(Sequel) When Wonho thinks Hyowoo, his mate, is flirting with a member of his own pack

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

Image result for monsta x wonho 2016

Image result for monsta x wonho 2016 gif

For: piqahbyg97

Partner: Monsta X's Wonho

This is the sequel to chapter 243! Enjoy~

pagebreak1.png

 Just look at him! Hyowoo commanded herself. She turned her head but her eyes didn't follow. He's your boyfriend for goodness sake. Not the wolf from that night!

Ever since Hyowoo encountered his wolf-form one month ago, she couldn't look at him the same way she did before. Whenever she looked at him, the image of the grey and boney creature popped into her head. 

Why couldn't Wonho be like Jacob from Twilight and turn into a majestic, big, furry, cute  wolf that would save her from danger? 

Instead of a big furry wolf, Wonho turned into a tall creature with a curved spine and sharp yellow teeth and claws. '

Image result for lupin harry potter werewolf

Hyowoo shuddered at the thought. It's okay. That's not what Wonho is really like. He's the same guy you fell for two years ago. The same sweet guy.

She jumped when someone tapped her shoulder.

Changkyun lifted his hands up in defense, "Woah, don't blame me if you get a heart attack. Wonho is going to kill me."

Hyowoo chuckled as he sat down next to her on the couch. "Sorry. I was just thinking about... something."

"Something naughty, I'm guessing."

Hyowoo's eyes widened with the red cup he handed her on her lap. "What?"

"I mean, I wouldn't want anyone knowing if I was ever thinking about y'know, doing the do. Not that I would ever think about that during the day in the middle of a party. But I totally get it."

Hyowoo punched his arm, making him complain. "It's a joke!"

"I know. I just wanted to punch you."

A lop-sided grin found his face as he shook his head. "Does Wonho know you're this violent?"

She paled at the mention of her boyfriend. 

Changkyun clearly noticed. "What's wrong?" When she didn't answer, he shifted more toward her and whispered, "It is because of that night?"

Hyowoo nodded, feeling terrible. She shouldn't be scared of her boyfriend. She knew what he was when she agreed to date him. I mean, you can't really forget when he keeps on saying that you're his mate.

"It's alright. Minji and Hanna reacted the same way when they saw Kihyun and Hyungwon for the first time. It'll go away."

I hope so.

"Hey, whatcha guys talking about?" Wonho joined in on the conversation, sitting on the arm of the sofa with his arms around Hyowoo's shoulders. 

"Your girlfriend has one dirty mind." Changkyun got up from his seat before she could hit him again. "I don't know what you guys are into, but, uh, have fun with that." He ran away as she yelled at him.

Wonho chuckled and slid into the spot between her and the couch. "A dirty mind, huh?"

Hyowoo rolled her eyes. "Shut up." She got up and went to get more beer.


"Where's Wonho?"

"Can finally look at him now?"

Hyowoo scoffed. "At least I have a boyfriend. You don't even have a mate yet." She stuck her tongue out.

Changkyun put his hand on his chest with an open mouth, looking offended. "Excuse you. My mate is just taking her time to reveal herself until we're both ready."

She rolled her eyes. "Sure. She probably just doesn't want to be anywhere near you." She snickered and set her bag down on the dining table he was sitting at. 

"Well once I find her, I won't let her go. She'll be here 24/7. Even during the night. I don't know what you and Wonho do but we'll just be cuddling." He stood up while shaking his head. "You two adolescents are having too much fun without your parents around."

Hyowoo hit his back. "Shut up, Changkyun, you're younger than both of us. And drop that topic! I wasn't even thinking about that!"

"Sure. Keep talling yourself that-" He huffed and fell on the floor when she jumped him. 

Hyowoo straddled him with a playfu smile on her face. "I said stop, you punk." She giggled as she tickled him. 

Changkyun was done pretending to be weak and flipped them over so that he was hovering over her. They were both laughing when the door opened.

"Is Hyowoo here?"

They turned and saw Wonho staring at them in shock. She thought she saw a glint of anger in his eyes. She got up with the help of Changkyun and brushed herself off. "He was making fun of me again."

"You're only doing it to yourself-"

"Stop bothering her, Changkyun."

They froze at Wonho's cold voice that sent chills down their spines. 

Hyowoo gulped and nudged Changkyun to say reply. Changkyun just stared back. Hyowoo couldn't tell what he was thinking. Was he mad? Sad?

She broke the tension with an awkward laugh and a clap of her hands. "Well, since Wonho's here, we'll be going. Come on, Wonho." She dragged him out of the boys' house and let out a deep breath she didn't know she was holding until she was out the door.

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

"That. You were flirting with him."

Hyowoo took a step back at his accusation. "Excuse me? I was not flirting with him. We were playing around like we always do-"

"Stop talking to him."

"Wonho."

"I don't like the vibe he's giving off."

"He's a part of your pack-"

"Stop." Wonho looked at her with hard eyes. "I don't want you talking to him anymore."

Hyowoo scoffed, "You can't control who I interact with."

Wonho's jaw clenched because he knew she was right. Without another word, he left with the ice cream melting in the plastic bag in his hand.

Hyowoo couldn't believe him. He was being so immature. 

She walked back into the house and huffed as she plopped down onto her seat. She looked around the living room and guess Changkyun was in the bathroom. When he didn't come out, she went to his room.

"Changkyun? Are you okay?" There was no answer.

"I know Wonho was acting cold but he has his off days, you know." She sighed when he still didn't respond. "Changkyun." She furrowed her brows. He must really be upset.

"Changkyun?" Hyowoo twisted the door knob when a low, rough voice stopped her.

"Don't come in."

"Oh my god, Changkyun. Are you oka-"

"I said don't come in-"

Hyowoo gasped and almost fell back. The boy she expected to see in the room wasn't there. Instead, there was a brown creature looking almost identical to the one she saw one month ago. Except this one could talk. He looked weak.

"Hyowoo...go away."

"Kyun. You're a...you're..."

He looked away and crawled to the corner of the room. 

"It's not even the full moon yet. And you don't even have a mate!" 

Something clicked, and Hyowoo's jaw dropped. "Your mate. Is your mate...me?"

Changkyun only responded with a low growl as he breathed heavily. 

"That can't be right. I-I'm Wonho's mate. I'm already taken. I-" Hyowoo started pacing around the room. "This can't be happening. I'm not- no. I'm only Wonho's. Your mate must be somewhere nearby!" She gasped when she turned around and saw Changkyun's face again. He was looming over her, slowly closing the space between them.

"C-Changkyun."

Hyowoo took small steps backwards until she hit a wall. She gulped when he brought his face closer. 

"Hyowoo..." She gasped when he collapsed on top of her. "Changkyun!" She tried to hold him up but couldn't and ended up sliding down to the floor with his head on her shoulder. 

"Ten minutes. I come back to apologize ten minutes later and you're already on top of each other."

"Wonho, it's not what it looks like-" She flinched when Wonho slammed the door behind him.

Hyowoo leaned her head back on the wall as a tear escaped her eye. "What the hell is going on?"