When Yeonhee is criticized by other vampires for dating Wonho

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_nqk99xn7hV1uwestgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_njnksmOyTN1u5fkp4o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nx0h9sn3Wd1unc4uko2_400.gif 

For: NanaXXO

Partner: Monsta X's Wonho

I hope you enjoy! Request again~

pagebreak1.png

The sun was setting. A light pink and orange combination filled the blue sky as darkness crawled into the halls of Light Academy.

Yeonhee quietly opened the door to her dorm room and peeked out. She glanced sideways to make sure that the coast was clear before tiptoeing toward the other half of the academy. Soon, she was in front of the gates that separated the Light from the Dark. Yeonhee stared up at the tall gate and waited for her vampire boyfriend to come out.

From the other side of the gate, Wonho skillfully climbed the gate and jumped off, landing lightly on his feet.

Wonwho smiled and opened his arms. Yeonhee smiled back and ran into his arms.

He squeezed her softly, "I missed you."

Yeonhee sighed in content and lightly kissed his cheek. "I miss you, too."

The academy was split into Light and Dark in order to keep the angels and vampires away from each other. Ever since the beginning of time, angels and vampries learned to despise each other and fight whenever they met. However, when Yeonhee saved Wonho from a pack of wolves in the Enchanted Forest, Wonho instantly fell for and courted her. After a while, Yeonhee developed feelings for him too.

But no one knew of their relationship. If anyone were to find out, Yeonhee and Wonho would be looked down upon for going against the Forbidden Law and putting a bad name to their own kinds.

Wonwho pulled away and curled the front hairs away from her face. "Let's go." Yeonhee beamed and hugged his arm before walking to their usual spot in the Enchanted Forest that was just outside of the academy.

They sat together on a log of wood, Yeonhee leaning onto Wonho's chest. She played with his fingers and they talked about random things.

"The Great Ball is this Friday." Yeonhee stopped playing with his fingers and frowned. She had purposely been avoiding the topic for the past weeks.

Every year, a Great Ball was held for both kinds. It is meant for the two to spend time together but they always stay separate, even when they're in the same room. Vampires with vampires. Angels with angels. 

Wonho continued to talk about the dance, "-and I have the perfect dress for you."

When she didn't respond, Wonho turned her around, concern written all over his face. "What's wrong?"

Yeonhee sighed and looked down, "You know we can't go together."

"Who says?"

Yeonhee looked up at her boyfriend in shock. Wonho smiled and held her hands in his, gently rubbing them. "Who says we can't go together?" Yeonhee opened but he cut her off. "You know what? I think it's time we came out."

Yeonhee gasped, "Wonho, I don't think that's a-"

"It'll be fine. We'll be fine, Yeonhee-yah." He could tell that she still wasn't convinced. Yeonhee frowned as she thought about what the vampires would do to her if they found out. Vampires were more powerful than angels in terms of combat. Would they beat her up? What about her fellow angels? Would they shun her?

Wonho cupped her face and made her looks at him. "You'll be fine, Kang Yeonhee. I won't let anyone hurt you, ever." Yeonhee was still unsure of the plan but nodded to make him happy.

It was Friday evening and the Great Ball already started.

Wonho waited in front of the grand doors. He looked around and did a double take when he saw Yeonhee walking across the hallway in her long, flowy white dress. Any male who saw her would drool at the sight. Wonho smiled from ear to ear before walking up to her. "You look beautiful."

Yeonhee blushed and lightly hit his arm. "Stop being so cheesy." Wonho laughed, "It's true."

He held his arm out for her to hold, "Are you ready?" Yeonhee took a deep breath and grabbed his arm. "I'm ready."

All eyes were on them as they walked through the doors and down the staircase onto the main floor. Some gasped while other scoffed. Yeonhee's grip tightened as she looked away from the crowd around them. Wonho squeezed her hand as he led her to his friends.

"Hey, guys." His friends stopped talking and froze when they saw their friend with an angel.

"Dude, are you serious?" Jooheon scoffed.

"This is what you meant when you said you got a girl? Disgusting." Hyungwon looked away.

Kihyun put his hand on Wonho's arm. "You're kidding, right? You can't possibly be with that....thing." Kihyun gave Yeonhee a look of disgust before walking away with Shownu.

I.M. walked away after flashing a look of disbelief.

Wonho sighed, "Yeonhee-yah. I'll go talk to them. You're hungry right? Wait at the snack bar. I'll be right there." Wonho left after giving her a last squeeze to look for his friends.

Yeonhee sighed and walked over to the bar. The vampires there hissed at her before walking away. The angels whispered to each other and glared at her. Yeonhee kept her head down. She looked at all the delicious pastries and goods on the table but didn't touch any. She didn't have an apetite anymore.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A cold voice caught her attention.

tumblr_nuixvdhdiO1u97jseo1_500.jpg

Yeonhee gasped when she saw a vampire with blonde hair smirking at her. He took a step forward, making her take a step back. Minhyuk leaned closer to get a good look at her. "You're not even that pretty. Why is he dating you?"

Yeonhee furrowed her brows. "Pardon?"

The male in front of her laughed obnoxiously to draw a crowd. "You're so funny, angel. Do you really think that Wonho likes you? He's just using you. It was all a bet." The way he said angel did not sound like a compliment at all at the moment.

Students started to crowd around them. He smirked, "Who can break the Forbidden Law first?"

Yeonhee's face grew red from embarrassment.

"I didn't know that he'd go this far. Go out with an angel? I guess he really wanted to win the bet."

Yeonhee couldn't take it anymore. She turned to go but stopped when she felt something cold running down her face. She gawked at him as he laughed at her. Red wine was dripping from the top of her head, ruining her white dress. She was on the verge of tears.

"You're such a disgrace. What kind of angel betrays her own kind?"

"Ones just like you."

All heads turned to the new voice coming from the crowd. Wonho boldly walked to the center and pulled Yeonhee protectively behind him. He glared at his so-called friend.

"You think you're so great. But how is this not betrayal? Not to your kind, but to your best friend?"

Minhyuk gawked at his friend. "But she-"

"Is amazing. Yeonhee's a wonderful person who's hardworking, pure, and genuine. Above all that, she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

Wonho bitterly smirked, "And you? I don't even know how someone, human or not, could lie so naturally to bring someone down. There was no bet. I chased after Yeonhee myself because she was different. Something about her, meeting Kang Yeonhee is the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Yeonhee softened as Wonho tightened his grip on her wrist.

"Yeonhee's way better than all of you. Especially you, Lee Minhyuk. So go check your own priorities first before trying to criticize someone for something they didn't do." 

Wonho turned around and led Yeonhee up that stairs and out the doors.