When Luhan tries to catch Eunhye's attention with pick-up lines when she only plays with her dog and ends up annoying her

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o6l5ihq3TL1s0rhu3o1_500.png

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif 

For: exsuho1004

Partner: Luhan

Thanks for waiting!

pagebreak1.png

Luhan angrily munched on a bag of shrimp chips as he watched Eunhye play with her dog.

puppy-672085_960_720.jpg

"This is the first time you're seeing me in three months and you're playing with your dog?"

Eunhye kept her eyes on her new puppy and kissed him adoringly. "I got him last week. He needs all the attention I can give him so he feels at home."

Luhan scoffed and shoved a handful of chips into his mouth before walking away.

Luhan rolled his eyes as they sat on the couch together. Eunhye was still only paying attention to her new dog.

"Are you really not going to look at me?"

Eunhye looked at Luhan for five seconds before playing with the dog again.

Luhan groaned out loud and leaned his head back. He felt a weight on his lap and opened his eyes.

The corgi stared up at him with big, inoocent eyes with his tongue sticking out.

Luhan narrowed his eyes at him. "I don't like you."

The corgi jumped onto his chest and his face. Luhan flinched and pushed the dog away.

Eunhye came back from the kitchen with a cup of coffee and picked him up from the ground. "How'd you get here?"

She cooed at her puppy, making Luhan's blood boil. I need to do something. 

"Is your dad a thief?"

This caught her attention, "What?" She stared at him, slightly offended.

Luhan smugly smirked, "Because someone stole the stars in the sky and put them in your eyes."

Eunhye chuckled and hit his chest. "Shut up."

The puppy her face, taking her attention away from Luhan again.

"Call the police!" Eunhye jumped up at his sudden outburst. "Why?!"

"Because! You just stole my heart." Luhan smiled at her while showing her a heart shaped with his two fingers.

Eunhye rolled her eyes and went back to the puppy.

Luhan frowned. She liked it when I said these lines to her before. Why not now? 

"I'm choking!" Luhan yelled from the kitchen.

Eunhye rushed to the kitchen with her puppy stumbling forward behind her. "Are you okay?"

Luhan was perfectly fine, sitting on the counter. "I think I need mouth to mouth." He puckered his lips and closed his eyes.

Eunhye hit his mouth with her hand, "Stop laying, Luhan."

He scowled at her retrieving figure and whispered, "Only if you stop playing with your puppy!"

Luhan sat down next to Eunhye again and leaned close to her. "If you were a booger, I'd pick you first."

Eunhye closed her eyes and sighed, "Luhan, stop messing around."

Luhan pouted and tried poking her side. "What are you doing? Stop."

He evilly grinned and started to poke her and tickle her.

"Luhan!" She laughed and put her puppy on the ground. "Stop!"

Luhan straddled her and kept tickling her.

"Okay! I'll pay attention to you!"

Luhan smiled smugly in victory and kissed her lips. "Finally, I can kiss you again."

Eunhye chuckled, "Let me just feed him. Then I'll only pay attention to you."

Luhan nodded and got off of her.

After eating dinner, the two of them laid on the couch, entangled in each other's arms.

Suddenly, small paws crawled over Luhan and stopped on top of Eunhye's stomach.

Eunhye giggled when her puppy Luhan's face. "He likes you."

"Well I don't like him." Luhan scrunched his nose and stuck his tongue out.

"Stop being childish. I'll make sure to play with you next time you visit."

Luhan smiled down at her and kissed her. "You better."