When Joshua's friends kept on teasing him when Nahyun visited their place to work on a project together because they know that he likes her

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o64qzmenMy1t9n75fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o5v2efckJU1snay56o3_250.gif  tumblr_o5v2efckJU1snay56o4_250.gif

For: peasherman

Partner: Seventeen's Joshua

Thanks for reading my scenarios! I hope you like it :)

pagebreak1.png

Ding dong. 

"I got it!"

"No I want to open it!"

Joshua shot up from the couch and yelled over his friends. "I'm opening it!" He pushed past S.coups and Jeonghan and opened the door.

"Hey," he sweetly smiled and stepped aside so Nahyun could walk in. "Nice place. Do you live here alone?"

Joshua uneasily looked around. "No, I-"

"Welcome!"

tumblr_o6kumlhQGZ1uyo3s6o1_1280.jpg

Nahyun jumped back when S.coups and Jeonghan popped out of nowhere. Joshua pinched his temple in embarrassment. "Meet my roommates, S.coups and Jeonghan."

"We already know each other! We're all taking psychology together." S.coups said with a wide grin.

Jeonghan cupped his mouth and whispered not-so-quietly, "You don't have to be jealous though. We don't sit next to each other."

Nahyun tilted her head in confusion, "Huh?"

Joshua's eyes widened and he muffled Jeonghan's words before he could say more. "He's joking. You can go wait in the living room. I'll be right there." Nahyun nodded and left.

Joshua whacked his roommates on the back, making them howl in pain. "Both of you stay in your room and don't you dare come out and talk nonsense." Joshua pointed his index finger at them and warned them.

S.coups mocked his words before rolling his eyes. He linked arms with Jeonghan. "We'll be having way more fun in our room, anyways. Come on, Hannie." They skipped off to their shared room and Joshua couldn't be more happier.

Joshua walked into the living room and sat down beside her. "Sorry about that." "It's fine." Supplies and tools for their project were already sprawled out on the table. "Let's start with the design."

Joshua was concentrated on coloring in the cartoon that Nahyun excellently drew when he felt an odd sensation that someone was watching them. He looked back and almost flipped the table when he saw Jeonghan and S.coups peering at them from behind the wall. Go away! Joshua mouthed and flapped his hands.

The two behind the wall mouthed back, NO and stuck their tongues out at him before snickering.

"Is something wrong?"

"Huh? Oh," Joshua faced forward and smiled. "Nothings wrong. I just thought I hear some rats squeaking over there." He gritted his teeth as he referred to his friends.

"Rats?!" Nayhun jumped back onto the couch. Her face visibly paled. Joshua waved his hands in front of him. "We don't have rats in this house! I was just talking about my friends." Nayhun let out a sigh and sat back down on the ground. Her cheeks were red in embarrassment. She tried to hide it by lowering her head but Joshua only thought it was adorable.

"Squeak squeak."

"Ah!" Nayhun jumped back but landed on Joshua's lap this time. She clung onto him as his friends kept making squeaking noises. Joshua's ears turned red. He blinked and sat there with his mouth open for a good ten seconds. He gulped as his hands hovered around her, not really knowing what to do. "M-My roommates."

Nahyun looked at him, "Huh?" Joshua quickly looked away, "That's just my friends making sounds."

Her jaw fell. How embarrassing. Nahyun pushed him away and covered her face. "I-I'm going to go to the bathroom." She fled past the kitchen to the bathroom, and right on cue, S.coups and Jeonghan burst out laughing on the floor. Joshua fumed and stomped over. He kicked them on the and glared at them. "I told you to leave us alone!"

S.coups wiped a tear and caught his breath. "We became bored again."

"Your ears are so red! Puahahha!" Jeonghan pointed and laughed.

Joshua rolled his eyes and cupped his ears. "Shut up and go back."

They both sat up and innocently blinked at him. "But it's pizza time." "Pizza time?"

Right then, the doorbell rang. Jeonghan ran to the door and brought two boxes of pizza back into the house. Nayhun came out of the bathroom and was hit by the strong scent of pizza. "Nayhun! Eat some pizza before finishing your project." S.coups called her over.

Nahyun sat down next to Joshua, the only seat left thanks to the two boys, and took a slice.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Nahyun choked and started coughing. Joshua quickly handed her a glass of water and glared at Jeonghan. "No, I don't."

"Then what do you think about our Joshua?" S.coups wiggled his brows.

Nahyun started coughing again, "W-What?" Joshua's eyes widened, "Don't listen to-"

"Isn't our Joshua so good looking?"

"He's smart too! And witty!"

"Not really," S.coups scrunched his nose up.

Jeonghan nodded, "You're right. He's boring but he's kind-hearted!"

Joshua facepalmed himself as they kept probing Nahyun with questions.


"We didn't get much done today because of my friends. Sorry about that. If you're too busy with the counsel meetings, I can just finish it myself."

Nahyun smiled, "It's alright. They were always funny, I remember." She curled her hair behind her ear. "And I can always make time if it's for you."

Joshua's heart thumped. If it's for me? A smile grew on his face.

"What about two days from now?"

"Sounds good. But let's do it at your place. I don't want you suffering because of my friends again."

Nahyun laughed, making Joshua cheer inside for making her smile. "See you on Thursday then." Joshua nodded, "See you."