(Surprise) When Sunggyu falls for a girl he met during his travel, only to see her again in Seoul

A Lovely Day Scenario Shop: Not Taking Anymore Requests

2370EA41558A407222744F

tumblr_nonn1hxYs91qg8skro2_540.gif

For: iCiere

Partner: Infinite's Sunggyu

Enjoy reading!

pagebreak1.png

Bi An inhaled the fresh air surrounding her. It was her first time in Paris and she was estatic. "Ah, Paris. The city of love." Bi An hopped out of the entrance of the hotel, holding a map for her journey.

She first visited a bakery around the corner and treated herself to a baguette. She squealed as the sweet aroma flowed to her nose when she broke the soft bread apart. Bi An's eyes twinkled when she put the piece of bread in , savoring the taste. She looked at her map and stepped out of the bakery, heading to the Arc de Triomphe.

Sunggyu packed his bags before heading out of the hotel. "Ah. Time to go back to Seoul." He sent his luggage off to the airport and walked the streets, enjoying his last day in Paris. He headed to his favorite bakery to get himself a baguette.

He quirked a brow when he noticed a lady, dressed in a light pink coat, near the entrance of the bakery. He chuckled at her quirky actions. She's something. He thanked the baker and headed outside.

Thinking back to the lady in the pink coat, Sunggyu broke the warm bread at smelled it. His face lit up. "It smells so good. Why haven't I ever done this?" He smiled and happily ate the bread.

arc_de_triomphe.jpg

Bi An stared in awe at the wondrous structure in front of her. "It's beautiful!" She took out her camera and took pictures. She lowered her camera to take a picture of its surroundings. Bi An lowered her camera and looked at the pictures.

She tilted her head and zoomed in on a certain male in the picture. "He's good looking." She giggled to herself before putting it safely back in her bag. Bi An's eyes lit up when she saw the double decker bus passing by.

Soon, she was on it herself, enjoying the view of the city of love. "Can I sit here?" Bi An lifted her gaze up and gasped. It's the guy at the Arc. 

He smiled cheekily. "There aren't any seats left." He admitted.

She looked around and it was true, the top was packed with tourists. She cleared , noded, and scooted over for him to sit. "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

Bi An nodded. "The most beautiful city I've ever seen." She spoke in broken English. The man next to her chuckled. "Korean?" Bi An lit up and nodded.

"You?" Sunggyu nodded. She sighed in relief. "Thank goodness." Sunggyu laughed.

"Well, it was nice meeting you." "Same here." Bi An walked away. Sunggyu watched her leave before walking to his favorite park.

"Parc Andre Citroen." Bi An said in admiration. She walked around, looking at all the waterfalls and glasshouses.

230511190837--Andre%20Citroen%20park1%20

Sunggyu sighed in bliss as he walked through the park. He did a double take when he caught a glimpse of a familiar pink coat inside one of the glasshouses. Smiling, he went inside. He kept his eyes on her as she looked around, wondered by everything.

He chuckled at her cuteness and headed over. "We meet again." She spun around and pointed at him. "Oh! The guy from the bus!" He laughed, "It's nice here, huh?"

Bi An beamed and twirled around. "For some reason, I feel like a princess in here." "You look like a princess, too." She furrowed her brows. "What did you say?" Sunggyu's eyes widened.

He cleared his throat. "Ah, nothing. Just that this is my favorite place." Bi An, believing his words, opened and nodded cutely. Sunggyu exhaled deeply with his hand on his chest. Good save, Sunggyu. 

Bi An s beamed and grabbed his hand. "Let's go outside!"

Bi An skipped over to the center and twirled around. Sunggyu heard a familiar sound and warned her, "Wait, the wa-" Before she could get away, water shot out from the ground, soaking both of her in the process.

She let out a yelp. Sunggyu worriedly furrowed his brows. "Are you okay?" He was unexpectedly answered with a laugh.

Bi An squealed in delight as she jumped around. "This is so fun! Come in!" She waved him over but he shook his head. "I like myself dry."

She shrugged and continued to twirl around. She yelped when she slipped. Sunggyu quickly ran to catch her but fell down with her in the process.

They opened their eyes and started laughing. "You're wet."

Sunggyu chuckled, "It's okay. Are you hurt anywhere?" She shook her head and looked into his sparkling eyes.

Sunggyu stared at her face, admiring her cute freckles and brown eyes. Sunggyu's eyes flitted down to her lips and suddenly got the urge to kiss her. He refrained himself and quickly got up, helping her up as well.

"We should go get dried." Bi An firmly nodded and hurried out of the glasshouse, hoping her heart would stop racing so quickly. They, unfortunately, separated ways again.

Sunggyu headed over to the last place he wanted to visit before his flight. The Eiffel Tower.

Bi An skipped on the streets. She gasped when she saw the tall tower in front of her. "It's so tall!" She hurriedly went up to look at the night view from above. Bi An gazed at the city in awe.

"Now this is why peole call Paris the city of lights." She lifted her camera and took many pictures of the city.

"Pictures won't do it justice." She jumped and lowered her camera. She gasped before plastering a smile on her face. "Oh! The guy from the park!"

He chuckled. "I see that my name has changed." Bi An meekly smiled.

"Sunggyu." She furrowed her eyebrows. "My name. My name is Kim Sunggyu." She shook his hand. "Lee Bi An."

Sunggyu looked at the city and sighed. "Instead of taking pictures, just look. Memory is the best when it comes to these kind of things. Why take pictures and look through a lens when you can capture it with your own eye?" Bi An looked over at the city and acknowledged his words. "You're right."

Sunggyu kept his eyes on her as she smiled at the view. Memory is best. 

Sunggyu sighed and looked out the window. It's been a week ever since he left Paris. More importantly, it's been a week since he saw Lee Bi An.

To get his mind off of her, he headed out to the city. He looked up and saw the Namsan Tower standing tall and proud. He wondered if it would be like the Eiffel Tower and bought a ticket, making his way up.

Sunggyu smiled when he got to the top. Nothing has changed since I left. He walked around and halted when he spotted a familiar lady in a pink coat. Bi An? 

Bi An walked the streets of Seoul and sighed. Her mind has been on Sunggyu ever since she got back yesterday. He's probably still in Paris. 

She glanced at the Namsan Tower. Hoping that it'll take her mind off of him, she decided to make her way up to view the night lights of Seoul.

"I haven't been up here in forever!" She took out her camera and started to take pictures. She jumped when she heard a familiar voice.

"Pictures won't do it justice."

"Oh! Kim Sunggyu!" He chuckled and smiled. "I'm glad you know my name now." She laughed with a hand over .

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Paris?"

"I would like to ask you the same thing."

"You know what. Let's talk about this over dinner." Bi An quirked a brow. "Dinner?"

Sunggyu gave her a sweet smile before putting his hand out. "My treat." Bi An blushed and nodded, taking his hand.