When Wonwoo finds out that Hanna secretly got a tattoo

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_np74y0xFQH1snay56o1_500.png

tumblr_inline_nyaqhbgfNC1tghosh_500.gif

5f5d93dbb7b347d565463dc1db77a5ad84097e3b 

For: Lovely17MKis

Partner: Seventeen's Wonwoo

Request again! And enjoy~~

pagebreak1.png

"Babe, I brought chicken!" Wonwoo placed the bag on the kitchen table. He frowned when she didn't reply. Humming, he went up the stairs and opened her room. "Babe, are-"

His eyes widened and they both screamed. Hanna scurried into the bathroom, covering herself with a towel. "Wonwoo! Knock next time!" Wonwoo's cheeks turned bright red as he stuttered, "So-Sorry."

He quickly ran down the stairs and took deep breaths. He placed a hand on his chest, thinking back to what he saw in the room. His ears turned red. Stop thinking erted thoughts, Jeon Wonwoo! Wonwoo shook his head and blinked before heading to the kitchen.

Hanna soon came down with a towel wrapped around her hair. Her eyes lit up at the sight of chicken. She plopped down on the chair in front of Wonwoo and dug in. Wonwoo chuckled and joined her. His smile slid off his face when he saw a glimpse of her skin under her tank top. He dropped his chicken and grabbed her arm.

"What's wrong?" Wonwoo stayed silent and looked at the place under her arm. His eyes widened when he saw ink on her milky white skin. His grip tightened around her forearm, "What is that?"

Hanna looked to where he was staring at and gasped. She wriggled out of his grasp and hid the tattoo that was right under her armpit. "It's nothing." She avoided his stare but he just kept looking at her.

"Come on, Hanna. You can tell me."

Hanna sighed and quickly confessed, "I got a tattoo last month." She bit her lip and glanced at him, thinking he'd get mad and start scolding her. But he stayed silent and stared at her for a while. "Okay."

Hanna gawked at him. "Okay? Is that all you have to say?" Wonwoo blinked at her, "Do you want me to say anything else? Okay, it's pretty."

Hanna stood up and roughly took the towel off her head. "No! No! I thought you'd be mad, furious!"

Wonwoo blinked again and tilted his head. "Why would I be mad?" Hanna frustratedly sighed. "Because you hate people with tattoos. Especially girls." She waited for him to respond.

He finally plastered a smile on his face and chuckled. He leaned over to pat her head. "Aigoo, were you worried, baby?" Hanna huffed and nodded. "Are you mad?" Wonwoo shook his head and stood up, towering over her. He cupped her face. "I'm not mad."

Hanna raised her brow, "But you hate people with tattoos." Wonwoo laughed and slightly squished her face, making her pucker her lips. "I never said I hate people with tattoos. It's just that I don't like it when people have a lot of tattoos. It reminds me of my dad."

Hanna furrowed her brows, Dad? Oh.... Hanna remembered him telling her about his father who ran away when he was younger. Wonwoo squished her cheeks even more and chuckled at how cute she looked. "One is fine, so don't be stressed about it."

Hanna sighed in relief, "Good. I thought you'd break up with me." Her words came out slightly muffled because of the way her lips were formed. Wonwoo laughed, causing her to frown. "Stop laughing at me." He leaned and pecked her puckered lips. "You're so cute, did you know that Hanna?" He let go and she smiled.

They went back to eating and were talking about what movie to watch later.

"So you're sure that you're not mad, right?" Hanna looked at him skeptically. Wonwoo nodded and smirked. "If I have to say anything else, it makes you look ier." Hanna's face flushed, suddenly getting hot. "Shut up. I thought I was just cute." She scowled. He laughed, "Why? It does! I'm just saying the truth."

"And who said that you can't be y and cute at the same time?" He leaned close to her face, causing her to lean back. "You look so y that I can just eat you up right now."

Hanna blushed madly and looked away. "But we just ate." Wonwoo chuckled, "Don't be so shy. I already saw everything anyways." Hanna paled as Wonwoo walked into the living room, laughing.

Hanna huffed, "Forget everything you saw, Wonwoo!" She scowled and muttered, "I should just get a bunch of tattoos to make him mad."

"What was that, babe?" Hanna cleared , "Nothing!"