Dark and Silent Sessions - velvetmajesty

BLK's Review Shop ACHIEVE
--BLK's--
--Reviews-
reminder
///////////////
Bonus: [Your questions and focuses for us here]
 
 
 
♦Feel free to message us personally with any concerns. 
♦ PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CREDIT OUR SHOP'S LOGO/BANNER IN YOUR STORY'S FOREWORD!
♦ thank you for choosing blk
reviews and for your patience! hope to see you visit again.
 
 
velvetmajesty
request on: 11/14/16
REVIEWER: deedee_zelo90
finished on: 12/17/16
score: 100/100
Title: (10/10)
 
LOGICAL (3/3) -  At first i thought The title doesn't exactly matching a story, But while reading, it perfectly described current situation between characters. 
 
EYE-CATCHING (3/3) - The title catched my eye as soon as i clicked on your story to read. your title kinda just made me to read more of your story.
 
original (4/4) - The title feels new and refreshing and very original, even if it's not logical to me. But I give you big plus on that. 
 
story's foreword/description (10/10)
 
story's summary (5/5) - Story summary isn't long, which is good, i don't like when stories consists so much information, it kinda gives away story's plot which we don't want that. 
 
appearance (5/5) - For my eyes it looks very well organized, i can see that you paid attention on that. 
 
characters/casts (10/10)
 
character development (5/5) - Well since the story is one shot, i can tell that characters have slowly changed, which not many authors can do that. It's a big plus, because i can see that you planned everything out.
 
character's relations (5/5) - For me character's interaction seemed very realistic. i liked the way how chanyeol and baekhyun bonded. And i like kai and sehun's relationship. i liked how baekhyun and chanyeol taught them slowly how they should touch and pleasure each other. personly i think that was very cute.
 
the author's mindset (40/40)
 
LOGICALLY (10/10) - Like i mentioned before, even as a one shot, the story and events are paced nicely. 
 
ORIGINALITY (10/10) I didn't saw anyone who wrote story like this. It us very original and unique and i wish you had turned this into multiple chapter story.
 
TONE (5/5) - The tone of story was very realistic,it felt like i was watching a movie based on real life story. 
 
NARRATION (5/5) - I personly like better third person because it helps you to focus on more than one character and also you can be more descriptive. And that is what you did here, which is why you got a high mark. :)
 
STORYLINE (10/10) - I am er for a good , whoever writes them perfectly i am first one to praise. storyline of your story may be cliche or not oroginal, but i wouldn't noticed that because you wrote it perfectly. for me, your storyline tells us that even in sickness love and understanding comes.
 
proper use of the english language (25/25)
 
proper grammar/punctuation (10/10) - I am not the one who should tell you about grammar, but i haven't encountered any errors in your story. which was easy for me to follow your story. 
 
termonology (5/5) - Perfect use of vocalbury. 
 
language barrier (10/10) - well, i haven't encountered in your story use of common korean words, i personly think they are completely unneccesary. 
 
 
Reviewer's enjoyment (5/5)
 
While reading your story, I enjoyed reading every line, every word. I honestly wish if you could write a small sequel. :D
Anyway, I wish you most of luck in writing!