When Yongguk sees Jinae busking and asks her to join the upcoming TS audition

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

2204_bang-yongguk.jpg

62750d8f7bef6464710097da05d63dc009f7ac57 

For: heavenlyvoice

Partner: BAP's Yongguk

Hope you like it!

pagebreak1.png

Yongguk strolled along the busy streets of Hongdae with his hands in his pockets.

He looked around and stopped by a waffle place to get a waffle sandwich.

He took a bite into the savory sandwich and moaned with a hint of a smile on his face. 

This is the life. 

Ever since he started working on B.A.P's new album, he didn't have any free time.

He was always cramped in the studio working on the songs and coming up with lyrics.

When he couldn't think anymore, Yongguk decided to spend the day outside to get some sun. And he always got some inspiration from watching life going on outside of his studio.

Yongguk sweetly smiled at a little girl who was staring back at him with an ice cream cone.

He looked behind her and decided that he wanted a cone too.

After getting his strawberry ice cream cone, Yongguk walked toward the more quieter part of Hongdae.

He was halfway done with the ice cream when he saw a crowd surrounding the park.

Curious, he walked over. As he got closer, Yongguk couldn't believe his ears as he heard a girl singing.

He excused himself and squeezed through the crowd to get a closer look at the girl.

She was sitting on the slide with a guitar, beautifully strumming and knocking on her guitar as she sang.

Yongguk was so caught in a trance that he didn't realize that the ice cream was melting onto his hand.

The girl finished singing and the crowd applauded. Yongguk unconsciously smiled and clapped as well.

He grimaced when he felt his sticky hands. He quickly went to the bathroom nearby and ran back to the playground.

He panicked when the girl was gone.

Yongguk whipped his head from side to side. He peered over the dispersing crowd and saw a white beanie bobbing up and down in between.

His eyes lit up. He made his way through the people and finally caught up to her.

Yongguk lightly tapped her shoulder. The girl turned around, her hair flipping in the process.

It was as if everything was in slow motion.

Yongguk was stuck in a trance again by her beauty.

She furrowed her brows, "Yes?"

Yongguk blinked and smiled, "Hi, my name is Bang Yongguk."

The girl blinked back, waiting for him to continue.

"Oh right," he cleared his throat. "I saw you singing just now and your voice is amazing. Your guitar skills are too. So I was going to ask if you wanted to come to the TS enetertainment auditioin this Saturday."

The girl's eyes widened, "Me? Do an audition? Oh no, it's okay. I just sing for fun. Thank you."

She turned around to go but Yongguk stopped her.

"But you're amazing. You don't want your talent to go to waste. Here."

He handed her a TS card with the address on it. "I really hope you can come."

With that, he walked away.


Yongguk entered the big room and bowed to the judges.

He took a seat at the end of the row and watched as people came and went, showing off their skills.

Yongguk began to worry when the auditions were almost over.

He checked his watch again and frowned. Is she not coming? 

Just then, a familiar voice started singing.

Yongguk's head snapped up and he gasped when he saw the girl standing there, singing with her guitar.

He proudly smiled and watched as the judges gaped at her talent.

He read her nametag. Jung Jinae. Hm. 

Jinae bowed after finishing and gasped when she saw Yongguk. He just smiled.

She felt her heart flutter and frowned in confusion.

Jinae shook the feeling away and picked up her guitar and walked out of the room.

Yongguk ran over and caught her before she could leave the building. "Jinae-shi."

Jinae turned around. "You're everywhere, aren't you?", she mused.

"You're in."

Jinae widened her eyes. "What?"

Yongguk's smile broadened. "You're in."

"You do realize that I just auditioned, right? There's no way they could have made the decision this fast."

Yongguk shrugged. "I guess they loved you that much." Jinae chuckled.

"As a celebration for your acceptance, why don't I buy you a drink?"

Jinae raised a brow at him but seeing his smile, she knew he only meant good intentions.

"Alright. There's this cafe around the corner that has the best bubble tea."

Yongguk put his hand out and smiled, "Lead the way."