White Paper - leebyongie

BLK's Review Shop ACHIEVE
 White Paper
Review
Pickup
ZXYvcz3.png

NOTE: (Spoiler Alert)

(10/10) Title: Your title is really unique and I love how you can understand it in so many different ways. For me the title doesn't point at love at all, it is open what this story is about, there is just the symbolism or the white paper. A white paper with nothing on it, a person nobody really knows something about. Or the fact that a white paper can easily get dirty and crumble. Just the title makes the story already interesting and the reader will be curious.

(8/10) Character: Your choice of characters surprised me at first because in this story the teacher seems to be an evil being that looks like an angel. For me that was interesting because of the way he acted towards Soojin. Though I have to say I think it is kind of confusing that he blackmails his student because of a dance competition and a girl. He seems to be a bit immature when he behaves like that. He seems to know many things that happen in his school and knows how to use his acknowledge to get what he wants.
Soojin seems to be one of his culprits because he blackmails her with something that actually was an incident you could interpret in many ways. But Soojin doesn't behave like an innocent person too because she is really lazy but wants good grades without much effort. If she doesn't get good grades she wants to get them in an other way instead of just learning. This makes her dislikable for me because at some points she also behaves like a total brat. She likes to sweat and what the others think of her is really important for her. She also has no respect for teachers which makes me question her family background that didn't seem to taught her that.
I can't say much about Sehun and Kai but for now they seem to be possible love interests for Soojin, it seems like she still has feelings for Sehun, her first love who has feelings for her too but she also seems to develop feelings for Kai.

(9/10) Originality: After reading the foreword I have to say that your story sounded like a typical story with a game or a bet between to friends and the one who lost it falls in love with the person that is part of the bet. That didn't sound original at all but then I started to read and there was no game or bet but blackmailing and it is a teacher that blackmails his student. This fact makes the story more original than the foreword because I didn't really get the real plot of your story after reading just the foreword.

(35/40) Storyline/Plot: I like how you start your chapter with quotes that seem to be related to the story, not many stories have something like that. You have a good writing style but maybe you should describe people, their emotions and their surroundings more because when Soojin talked with her teacher in the beginning I thought she is talking to her teacher but then I got confused because of the blackmailing. It was just so weird that a teacher blackmails his student because of a dance competition and a rival in love who is a student and that was make me thought that maybe she is not talking to a teacher but fellow student.
The flow of the story is good because you take your time with everything and don't rush things. As I already said I like your writing style because your story has an interesting plot that is really interesting the way you write it.
You make the story funnier because whenever Soojin is complaining about Luhan (the teacher) he seems to appear out of nowhere.
Then you don't have only the main plot with the blackmailing but for now it seems like you want to write a side plot with Sehun who will make it harder for Soojin to seduce Kai.

(18/25) Grammar/Errors: I have to say that maybe you should read your own chapter again before publishing them or let someone else reading them because there are mistakes in it that you can prevent with that.
Here are some examples:

I just asked another change for you, to forgive me and give me another test but you disagree.
I just asked for another chance from you, your forgiveness and another test but you disagreed.

And I'm sure if I tell this to Mr. Xin he won't happy.
And I'm sure if I tell this Mr. Xin he won't be happy.

I was overslept.
I overslept.

She cut off him.
She cut him off.

(5/5) Overall Enjoyment: Overall I still enjoyed your story because of your writing style and because it is a plot I didn't read that often yet. I am curious how the plot will develop so I will keep an eye on it.

(85/100) Points Total

Bonus: Your questions and focuses for us:

All answered above but if you still have questions feel free to PM me^^

Feel free to message me if you have any further questions.

Thank you for choosing BLK Reviews and for your patience! Hope to hear from you again!

Please don't forget to credit our shop's logo/banner in your Foreword.

Reviewer: BlackRosesTears
Review for: leebyongie

Requested on: 30/05/2015
Finished On: 08/06/2015
Cover by:

Story link