(Surprise) When Mingyu finds out that Yeon Young is his mate on her wedding day

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

160316 Seventeen Twitter Update |  © PLEDIS_17 |  [17’s 민규]저번 보다 빨라졌지요?…ㅎ여러분 날씨 풀린다고 춥게 입지말고!! 맛있는 저녁식사 하세요!!♥우리 캐럿들 사랑해요!!!안녕~~Trans: [17’s Mingyu]It is faster this time, right?… Don’t wear too little, the weather is cold!! Have a nice dinner!!♥I love you, our Carats!!! Goodbye~~

tumblr_o0y46r6kHh1s2zrgxo2_500.gif

For: iCiere

Partner: Seventeen's Mingyu

Thanks for waiting! I hope you like it.

pagebreak1.png

Werewolves find out who their mates are once they turn twenty-five years old. 

"That's what it says and I still don't know who my mate is! I've been twenty-five for a almost a year now!" Mingyu sighed and sprawled his long limbs on the couch, putting his leg on Yeon Young's lap.

Yeon Young pushed his leg off of her and changed the channel. "Well you're different, unique."

Mingyu sat up and pretended to flip his hair. "I am the best looking werewolf out there."

Yeon Young made a face. "I would say you're more of a dog than a werewolf."

Mingyu gawked at her and playfully kicked her side. Yeon Young giggled and kicked him back. "I'm kidding!"

Mingyu kept kicking her and ended up tickling her sides as she squirmed under him laughing. Mingyu evilly laughed and continued to tickle her until she surrendered and apologized. Mingyu leaned back on the couch with a smile on his face as he kept his eyes on her. I wish you were my mate. If only you weren't my best friend and didn't have a fiance. 

tumblr_o13nr0Q5ka1u34l0io1_500.jpg

Mingyu shook the thought away and snatched the bag of chips from her. She glared at him and he just stuck his tongue out before feeding her one.


The bells rang at the big white church.

Mingyu glared at the ice sculpture at the entrance of the main hall that read: Joshua Hong ♥ Lee Yeon Young.

He thought it was mocking him for still being single and being in love with his best friend who was taken. It's okay. Once I find my mate, I won't think of her anymore. Mingyu peeled his eyes off of it and walked into the hall to take his seat next to his friends.

He and S.coups were the only werewolves in his group of friends. Everyone else was human and didn't have to wait for their mates. Mingyu settled back in his seat as the ceremony began.

Joshua stood at the alter with a big smile on his face. "And now, please welcome the bride!"

All heads turned back to the back door as it opened, revealing Yeon Young in her long, white dress. Mingyu's jaws dropped. She looks like an angel. Yeon Young smiled and walked down the aisle with her father.

Mingyu's eyes turned purple and his nose twitched when he smelled a familiar rosy scent. The scent that he last smelled before his mother passed away when he was still a minor. The scent that only his mate would have.

Mingyu's gaze fell on Yeon Young again as she walked by him. A strong whiff of lemon rose hit him and his heart dropped.

She's my mate. 

Mingyu watched as her father handed her over to Joshua. The two walked up to the alter and the ceremony began.

S.coups put a hand on his shoulder, bringing him out of his thoughts. "Sit down." Everyone else in the room was sitting down. Mingyu absentmindedly sat down and stared at Yeon Young as the scent grew stronger and stronger.

Throughout the whole ceremony, Mingyu kept his eyes on Yeon Young. All sounds and voices were tuned out and his attention was solely on Yeon Young.

Yeon Young's my mate. Why does she smell like lemon rose now? Out of all days, why on her wedding day? She was always right there in front of me. 

"Are there any objections?" Mingyu shot up from his seat.

All eyes turned toward him in shock. "What are you doing?" S.coups whispered as he pulled his sleeve down.

Mingyu looked into Yeon Young's eyes. He looked at her arm that was locked with Joshua's and went back to her eyes. Yeon Young looked lost and confused. She looked anything but in love with him. All she ever saw him as was a best friend, and that's all he'll ever be.

Mingyu's eyes slowly turned back to black. He clenched his hand into a fist and forced a smile on his face. "I just wanted to say that I'm really happy for you. And if anyone is going to object, you should sit back down because they are the perfect couple and nothing can break them apart."

Yeon Young's confused eyes formed into cresents as she smiled at him. She mouthed a thank you and turned back to the alter.

Rings were exchanged and vows were said. "You may kiss the bride."

Mingyu looked away when Joshua cupped her face and the audience started to cheer.

That was it. Mingyu finally found his mate and lost her right after.