Good Enough: for love - Eunriehyun

BLK's Review Shop ACHIEVE
 Good Enough: for love
Review
Pickup
ZXYvcz3.png

NOTE: (Spoiler Alert)

(9/10) Title: The title of the story is interesting, I looked if there are other stories with the same title but there are not. That is pretty good because it makes your story special. For me the title sounded like a question without question mark and after reading the story so far it gave the title a special meaning, also it was not like I expected it too be. Because there was one of the characters I thought the title would fit more but it changed after reading the chapters.

(9/10) Character: The characters... The following sentences will be biased^^ So there is Eunhyuk who seems to be so nice and lovely, he treats Donghae so nice that I couldn't understand that the other doesn't love him but you can't force love at all. I liked him a bit at first that grow stronger with the following chapters because he was a character I could understand. His love that seems to be one-sided and the pain he must be feeling.
Than there is Donghae who seems so cold and unfriendly when he has such a nice husband. I think he will be one of the characters the reader won't like at all because of the way he is treating Eunhyuk. But he still felt like a real person, actually all of your characters are feeling like you could meet them any second around the corner. After reading all the chapters that you wrote so far it seems like he has feelings for Eunhyuk, maybe he doesn't know them so far. You didn't reveal it so far but it will be really interesting to know.
From the beginning on when Siwon appeared for the first time I was not sure if he is a nice person or not because I was not sure if he has a cat and mouse relationship with Eunhyuk but after reading the other chapters he is another character the reader won't like at all because he is not nice at all (I don't want to write that word)
Sungmin, Heechul, Sora and Akio are not really main characters but they are important for the story (maybe not Sungmin but the others) and I really grow to love them because they are amazing friends/sister for Eunhyuk and will help him no matter what. Also Heechul for example reminded me of the real Heechul and he always made me smile even though it was a sad scene. Sungmin on the other side is like Eunhyuk, he loves someone but the other doesn't love him back, he is like a mirror in front of Eunhyuk. He seems like he doesn't really have an important role but for me he kind of has because of the mirror function.

(9/10) Originality: It is an interesting plot but at first I thought it is not really something new. There are a number of stories that deal with this plot but there still is something about this story that makes it different from the others and raises the originality.

(35/40) Storyline/Plot: First of all I love your style of writing because it is easy to read, you describe everything really detailed that it makes everything easier to understand and to picture it in your mind while reading. Then it really catches you so you can't stop reading at all. Right from the start you explain the situation and the first question that came into my mind was why they are even married when Donghae doesn't love his husband at all. You don't really reveal that in the first chapter which gave me a reason to continue. It was really good how you came up with their past, how they first met and how they became friends. It was interesting to see how their relationship was at first and how it changed over the years of being married.
From the first sentences on Eunhyuk was the one who loved the other so much and would do everything to make Donghae happy. It was a great surprise that Eunhyuk was the one who wanted to divorce first, I liked it because it really shows that he loves Donghae and wants him to be happy even if that means they are not together... And to be honest he deserves someone better than Donghae.
I really liked everything but then Siwon appeared again and I don't know if it is just me but I already knew from the start that he will be the affair in the story, maybe it is just me but I knew it. The same it was with the woman who took photos of the two.
But besides from that I loved the whole story even though there is a major cliffhanger that leaves everything open how the story could end.

(23/25) Grammar/Errors: There are no errors that catch the eye. They don't disturb you while reading.

(5/5) Overall Enjoyment: I am so in love with this story. It was my first time reading  a Super Junior character story but I loved it so much and I can't wait to read the last chapter. I desperately need to know what will happen and if you will surprise me with a plot twist or it will end the way I think it will end.
Good job, you story is really good!

(90/100) Points Total

Bonus: Your questions and focuses for us:

There was nothing you wanted me to focus on but still if you have a question you can PM me anytime^^

Feel free to message me if you have any further questions.

Thank you for choosing BLK Reviews and for your patience! Hope to hear from you again!

Please don't forget to credit our shop's logo/banner in your Foreword.

Reviewer: BlackRosesTears
Review for: Eunriehyun

Requested on: 19/5/2015
Finished On: 23/5/2015
Cover by:

Story link