When Christine and Jhope, the two scaredy cats, were dared to go to a haunted house

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

778abbddc90043503ffbe1b053ec5af1.jpg

bts-gif-bangtan-boys-jhope-Favim.com-395

For: summerdust

Partner: BTS' Jhope

Thanks for reading!

pagebreak1.png

"Let's go on the T-Express!" Jungkook shouted from the back of the group. Half of the friends groaned while the other half agreed.

"Okay! Then the ones who don't want to ride, go save a spot at Johnny Rockets. I want a cheseburger with extra cheese." Rap Monster ordered. The others quickly said what they wanted before going to the line.

The other half walked to Johnny Rockets and groaned at the long line. Jhope stood next to Christine and smiled instead. The lines long but at least I'm with Christine.

Christine noticed that he always stood near her today and tilted her head in thought. Was Joyce right? Does he really like me? 

Just then, a group of boys walked by, almost bumping into her. Jhope pushed Christine in front of him just in time and kept his hand on her arm, making her grow hot.

"Thanks," she murmured. Jhope smiled back, "No problem."

The group ordered and ate when the other half came back from the T-Express. 

"How was it?" 

"It was awesome!" Taehyung screamed. "I want to go again!"

"No, we should go to the haunted house before we leave." Krystal said, making Taehyung sulk. "Fine."

At the word "haunted house", Christine and Jhope visibly tensed. Jimin noticed and mischievously smirked, "Hey! Let's make Christine and Jhope go in instead of all of us going."

"WHAT?" They simultaneously yelled at him, making him cower away. "Don't yell! I was just suggesting, gosh," he scowled.

"No, Jimin's right. I dare Christine and Jhope to go into the haunted house! Those in favor say 'I'!" 

"I!" Everyone chanted. Christine fervently shook her head and Jhope started sweating. He looked at his crush next to him and pursed his lips. Actually, maybe this is my chance to show my manly side.

"We'll go!" Christine gawked at him, "What?"

Jhope smiled at her, "Don't worry, I'll protect you."

Jin and Suga snickered, "Says the scaredy cat." Jhope shot a glare at them before smiling at Christine again.

Jhope's jaw dropped as he stared at the house in front of him. It was wooden and dark and gloomy and- No way was he going in. 

"Go in!" Hanna pushed the two from behind. Christine and Jhope reluctantly walked inside.

"Don't worry. If anything pops out, I'll- AH!" Jhope screamed like a little girl and hid behind Christine as Christine tried to run away. The same thing happened everytime something popped out.

The two were almost out when a man wearing a hockey mask jumped out with a chainsaw. "Ah!" Christine screamed and hugged Jhope's waist. Jhope was about to scream but froze when he felt her squeeze him in fear. 

The man with the chainsaw stepped forward and the chainsaw roared. Jhope came back to his senses and screamed before grabbed Christine's hand and safely leading her out of the house.

The two were sweating as they panted outside. They were still holding hands. Jhope noticed but kept his hand on hers. Christine realized and quickly jerked away while blushing.

"So how was it?" Rap Monster asked as the group followed him. Jungkook and Taehyung burst out laughing. "They look so dead!" 

"Look at Christine! Her face is so red!" 

Christine immediately covered her face. It's not because of the haunted house...

The eleven of them walked to the parking lot. 

"There four drivers and Christine lives all the way in Gwangju and we all live in Anyang."

"I'll take her!" Jhope piped up. "Great! See you later guys."

The other nine of them left, leaving Jhope and Christine alone. "Uh, should we go?"

"Y-Yeah."

The ride back was silent and awkward. In Christine's mind, she was repeatedly thinking, What should I say? Should I turn the radio on?

Say something! Jhope gripped onto the steering wheel and internally sighed at himself.

They arrived at her house. Christine got out and Jhope walked her to the door. "I had fun today. We should go again."

"Yeah we should." 

It became silent again after that. Christine dug the tip of her shoe onto the cement as Jhope looked everywhere but her.

"So-"

"I-"

They looked at each other and laughed. "Ladies first."

Christine smiled, "We..uh, are you free tomorrow?"

Jhope's eyes widened, "Huh? I mean, yeah, I am."

"Do you want to have lunch together? I know a great pasta place called Rio's."

"Rio's," Jhope said it at the same time and they laughed. "I'd love to. I'll come pick you up at 12:30?"

Christine nodded, "I'll be out by then." Jhope smiled and slowly walked back, still facing her while waving. "Good night!"