing it."

After getting ready to sleep, Hyunae decided to get some ice from the vending machine to massage her feet that were sore from all the jumping at the concert. Hyunae hummed BTS' Boy in Luv as she walked across the hallway to the machine. After getting her ice, she turned around only to bump into someone.

"Sorry-" Hyunae's jaw dropped. It's Jungkook. 

Jungkook stared at her, It's the Jimin fan. 

Hyunae was about to say hello when Jungkook pushed past her to get some ice himself.

Hyunae gawked at him. Did he just push me? He's so rude! Hmph! Hyunae purposely pushed his back before walking back to her room.

Jungkook scoffed at her and ran after her. "Hey!"

She immediately spun around, "What?" Jungkook stopped in shock.

"What do you want?" Hyunae raised a brow at him.

Jungkook scoffed in disbelief. "Aren't you a BTS fan? I remember seeing you at the hi-touch event."

Hyunae was taken aback. H-He remembers me? She quickly shook her head and glared at him again. "So what? I never said that I was a fan of you." She stuck her tongue out and walked away.

"Hey!" Jungkook yelled after her.

Just then, Jhope walked out of his bedroom. Hyunae gasped and ran up to him. "Hoseok! I'm such a big fan. Can I take a picture with you?"

Jhope smiled, "Of course!" They snapped a picture together. Hyunae thanked him, glared at Jungkook once more, and walked into her room.

Jungkook gawked at her as Jhope walked over to him. "Do you know her?"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at her door and didn't bother to reply to Jhope before walking back to his room. 

The host laughed out loud. "What are the odds that you guys are dating right now?"

Hyunae laughed along, "That's what I thought too. The big guy up there is really funny when it comes to fate."

"Do you guys ever talk about your guys' first meeting?"

Hyunae giggled. "All the time. He always teases me about being Jimin's fan."


"I listened to the radio today and heard a familiar story."

"Oh really?" Hyunae raised a brow at Jungkook who was sitting on the floor of the practice.

"Yup. The girl sounded so annoying though."

Hyunae scoffed and hit his arm. "The guy didn't sound so great either."

Jungkook laughed and pulled her onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You're way better." He kissed her cheek.

"Am I better than that guy?"

Hyunae giggled and kissed him back. "Definitely."