Living Lies (A Kindaichi Hajime X S.T. Aoyama Sho Crossover) - YamieX

BLK's Review Shop ACHIEVE
Living Lies (A Kindaichi Hajime X S.T. Aoyama Sho Crossover) 
Review
Pickup
ZXYvcz3.png 292 195

NOTE: 14 chp. + foreward

(9/10) Title: I like the title, how she can detect obvious ways that the body shows one lying. Although I feel like the title occured mostly for the beginning of the story.

(10/10) Character:I read the entire list thoroughly and like the characters and their personality and traits. They are the type of characters I enjoy! Although a extremely confusing thing appeared, if Takoto Yoichi and Kindaichi are twins, then why are they so many years apart? Or did I really get confused and did not realize that it didn't literally mean "twins?"

(9/10) Originality:To be honest, I wondered why everyone seemed to adore her so much, I didn't see it coming. Hajime was so attached to her too, but I knew the intro said he was a caring person.  It felt strange to me. But I realized a lot of Jap dramas have that. The characters were fun and they were very intelligent when it came to case solving like it mostly described them as. 

(40/40) Storyline/Plot:I think that having the chapters titled, ruin the plot. Like you already know what's coming.(I tried to pretend I hadn't seen the titles, though). Was this supposed to be a story that switches point of view depending on situation? The plot was great and very intense. I enjoyed the detective scenes.

(21/25) Grammar/Errors:First of all, it was cool to be able to search up words that I didn't know and learn them. Sometimes it was confusing to tell who you were talking about, most was in the intro. I could tell you unintentionally left out a letter in some words. Like in, "beneath" you had "beneth" (I do this all the time). You use different forms of a word, like in Ayoma Sho's intro, you put, "intelligent" instead of "intelligence." You also had "glaze" like a glazed doughnut, instead of "gaze". But did you mean "glaze" or "gaze?" There are many run- ons which I myself do. So you can learn practicing to decrease sentences. Should add more commas, some are missing, making the sentences awkward with no breath pause. I can't tell when they are thinking, should it be in parenthesis or italicized. Sometimes the dialogue and thoughts have same quotations. Your past tense and present tense difference is a little off. I wondered if "analysed" and "realised" were purposely spelled with a "s" like in older days. You should re-read your dialogue. In the dialogues that you write, you should always start the sentences with a uppercase, unless it is continuing the beginning part of a sentence before. I saw that your grammar was less understanding the further the story went. I really like analogies that you use. 

(4/5) Overall Enjoyment:This is my first time reading a Japanese based story. With this IQ and intelligent stuff, I feel proffesional. At the beginning I thought, "But guys usually have longer eyelashes,"but I guess hers was longer. I love the comedy! I like to learn new Jap words! I love learing new stuff and making me search, like lysergic acid diethylamide. YES!! I loved the ending and intense!! Takato, let's see your next move!!

(93/100) Points Total

Bonus: Dude, when I saw "Hajime" and the word "crossover", I was like, "What..???" Because one of my most favorite jap singer is Hajime Chitose. I have lots, but she's one of my favorites. I sing a couple of her songs, and my favorite is Kono Machi( I'm just telling you incase you care to search it up). I was trying to figure out where I had seen Miura Haruma before, and it hit me that he was the samurai possessed dude!! I learned what Sun Tzu's Art of War is! Now I know that means ...

THX for choosing me!!!

OH MY HUGE GREAT GOODNESS!!! About the Megan Meier story, I've heard of it, but I've never known it! I thought I remembered something about a young girl suiciding from cyber bullying years ago. I searched it up and it was painful and terrible. These are the most abstract dumb idiotic immature non fully developed brain fakers I have ever heard actions of, how lame and terrible!! These adults should not be acknowledged in their parentage roles. (Wonder what they did in their years, hopefully for them it wasn't too obvious).

 

Feel free to message me if you have any further questions.

Thank you for choosing BLK Reviews and for your patience! Hope to hear from you again!

Please don't forget to credit our shop's logo/banner in your Foreword.

Reviewer: LAVI1903
Review for:  YamieX

Requested on: 10/8/2014
Finished On: 10//2014
Cover by:

Story link