When Hyeji collapses due to lack of nutrition and Mino carries her

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

5260ea233011cdc66be256aa83763b00.jpg

tumblr_ndr1k6OEnb1smipaso3_500.gif

tumblr_nbi3717aew1sg7palo1_500.gif 

For: JokerGirl143

Partner: Winner's Mino

Enjoy!!! I hope you like it~

pagebreak1.png

"Miss Song~" Mino's cheerful voice echoed through the hallway of their shared house.

"In here!" Mino shuffled toward the room that Hyeji used as her own little study room. For the past week, Hyeji had cramped herself in that small room to study for her upcoming exams to get into medical school.

Mino lightly knocked on the open door, "Good morning, Miss Song."

Hyeji pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose but didn't bother to look at him. "Good morning." Her voice was stern.

Mino frowned. "Aren't you going to eat breakfast? I made pancakes." Mino tried to tempt her but failed.

"I'll eat later."

Mino's frown deepened. Hyeji had been using that excuse all week in order to study. Even the smell of her favorite hazelnut coffee didn't make her budge. Mino sighed and went back to the kitchen, giving up for now.

At lunch time, Mino called her again.

"In here."

Mino sighed, Of course. 

He stopped in front of the open door. "Jagiya, I bought shrimp pasta. Your favorite from CPK." Hyeji didn't even bother to answer this time.

Mino furrowed his brows as he examined her. Because she was studying all the time, Hyeji skipped meals throughout the day and reasoned that energy drinks were all she needed to survive. Now, her naturally defined cheekbones were protruding out abnormally, making her look like a corpse bride. Her arms and legs were thinner and her voice was weaker than before.

It was now dinnertime and Mino prayed that Hyeji would eat this time. He opened the door to the study room, "Jagiya." He furrowed his brows. Hyeji, surprisingly, wasn't in the room. Where is she? 

"Oh, miss Song~" He grew worried when she didn't answer.

"Hyeji-yah? Song Hyeji!" Mino opened every door before going to the kitchen. "Hyeji-yah-"

Mino almost fainted himself when he saw her unconscious on the ground. A glass cup was on the floor next to her. Mino rushed to her side and made sure she was still breathing before picking her up bridal style.

He carefully laid her down on their shared bed and sighed. "I knew this would happen." He her hair and kissed her forehead before going back to the kitchen.


Hyeji opened her eyes. She groaned and grabbed her head.

"Headache?"

Hyeji nodded, "What happened?"

Mino helped her sit up. "You collapsed in the kitchen."

Hyeji pouted, "Oh yeah. I wanted to get some water."

Mino scoffed with a smile, "Aigoo, I told you you were working too hard. Here, eat this." He held out a bowl of warm porridge and a spoon. Realizing that she didn't have any strength to eat, he scooped up a good amount of porridge and fed it to her.

"After you eat, take the medicine. It should ease the pain in your head."

Hyeji looked at Mino setting the medicine on the nigthstand and smiled. "What would I have done without you?"

Mino chuckled, "You probably would've died."

Hyeji playfully gawked at him and hit his chest.

Mino frowned, "Your punches don't even hurt anymore. What happened to my strong Hyeji?"

She smiled, "She's hibernating."

Mino laughed and pinched her cheek. "Hurry up and get better. I miss my strong Hyeji. Here." Mino scooped another spoon of porridge and held it up to . "Ah~"

Hyeji giggled and ate the porridge.

"See? You eat so well! Don't work yourself too much and eat, Hyeji. You're smart, I know you are. So don't just study all day! Do you know how boring it is to eat by yourself?" Hyeji laughed as Mino pouted.

"Alright. I'll eat every meal with you from now on."

Mino grinned like a little kid. "Good. Now say ah, miss Song."

"Stop calling me that. It sounds like we're married."

Mino wiggled his eyebrows. "Well, people are going to call you that even after you get married so why not just get used to it now?"

Hyeji playfully gasped, "Did you just propse to me, Song Mino?"

Mino slyly smiled at her, "Maybe. But before any proposals and weddings, we have to make sure you're healthy again. Ah~"

With Mino's help, Hyeji finished all the porridge and eventually fell back asleep. Mino laid beside her and caressed her hair.

"Don't worry. I'll always be here to take care of you, Song Hyeji." He kissed her forehead before falling asleep with her in his arms.