Last Autumn's Embrace - teenme14

BLK's Review Shop ACHIEVE

the

blk Shop

review

Home

GETTING STARTED

Archieve

OUR PREVIOUS WORK

Staff

ABOUT OUR STAF

Rubric

MORE ABOUT HOW WE GRADE

Story Details

 

Author: teenme14 
Reviewed By: pikakaehimesama

Requested Date: 10/20/15
Story Link: Link
Reminder: 

- Feel free to message me personally for any questions or clarification 

- Don't forget to credit us with our banner/logo 

- Thank you for choosing BLK Review Shop, hope to see you again!

Bonus:

 

 

 

 

Review

 

Title: 10/10

Logical: 3/3

It is logical because it does align with the the story you are trying to convey.

 

Eye-catching: 3/3
The title is eye-catching. It's something unique. From the title I can tell that the story is about a lost love due to the words you selected from your title.

 

Original: 4/4
The title is original so props to you!

Description/Foreword: 9/10

Summary: 5/5

I like the introduction a lot, it gave insight without telling me the entire plot.

 

Appearance: 4/5
Your  title image is not working so that is a downside if you are into graphic posters on AFF. However, because you are supposed to have a graphic poster and the picture does not load, that is a turn off in terms of appearance.  Overall, I do like the appearance of it because you do give a bit of an insight to the story, give us a playlist of what is your playlist that helps you set the mood for the story, as well as keep track of everything. I personally like that because it helps me gage on how you write. 

 

Character Development/Showcasing: 9/10

Development: 4/5

I actually really liked Kai in this story, although he started of kind of creepy. Kai was adorable, and I always love reading that adorable side of him. However, the relationship the main OC has with Chanyeol and her older sister,  I think you could have played out better. 

 

Relation/Cast: 5/5

I think the relationship between the OC & Kai is so cute. To see how the OC gets irritated by Kai because she thinks he's annoying, but Kai is being, Kai. The strong relationship between Sehun and the OC was also so cute! I'm excited to see how Sehun and the OC will face the trials that will test their friendship! 

 

Behind the Author's Mind: 33.5/40

Logical: 9/10

It made sense and I can see where its going, but I  can't wait to see the upcoming conflicts and the twists of this great story. You are sticking with your plot and that's such a refreshing things to see because some authors derive from their plot. However there were some parts that did not exactly add up, like one of the scenes were Kai was walking home from the cafe from the first time. It said that Kai was leaving the cafe and heading home, but then it went straight to Kai was at home and heading out. 


Original: 10/10
It did seem original and refreshing. The plot is definitely unique! 


Tone: 5/5
It was good so far, hopefully you can keep it up! 

 

Naration: 4/5

The narration was good, but it does get weird in some parts. Like, it felt like it was a machine talking instead you the author. Just try to stay away from that and you should be good! 

 

Storyline: 8.5/10
So far the storyline is coming along and is done in a well pace. Keep it up. It isn't fully developed however, so I won't be able to give you full points because I'm only grading a portion of your story. 


Proper Use of the English Language: 21/25

Proper Grammar/Punctuation: 07/10

Try using a word processor such as Microsoft Word or Googledrive before you post your chapters! There are some quite noticeable spelling errors as well as grammatical errors throughout your story. So when you use a word processing application like the ones listed above, you can see what you spelled wrong because there's that weird/ugly looking squiggly line below the word of fragment of a sentence.

Terminology: 5/5
The dialogue, the scenes were good as the words did compliment the mood of the story. 
 

Language Barrier: 10/10
No problem, congrats!


General Enjoyment/Last Comment: 5/5
It was worth reading that I tell you, I'm sorry it took me to long.*bows* I like the flow is taking and I really want more chapters! I hope you update soon is a knowledgeable story and is worth it.

 

*I'M ACTUALLY REALLY SORRY BECAUSE I THOUGHT I POSTED THIS BUT I DIDN'T SO SORRY!  

 

**Here's the actual one! I'm so sorry omgggg. *Bows 90 degrees* 

 

Total: 86.5/100

Everything on this thread unless otherwise stated was created by in:exordium's staff.
This theme is by Nefelibata Themes and can be used as base and can be tweaked to your heart's content!