[First Year Featured Stories]

BLK's Review Shop ACHIEVE
Featured Stories with scores 98.5+ (ONLY THREE)
empty_profile.jpg
❝Fear
By: InfiniteLuxa  / Reviewed By: BlackRosesTears
Score: 100%

A boy and girl with hidden pasts strangely connected become the best of friends. Boy falls in love, but someone new comes into the picture. Fear is throughout, and fear controls all. 

empty_profile.jpg
❝Summer Bullets ()
By: aibeast / Reviewed By: KaihleeLo
Score: 99.5%
A story about two young boys who found first love in the midst of the ending war and how the experience had changed their lives.
First love was always beautiful and hot.
Everything looked sparkly, their eyes, the sky and their smiles.
The throbbing need to confess how they felt was boiling over and their heartbeats were on a rampage. A coy grin was plastered on their face as their fingers tingled with excitement.
But what if their long awaited confession never happened.
What then.
Well in Summer Bullets, words are just a tool.
He never confessed so could it be, that happy ending was ahead.
empty_profile.jpg
❝Integrity & Borders (R)
By: hotaznspice / Reviewer: KaihleeLo
Score: 98.5%

After foolishly mixing business with pleasure, a group of young conglomerate CEOs begin fighting more than what they bargained for in the hopes of saving their respective family companies. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KaihleeLo's Chosen Story
empty_profile.jpg
gaksitalGaksital
Review by KaihleeLo
Score: 97.5
She was Summer. He was Winter.
He was possessed by jealousy, so he stole Summer away, leaving the world dark and cold. 
Yet, somehow, he couldn't escape the light of her kindness. 
Can Summer ever return? Or will Winter prevail forever?
 
 
 
KaihleeLo/N: This story was personally chosen by me to be featured, permanently due to its beautiful and gorgeous style of writing and wordings. Do check it out if you're aiming to improve on descriptive writing!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUMMARY: HIS BRILLIANT AND PIERCING BLUE EYES STARED INTO THEIR SOULS AS HIS CERULEAN BLUE BUTTERFLY WINGS SPREAD WIDE BEHIND HIM. A SMILE TOOK HOLD OF HIS LIPS AS HE TILTED HIS HEAD TO THE SIDE. “IS THIS YOUR WISH?”
OH, CHILD OF MAN.
IS IT?

STORY STATUS: COMPLETED - 5

MEMBER(S) THAT ARE INCLUDED: 
SUNGGYU + DONGWOO + WOOHYUN + SUNGYEOL + MYUNGSOO + HOYA + SUNGJONG

Summary: His smile was warm and his voice was sweet like honey. He stared at each one of them and told them all to sit down.
“We all have a story to tell,” He began as he pulled out a passengers log and heard the whistle of the train’s engine, signaling the start of their journey.
“What’s yours?”

Story Status: Completed - 9

Member(s) that are included: 
Sunggyu + Dongwoo + Woohyun + Sungyeol + Myungsoo + Hoya + Sungjong

Summary: Of yellows and ultramarines; of attractions you can't deny, and denials you can't comprehend.
He is the first to fall and he is the first to leave.
He knows they’ll last and he is the last to know.

Story Status: Completed - 10

Member(s) that are included: 
Sunggyu + Dongwoo + Woohyun + Sungyeol + Myungsoo + Hoya + Sungjong

 
empty_profile.jpg
AuthorSENDOHIME
Straight
Summary: They're both alone in their own ways with the passion to discover the unique aspects of life. Wanting to experience the joys of love, Myungsoo blindly initiates a relationship within the first week of knowing her. He was happy, he felt like he was the luckiest man alive, he felt just about perfect. But when a traveler decides to settle in Korea to re-discover family bonds, he's ultimately torn by the difference of loving love and loving someone.
Story Status: Complete - 25
Member(s) that are included: 
Sunggyu + Dongwoo + Woohyun + Sungyeol + Myungsoo + Hoya + Sungjong 
empty_profile.jpg
Author: Blu3Wind
Straight
Summary: Nam Eun Hee is an aspiring writer who watches K-Drama for a living. Not because she enjoys it, but because there are so many things to criticize at. What happens when she wakes up the next morning and sees that her whole life has turned upside down? She is now trapped in a typical K-Drama parallel universe with no way out.
In this typical K-Drama story, Nam Eun Hee’s family is broke. Her father has disappeared, leaving a tremendous debt his family has to take care of. Eun Hee was still a university student and was forced to find a job. Her only talent was writing. What jobs could she possibly gain with that? In her journey, she meets typical K-Drama lead protagonists. She knew how the story would end. However, the difference is that all these protagonists came together in one story. How will that affect her story?   
Summary: The past can always influence the present and the future. With those factors swirling around Zhang Yixing, it's impossible to avoid meeting him again.
Pairing: myungsoo-yixing
Story Status: Completed - 1
Member(s) that are included: 
Sunggyu + Dongwoo + Woohyun + Sungyeol + Myungsoo + Hoya + Sungjong
Summary: In which Sungyeol is a bounty hunter and Myungsoo is unintentionally swept up in a forbidden romance
Story Status: One Shot - 2
Member(s) that are included: 
Sunggyu + Dongwoo + Woohyun + Sungyeol + Myungsoo + Hoya + Sungjong
empty_profile.jpg
  Author: NEEVIX
Straight
Summary: A girl who fell in love with her imaginary friend.
Story Status: Completed - 1
Member(s) that are included: 
Sunggyu + Dongwoo + Woohyun + Sungyeol + Myungsoo + Hoya + Sungjong 
empty_profile.jpg
 Author: EFJIFY
Straight
Summary: You were taking a walk with your husband when you came across his long-lost relatives.
What happened that they were separated for so long? Will they reconcile? Or was there a bitter past between them that cannot be resolved?
Check it out!
Story Status: Completed - 1
Member(s) that are included: 
Sunggyu + Dongwoo + Woohyun + Sungyeol + Myungsoo + Hoya + Sungjong
Summary: It's collection of one shot stories for Infinite couple. With a total of 10 stories, you will get to read all couple in different plot and stories.

Story Status: Completed - 14 ([8,13] 10,11,12)

Member(s) that are included: 
Sunggyu + Dongwoo + Woohyun + Sungyeol + Myungsoo + Hoya + Sungjong 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.