Precious Haru-- KaihleeLo

BLK's Review Shop ACHIEVE

the

blk Shop

review

Home

GETTING STARTED

Archieve

OUR PREVIOUS WORK

Staff

ABOUT OUR STAF

Rubric

MORE ABOUT HOW WE GRADE

Story Details

 

Author: KaihleeLo 
Reviewed By: Eunriehyun

Requested Date: 01/04/16
Story Link: Link
Reminder: 

- Feel free to message me personally for any questions or clarification 

- Don't forget to credit us with our banner/logo 

- Thank you for choosing BLK Review Shop, hope to see you again!

Bonus:

Q: The message behind the story, if there's any

A:  Love is to live and to die, is about letting go when the time comes and to hold on when is a must. We all have a choice but that choice will always be the living proof that what we decide is absolute and that is our way of saying,"This is me and I had the courage to give my life to save someone who matter to me the most and that is how I finally understood what true love is."

 

 

 

 

Review

 

Title: 10/10

Logical: 3/3

When speaking about a child, it is said that they are precious and the best of all wishes a mother/father will ever want. So it is logical that Precious Haru was to describe what the story would be about, it is true as well that the title of the story gives out the tragedy to come.  

Eye-catching: 3/3
It was a good choice for the title as I could tell Haru was loved by all....even her grandmother loved her. 
Eye-catching: 4/4
I felt the connection between Haru and what we would expect by just reading the title. The connection I'm speaking about is that the child was smarter than the average eight years old children and she knew what had to do...such bravery of a mere child. 

Description/Foreword: 10/10

Summary: 5/5

The story's description was short and informative.
Appearance: 5/5
Well presented and pleasing for the readers to follow. Beautiful planning decoration that went along with the genres.  


Character Development/Showcasing: 10/10

Development: 5/5

Haru's development was extraordinary, she was a child full of joy and at the end she grew up to be just like what she wanted. How? She wanted to protect her mother and she did so at the end she did become like her father.^^ 
Relation/Cast: 5/5
Haru's relationship between the other characters was well done at a good pace as the story went along. I could see the growing of each characters as I read farther into.  


Behind the Author's Mind: 40/40

Logical: 10/10

It was quiet logical when it came to each characters feelings and Haru's decision.
Original: 10/10
It was original, I don't think I have read anything alike in AFF and that is quiet refreshing. 
Tone: 5/5
The story's tone was just as the genres: angst and sadness pour into the readers heart and soon enough tears run down their faces as their eyes move from side to side to finish. 

Naration: 5/5

I liked that you went from Haru's point of view to your pov I thought it was important.  Specially when you want the readers to know what Haru feels and what she witnesses.  
Storyline: 10/10
The storyline was good and full of feelings and I just could stop reading not even for my bladder that wanted to relax... anyways, it was good. (X 


Proper Use of the English Language: 20/25

Proper Grammar/Punctuation: 05/10

I would like for you to go back and read your story because I notice some spelling mistakes and it kind of gave away the beautiful story. The errors are small and can seem meaningless to correct them but if it's left as it is the story won't create the full blast of upcoming emotions your story is capable of doing to the reader's heart.
Termonology: 5/5
Well use of vocabulary and use of rephrase the content. 
Language Barrier: 10/10
Their was no difficulty regarding the language. 


General Enjoyment/Last Comment: 5/5
It was a good read! It remind me that in this life we can't go on saying you have experience regarding a matter when we must first loose something to gain what we must gain. Life is full of obstacles it takes a strong person to stand up and do what's right even when fear is striking at its back and the risks are to high,but just like Haru said,"it's love" and to experience love one must risk everything and anything for it,because after all...there is no such thing as free milk.

 

Total: 95/100

Everything on this thread unless otherwise stated was created by in:exordium's staff.
This theme is by Nefelibata Themes and can be used as base and can be tweaked to your heart's content!