When Jaehyun got into an accident while performing and Yoojung was surprised to see him as her patient

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Image result for jaehyun nct 2016

Image result for jaehyun nct 2016 gif

For: erykaleigh

Partner: NCT's Jaehyun

I hope you like it!

 pagebreak1.png

Jaehyun wiped his sweat and walked off the stage with the rest of s.

"Alright! The rehearsal was perfect. Let's perform just like that for the real show." Taeyong patted everyone on the back.

Jaehyun wasn't listening and was staring at his phone with a foolish smile on his face instead. 

"Ooh, Jaehyun hyung is texting Yoojung noona~" Haechan and Mark teased while making kissy faces at each other.

Jaehyun scoffed, "I don't even like her."

Taeil raised a brow at him. "She's your girlfriend."

"That doesn't mean I like her."

"That doesn't make sense-"

Their manager walked in, cutting Yuta off. "The staff just told me to be careful at the right end of the stage. One of the lights is hanging low and ther's not enogh time to fix it so be avoid that side when performing. I don't want any of you guys to get hurt."

"Okay. Thanks hyung." Taeyong turned to the members. "Everyone got that? Jaehyun?"

Jaehyun hummed in response, still staring at his phone.


"Next up is NCT 127 with their debut song, Firetruck!"

"Firetruck" blasted through the speakers and they started dancing.

At the middle of the song, Jaehyun slid to the right end of the stage, almost hitting his head on the light. Woah, what the heck? Why did no one warn us about this?

Jaehyun focused back on the dance and went to the center to sing his part.

Toward the end of the song, Jaehyun stepped onto that side of the stage again. He as cautious not to go near the low hanging light. But what he or the staff didn't know was the light right next to the hanging one.

As the music filled everyone's ears, the light squeaked and shook. 

Before he knew it, Jaehyun was on the floor with buzzing ears. The last thing he saw was the fans' shocked faces behind Taeyong's concerned one before he passed out.

"There! Your arm is all better now. Be careful next time, alright?" Yoojung ruffled the little boy's hair.

He smiled back with a toothy grin. "Okay. Thank you, pretty noona."

Yoojung laughed and walked out of his ward to see nurses rushing into the ER followed by a gurney and.... "Taeyong oppa?"

Yoojung rushed after them. "What happened?" Her eyes widened when she saw her boyfriend lying unconscious on the white sheets.

Taeyong ran his fingers through his hair. "One of the stage lights fell on him."

"What?!" Yoojung pushed Taeyong aside and checked Jaehyun's eyes with a flashlight. She checked his bleeding head and almost whimpered. "We have to stitch this up, now. Call Doctor Kim."

Yoojung walked out of the operation room while taking off her cap and mask. She sighed. The NCT 127 members rushed up to her. "He's okay, right?"

"Good job. It must have been hard watching your own boyfriend almost bleed to death."

Winwin smacked Mark's arm, telling him to shut up.

"Thanks, Mark. And he should be fine. Thank God the wound wasn't too deep. He should wake up by tomorrow morning."

Jaehyun opened his eyes and adjusted to the bright lights. His eyes focused on the person next to him, bringing a smile on his face. "Yoo- Ow!"

Yoojung continued to hit his arm, calling him dumb. "Why did you get hurt? I told you to be careful!" 

Jaehyun scoffed. It wasn't his fault! He softened when Yoojung hugged him. "I thought something bad would happen."

Jaehyun hugged her close and smiled at her concern.

She sat back up and glared at him. "Be glad that it didn't break your skull. Then you'd be dead."

Jaehyun chuckled at her blunt words. "I will. Sorry, babe."

Yoojung sniffled and stood up. "Whatever. I have to go look at other patients now." 

She yelped when Jaehyun pulled her back onto the bed. He wrapped his arms tight around her. "I'm not letting you go anywhere. Do you know how much I missed you? It's a good thing I got hurt. I get to see you."

Yoojung stopped struggling to get up and looked at him with warm eyes.

"I should get hurt more."

Yoojung snapped back up and hit his chest, making him smile like a fool. "Shut up. I'm leaving."

"Bring me lunch later! It better be you! If it's someone else, I'm going to throw a tantrum!"

Yoojung looked back at him with narrow eyes. "You wouldn't."

"Watch me." He stuck his tongue out.

She rolled her eyes before walking out. "That little kid."