(Tweaked) When Hanna promotes KNK's song on Twitter and they get teased on a variety show because Inseong said she is his ideal type

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

© Knocking Jun | TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

tumblr_o3g3xisLXR1ukk7p2o1_1280.gif

For: kprincess1995

Partner: KNK's Inseong

Thanks for reading~ I changed it a bit because they just came back.

pagebreak1.png

Hanna pressed the tweet button and grinned at her phone screen. 

"Hanna! It's time to rehearse!"

"Okay, unnie!" Hanna set her phone down and ran out of the dressing room.


"Inseong!"

Inseong looked up from his iPad. Seungjun ran toward him and jumped on the couch where his legs were.

"Ugh, hyung, you're heavy." 

Seungjun ignored his complaint and showed him his phone. "She tweeted about us again!"

Inseong looked at the screen and his jaw dropped. 

"The song I listen to the most nowadays: KNK's Back Again. It's a great song! You should all check it out."

Under the caption was KNK's newest music video. 

Three months ago, Hanna had tweeted about KNK's debut song, and now she tweeted about their comeback song.

"That's so cool. Hanna sunbaenim is the best, huh?"

Inseong stared at the tweet and blushed while smiling. She is.


Hanna came back from rehearsals and checked Twitter. She was surprised to see so many comments.

She scrolled down and skimmed them. One caught her eye: "Inseong said you're his ideal type! I bet he's celebrating right now, haha."

Hanna smiled, "He did?"

She immediately searched for the article and what the fan said was true. Inseong said that Hanna was so talented and beautiful, and she was even more pretty and nice in person-

Hanna stopped reading and touched her red face. Gosh, he's a sweet talker. 


"Welcome to Weekly Idol! It's the rookie special today. Please welcome KNK and Twilight!"

KNK and Twilight walked onto the set and clapped as Defcon, Hani, and Heechul welcomed them. 

Hanna greeted the viewers with her group. KNK said their greeting next, and that's when she realized that Inseong was standing right next to her. 

Dang, he's tall. She blushed when he looked at her for a second before looking away.  She bit her lip and played with her hands as the MCs introduced the first corner.

They were looking at KNK's profile now. They passed Seungjun's and moved on to Inseong's.

"Real name: Jeong Inseong. Oh, reminds me of Jo Inseong."

"But you're better looking!" Heechul teased, making Inseong laugh.

"You're really tall too," Hani added.

Defcon gasped, "Oh! It says your ideal type is Twilight's Hanna!" 

Heechul and Hani stared at Inseong with their mouths hanging open. 

Heechul mischievously smiled, "And look who's here today, as well! Our Hanna that Inseong likes~"

Inseong and Hanna both blushed and lowered their heads as the other members laughed.

"Wait! I remember seeing Hanna's most recent tweet. She tweeted about KNK's new song," Hani mentioned.

Defcon gasped. "Inseong! You have a chance!"

Inseong's ears were red now. He covered his smile and shook his head.

"She loved their debut song, too!" Jisoo, the leader, added, earning a hit from Hanna.

"Hanna, did you know that you were his ideal type?"

"I actually found out yesterday after I tweeted that."

"Wow, it's destiny! You two should just date!"

The MCs continued to tease them before moving on to Jihun's profile. 

After the filming, everyone bowed and said goodbye before walking out of the set. 

Hanna accidentally bumped into someone and looked up and gasped. "S-Sorry."

"I'm sorry too."

Hanna furrowed her eyebrows, "For what?"

Inseong rubbed the nape of his neck. "If I never mentioned that you were my ideal type, we wouldn't have had to go through all that."

Hanna snickered, "I don't mind. It was fun."

Inseong laughed back. They stopped laughing and they fell silent. 

Inseong bit his lip, trying to think of something to say.

"Maybe we can do a duet together one day."

Inseong was lost for words when she smiled, "Y-Yeah..."

"Hey, you two lovebirds." Heechul put his arms around them both and smiled. "What are you two doing alone? Go back to your groups before you get caught." He winked before leaving.

They blushed and bid goodbye before walking back to their groups. 

Inseong looked back before walking out and made eye contact with Hanna. Her heart fluttered as he smiled before the door closed behind him.