Sweet Talking Baby 2 - kwon88nim

BLK's Review Shop ACHIEVE
Sweet Talking Baby 2
Review
Pickup

NOTE: (Spoiler Alert)

(10/10) Title: It is like the first part of the story a sweet title and unique. I like it just like I liked the first one because together with the foreword it sounds romantic, full of love and fluff. Also the two can have two meanings (maybe it is just my mind but yeah) because one it is the sequel to "Sweet Talking Baby" and helps the reader to not mistaken it for the first part. But at the same time it is like there are now two person in this story that are the baby, not only Yoona or Yuri but also the real baby. I don't know if you had this on your mind while thinking about the title but that is just what came into my mind and if you had it on your mind than I have to say amazing!

(10/10) Character: Yuri and Yoona are just too cute, just by reading how they interact with each other shows that they are still in love with each other and you wrote that really well.
I also love how Yuri is an amazing mother for Sarang, she clearly loves her child and cares for her a lot. Yoona seems to think it is not necessary that Yuri makes photos but I can understand Yuri.
All your characters are really nice and I started to love them from the start. They are fun and have not only beautiful relationships but also beautiful friendships.
Also I love how you show not only the happy family of Yuri and Yoona with they baby but also Tiffany who wants a baby but is afraid that Taeyeon won't like it. It shows the two sides of the story in a perfect way.

(8/10) Originality: After the problems Yuri and Yoona had in the first part of the story they can now finally be happy. This doesn't really sound like a original plot but it fits perfect to the ending of the first part of the story.

(38/40) Storyline/Plot: Your beginning of the story is really sweet and fluffy because you start at Yuri and Yoonas places and it is so cute how they are in love and their lives is full of luck because they had a baby. You show perfectly how Yuri loves her baby and that she really is a loving and caring mother that sometimes I had the feeling that she cares more for the baby than Yoona. Yuri is a typical that takes photos of everything their child does and it is cute and for me as a reader understandable because having a child is one of the most beautiful things on the world. Yuri shows that really good.
Then the part with Tiffany and Taeyeon shows that parents are not perfect from the beginning, there may be some that are natural good parents but it is not bad to learn it first. I really like that you show that in your story.
Also that there is still Yuris problem with her health that you kept from the first part of the story is something I like even though the fact is not something positive but it just shows that there is still something that someone prevents them from having the perfect life and also it is not a human but something neither Yuri not Yoona is responsible for.

(20/25) Grammar/Errors: You don't make major mistakes but sometimes you forget a word or use the wrong tense.
"You're not even washes your hands!!"
"You didn't even wash your hands!!"

"I know but don't you know how scared I am last night?"
"I know but don't you know how scared I was last night?"

(4/5) Overall Enjoyment: I really liked the story just like it's first part though I am still not finish reading it but I will continue to read it soon. Keep up the good work with your future stories.
Also I really like your writing style because it is simple yet interesting.

(90/100) Points Total

Bonus: Your questions and focuses for us:

Feel free to write me a PM if you have a question and I am sorry that it took me so long for your review.

Feel free to message me if you have any further questions.

Thank you for choosing BLK Reviews and for your patience! Hope to hear from you again!

Please don't forget to credit our shop's logo/banner in your Foreword.

Reviewer: BlackRosesTears
Review for: kwon88im

Requested on: 25/5/2015
Finished On: 18/6/2015
Cover by:

Story link