(Surprise) When Seungri hides in Mei's closet

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

44761006.jpg

tumblr_nphoxc7K091sqn4ayo1_500.gif

For: meimei13

Partner: Big Bang's Seungri

I hope you have a wonderful day!

pagebreak1.png

Mei giggled as Seungri tickled her sides under the bed sheets.

"Stop, oppa!" Mei squealed as he straddled her waist and continued to torment her in the nicest way possible. Tears started to form in Mei's eyes as she tried to pry his hands off of her stomach.

Seungri evilly laughed out loud, "Feel my wrath!"

After a few more tickles, Seungri decided that it was time to stop and leaned down to give her a kiss.

tumblr_myn5vzMRIs1qe7j1wo1_r1_250.gif

Mei pouted, "You're so mean."

"But you love me anyway," he teased.

Mei giggled and kissed back while mumbling in between, "I do."

Seungri was about to put the covers over them again when they heard the front door open and close.

"Mei! Are you home?" They froze and stared at each other with wide eyes.

"I thought you said he wouldn't be back until tomorrow!" Seungri hissed.

Mei frowned, "I thought so too!"

"Mei~" They shut their mouths as the footsteps came closer to her door.

Mei pushed Seungri off the bed, making him bump his head on her closet door. "Ow!" He hissed in pain but made sure to keep quiet.

Mei ran over to him and opened the closet door before pushing him in. "What are you doing?"

Mei checked the door before facing him again. "Wait here. I'll deal with him."

Before he could protest, Mei shut the door on his nose. She ran to her bedroom door and opened it to see a surprised Jiyong.

img_0

"So you are awake. Good, I brought your favorite ddukbokki." He beckoned her to come to the kitchen.

Mei nervously chuckled before glancing at her closet and shutting her bedroom door.

"Why are you back so early, oppa? You weren't supposed to be back until Friday."

Jiyong smirked, "I couldn't wait to see my little sis again so I took the earliest flight possible." He ruffled her hair and smiled before eating another rice cake.

Mei inwardly frowned. "How long are you staying here?"

Jiyong pouted and set his chopsticks down. "It seems like you're trying to get rid of me. Why, are you hiding something?"

Mei paled and quickly shook her head.

Jiyong smirked, "Then who cares? I'm going to stay here the whole entire day to play with my little sister."

Mei's eyes widened in horror, The whole entire day? 

Jiyong stretched his arms and let out a satisfied groan. "I'm so full. Time to take a nap." He got up and proceeded to Mei's bedroom.

"Oppa, no!"


Seungri tried to hold his legs together in the cramped space that Mei shoved him in. He his finger and dabbed his nose constantly to try to forget the fact that his legs were asleep. 

Is he gone? Maybe I can just open it for a little bit- 

"Oppa, no!" Seungri gasped and shut the door right when the bedroom door opened.

"It's not even that dirty!" Jiyong jumped onto her bed and sighed in content. "It's good to be back home."

Mei frowned and leaned on her vanity. "Your home is in Gangnam."

Jiyong playfully scowled at her. "Home is wherever you are."

In the corner of Mei's eye, she caught the closet door slightly ajar and slowly walked over and leaned on it.

Jiyong looked around the room and smiled. "Nothing changed since I left two months ago. I missed being here."

Mei softened, "I missed you being here too, op-" Her eyes widened when a sound came from her closet.

Jiyong whipped his head to face her with furrowed brows. "What was that?"

"What was what?" She answered in the speed of light.

Jiyong got off her bed and walked toward her. "Is there someone in there?"

Mei fervently shook her head and kept the doors shut. "No."

"Hold on, there might be someone in there, Mei. Stand back." He protectively pulled Mei away and reached for the door handle.

"Oppa-"

The doors swung open and Seungri pushed Jiyong away before dashing out of the room.

"I told you someone was in there!" Jiyong quickly got up on his feet and ran after him.

Seungri reached for the front door but was yanked back by his ear. "Ow! Ow, hyung!"

"Hyung? Who are you to call me- Seungri?" Jiyong let go of his ear, dumbfounded. "Why were you in my sister's closet?"

Seungri stayed silent. Jiyong gasped as he realized the full situation. "You- my sister- together-"

Jiyong glared daggers at Seungri, fuming. "Have you been sleeping with my little sister, you punk?!"

Jiyong chased Seungri around the living room as the younger shrieked in fear.

"Oppa! Stop it!" Mei tried to catch Jiyong but he was too fast. He soon caught Seungri by the shirt and tackled him to the floor.

"He's my boyfriend!"

Jiyong stopped and stared at her in shock. "Your boyfriend?"

Seungri slowly got out from under him and crawled to Mei's side, hiding behind her small frame.

"Yes, oppa. Seungri oppa's my boyfriend. We started dating a week after you left..."

Jiyong scoffed, "I knew I shouldn't have left you alone here."

Mei frowned, "He's not a bad person-"

"How do you know that? He cheated on his last girlfriend, Mei. He cheated once. He'll definitely cheat again." Jiyong grabbed his car keys before storming out of her apartment.

"...You can break up with me if you want to."

Mei turned around in shock, "Oppa-"

"Now you know...I won't stop you from leaving me." He started to walk to the front door but she stopped him.

"I already knew. I knew but I still dated you because...because I won't let your past define you, oppa. I like you and trust you."

Seungri turned around with soft, watery eyes. "Mei..."

"I'll convince Jiyong oppa somehow. You can count on me."

Seungri smiled and hugged her. "I won't ever hurt you, I promise."