When Bambam tries to teach Youngil Thai and comforts her when she gets discouraged

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

tumblr_o41cejKoRf1tolspdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3u4xr2WAZ1tolspdo1_1280.jpg

For: lilnugget

Partner: Got7's Bambam

I hope you like it!

pagebreak1.png

Youngil sat down at a table at the isolated back corner of the library.

She took the out Thai Language books she bought last week and started to look through it.

Ever since she visited Bambam's family last month, Youngil wanted to learn more about the language and culture to connect with him at a deeper level and communicate with his family.

Someone covered her eyes. "Guess who?"

"My incredibly handsome and sweet boyfriend?"

"Bingo." Bambam kissed her cheek and sat down next to her.

He gaped at the amount of book she had laid out in front of her.

"Wow. I'm not even sure if I know all this stuff."

He picked up one book that had at least 400 pages. "I am not looking through all of this."

Youngil frowned and snatched the book from his hands. "It doesn't matter because I'm going to read it and learn everything."

Bambam chuckled and ruffled her bangs. "Let's just learn the basics for today."

He put the thick books away and opened the beginner's learning book and started to teach her.

Several hours later, Youngil sighed and slumped lower onto her chair.

"I'm so bad. It's been three hours and I barely know how to say "I like cheese!""

"Because you don't like cheese."

Youngil frowned and gave him a look. Bambam softly laughed and pinched her cheek.

"Not everyone is a fast learner. Look at me for example! It took me two years to learn Korean and I'm still not that fluent at it."

Youngil wasn't convinced and still had the frown on her face.

"I won't even get to these books unless I learn the basics." She referred to the thick books that were pushed to the side.

Bambam turned her head to fix her gaze on him and smiled.

"That's why I'm here to teach you. If I could learn Korean, you can learn Thai. Especially if your teacher is this handsome. You'll never miss a lesson."

Youngil finally started to smile as a giggle slipped out of her lips.

"That's even worse. I'll get distracted all the time."

Bambam smiled and kissed her forehead. "I'll make sure you learn. So don't stress too much."

He closed the books and stacked them together before carrying them and standing up.

"Where are you going?"

"You've studied enough for today. It's time for your reward. Come on, I'll buy you boba."

Youngil beamed and packed her bag before following him out the library.