When Jinae and Wonwoo's first day of shooting for the web drama is a kissing scene

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Image result for wonwoo 2016

Image result for wonwoo 2016 gif

For: heavnelyvoice

Partner: Seventeen's Wonwoo

Have fun reading!

pagebreak1.png

“Cut! Wonwoo! Try to be more natural.” The director yelled through the megaphone.

Wonwoo bit his lip and looked away from his co-star. Falling on top of a girl and accidentally kissing her is not something you do everyday. And it doesn’t help that I just met her.

Jinae seemed to notice the uneasy look in his eyes and asked the director for a short break.

“Sorry,” Wonwoo finally looked at her.

Jinae gave him a sweet smile in return. “It’s fine. This is your first shoot, so you must be nervous.”

Wonwoo mumbled something under his breathe.

“What was that?”

Wonwoo’s eyes widened in surprise as he shook his head. “I-It’s nothing. Uh, I’m going to go drink some water.”

Jinae stayed behind on the rooftop as she chuckled to herself. “This is his first kiss? At least we’re on the same boat.” She giggled and walked over as her stylists called her.

Wonwoo was reading over his lines with clammy hands when Jinae approached him.

“Hey, do you want to practice before we start filming again?”

Wonwoo turned around and agreed right away. I should use this time to get closer to her. “Where should we-” Wonwoo stopped breathing when she leaned closer to look at the script.

Her face was right below his, allowing him to admire her features from up close. She has long eyelashes and a small mouth, huh.

“-from here. Wonwoo?”

Wonwoo snapped out of his trance and stepped back when he realized how close they were. “Sorry, I zoned out.”

“Should we start from where I walk in on you standing on the edge of the rooftop?”

Wonwoo nodded and looked around for something to stand on.

“Let’s just use this.” Jinae dragged a weathered wooden box that was next to other storage.

Wonwoo scanned the box in concern. It had scratches and the wood was chipped off as if it had been caught up in a hurricane before. But knowing that it was the only thing they could use right now, he stepped on without complaining.

He pretended to look at the buildings and people under him as he took a step closer to the edge of the box.

Jinae gasped and ran up to him. “Stop!”

Wonwoo froze as Jinae carefully took a step closer. “Hyunsoo, I know your situation right now, but running away like this is not going to solve anything. You know that. Think of what happened to Gyuhan. Do you want that?”

Wonwoo bit the inside of his cheek to prevent the tears from falling as he gritted his teeth. Seeing that he wasn’t going to back out, Jinae grabbed Wonwoo’s arm and pulled him back.

“If you’re going to fall, I am too.” Jinae pulled his arm to step onto the box.

Wonwoo turned around and his breathe halted again when he was met with Jinae face to face. Jinae lost her balance and leaned sideways, almost falling off hte box. They should've used a bigger prop.

Wonwoo swuftly grabbed her waist and pulled her to him, making their bodies touch. Jinae looked up at him with calm breathes as he gazed back.

Why does my chest feel weird? Wonwoo held her tighter when she was about to fall off again. "It's dangerous up here," he whispered the line on the script. Jinae pursed her lips to reply when-

Crack!

“Woah. Woah, woah!” Jinae yelped as the box collapsed and she fell backwards onto the floor, pulling Wonwoo with her. She furrowed her eyebrows in pain but stopped when she felt something soft against her lips.

She slowly opened her eyes and gasped when she was met with Wonwoo’s wide eyes just centimeters away from hers.

Wonwoo gulped and quickly moved away, hovering over her.

Jinae frowned at the loss of contact. Her frown grew deeper when she saw Wonwoo’s face turning red as he stared down at her, bewildered. Did he not want to kiss me that badly? J

inae followed his gaze down and gawked at where his hands were placed. No wonder he was so flustered. His hands were right on her-

“What are you guys doing?!”

They turned their heads toward the shocked voice and Wonwoo quickly got off of her. Despite the awkward situation, Wonwoo, like the gentleman he is, helped her up from the ground, not meeting her gaze. “W-We were just, uh-”

“Practicing!” Jinae let out an awkward laugh as her cheeks blushed pink.

Wonwoo kept his hands to his sides and looked away. “I-I’ll be over there,” Wonwoo mumbled while pointing at a random wall.

“Okay.”

When Wonwoo walked away, Jinae’s manager walked up to her and started throwing questions at her. “Are you okay? What did he do to you? Should I report him? Why were you guys-”

“I’m fine. It was just an accident. Everything is just,” Jinae touched her lips and smiled. “Fine.”