Calling for Baby T-kaixoxo

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: T-kaixoxo

Pairing: Myungyeon, Doyeon

Plot: T-ara Jiyeon and Inifnite L are dating but no one knows about it and then a scandal comes out that Infinite L is dating ulzzang Do Yeon. Ji Yeon gets mad at Myungsoo and ignores him. He tries making her happy again. Ji Yeon meets up with Do Yeon and Do Yeon acts y towards Ji Yeon and Myungsoo comes. Will Myungsoo make Jiyeon happy?? How will Myungsoo act towards Do Yeon??

A lean and tall guy in disguised looked around the neighbourhood to check for any weird fans.

After making sure his coast was clear, he pressed the password of the door-code quickly, and walked into his girlfriend’s apartment.

Myungsoo frowned slightly when he was being welcomed by a dark and empty apartment.

However, once the door closed automatically behind him, his girlfriend jumped onto his back and hugged him tightly like a koala bear.

Myungsoo laughed in bliss before walking over to the couch in the dark, without letting her down. He slammed his back onto the couch with his girlfriend behind him, which caused her to squeal in delight.

“OPPA~”

The said older guy continued his laughter before pushing his own body of hers, and lay right by her side. “How’s my baby doing today?”

His girlfriend thought about it, as she placed a finger on her chin, which made the older guy smiled in bliss at her cute reactions.

“Do you still have to think about it? It’s just a good or bad.” He just had to tease his cute girlfriend just because he loved her reaction.

Indeed, his girlfriend slapped him on his arms and pouted sadly, “I was thinking real hard about my day, oppa! And you have to destroy my thoughts!”

“Alright, alright.” Myungsoo chuckled madly as he pulled her into his arms, “I’ve got it. Think about it slowly and tell me.” He cooed while ruffling her hair gently, which made her comfortable at once.

“Hmmm… We had a fan meet at Gyeongju just now, and it was tiring. But when I thought about how I will meet you tonight, I feel all better again and I was looking forward to seeing you.”

Myungsoo melted all over at her words, again.

She would always arrange her words to put it the best way she could describe her own feelings, and Myungsoo knew that she was being honest and sincere.

They had been a couple for almost two years already, of course he would know how she was, and she too, knew everything about him.

“Really? You missed me even at Gyeongju, baby?”

“Of course, oppa.” She pouted sadly as she lowered her head. Her fingers were playing with the button of his dress shirt then. “I miss you even when we’re far apart and I miss you even when I’m right beside you.”

Myungsoo smiled widely at her words and once again, he could feel his heart accelerating at her mini confession.

“You know I miss you too, don’t you? I love you so much, baby.”

“Of course I know.” Jiyeon smiled up to him and stared right into his eyes lovingly, “I know how you miss me and I know how you love me, oppa. Because I feel the same.”

“No baby. My feeling was 10 times more than yours.” Myungsoo smirked in victory and held his head up high smugly.

Jiyeon gasped at his words and sat up on the couch before crossing her arms to show her frustration, “NO! I feel 100 times more than yours!”

Myungsoo too, sat up on the couch, but he was laughing out loud already. He pulled her close to him and snuggled up to her hair, “Baby~~~ Why are you so cute?!”

His girlfriend smiled shyly and lowered her head in embarrassment as her arms released itself from the cross in front of her chest.

“Now you’re all shy?! You’re just so cute, baby~”

Jiyeon giggled shyly and turned her head to his chest before burying into it, literally. Myungsoo was slightly taken aback by her sudden acts but he managed to hug her properly again.

They landed their back onto the couch again, but this time round his girlfriend was on top of his body. He shifted to a more comfortable position and laid his head on the hand-rest before placing his arm behind his head to stack it up higher, just to look at his girlfriend.

She still had her head in his chest, but Myungsoo brushed her fringe out of her face, so she would tilt her head up again.

“Jiyeon-ah.”

“Hmmm?”

“Come closer to me.”

Jiyeon did as told and crawled over to land her head an inch away from him. “Done, oppa.”

Myungsoo smiled happily and pulled her head, using his free hand, down to meet her lips on his. They shared a passionate kiss on the couch before Jiyeon struggled away for air.

Jiyeon blinked in surprised before landing her palm on his chest lightly, “OPPA!”

Myungsoo laughed madly at her bruised lips before bringing up his hand to it gently, “Sorry. I was too engrossed in the kiss.”

“No more next time, oppa.” Jiyeon pouted sadly and laid her head down on his chest, just to hear his heartbeat.

Myungsoo had his fingers on her hair, brushing it ever so gently.

“Myung Myung Oppa.”

“Hmmm?”

“I love listening to this.” She pointed her index finger to his chest and beamed widely up at him, “It’s so soothing and fast.”

“It’s only beating for you, baby.” Myungsoo returned her beam and cupped her cheeks with his free hand, “If you’re not here, it would slow down and eventually stop.”

Jiyeon gasped in shock and cupped his mouth using both of her palms while glaring at him sadly, “Don’t say things like that, oppa! I don’t like it!”

“Alright alright.” Myungsoo sighed in bliss before pushing her head down to his chest and hugged her tightly again, “I won’t say it again if you don’t like it. I was just saying the fact anyway.”

“OPPA!”

“Okay.” Myungsoo zipped his mouth and threw the imaginary key away, which made Jiyeon laughed at his silliness again.

She leaned down to peck his lips once, twice, before burying her head back to his chest. “I love you so much, Myung Myung~ You can’t leave me alone.”

“I won’t.” Myungsoo took his arm down from behind his head and wrapped them up around her body tightly, “You’re trapped with me now till forever.”

“Psh~” Jiyeon scoffed into his chest and closed her eyes in bliss, “I won’t escape, oppa.”

“I know.” Myungsoo played with her curls and smiled into her hair after taking in a deep breath of her scent, “I know. You won’t leave me, and so would I.”

After a moment of silence, Myungsoo was still playing with her locks, but she had no movements at all. He knew exactly why that would happen. She was already fast asleep in his arms.

She claimed to be the most comfortable to sleep in that way, right on top of him, as though he was the bed, but he didn’t mind it at all.

Jiyeon always fell asleep that way, and he was more than glad to have her sleeping on him every single day.

Since they were idols, they had been busy for most of the time. Both of their own groups would have lots of promotions and comebacks going on, and T-ara was often in Japan. Moreover, Infinite was having their world tour at the moment, which made the couple less time to meet up.

So whenever he had the time, he would sneak over to her apartment. She would do the same likewise and sneaked over to his apartment if he was back in Korea, and when both of them were free.

Of course, no one knew about them so they had been careful for the past two years. Up till now, no one had ever found out about their relationship, even their own members, so they were found to be doing a great job.

Myungsoo let out another sigh of bliss as he stared at her figure moving up and down on his chest due to his own breathing.

He could only chuckle at her pouty lips and cute expression when she was asleep. He had to use so much strength to force himself not to kiss that lips whole day long.

“Baby, oh baby.” Myungsoo pecked her head and hugged her comfortably in his arms.

After staring at her features for so long, he finally decided to sleep in too.

He slept sweetly and soundly throughout the whole night. He didn’t even realize his girlfriend was already awake. Normally, he would stir about when she woke up, but that night, he was just too tired.

Myungsoo only frowned and woke up from his sweet dream when the sunlight shone on his face. He opened one of his eyes and rubbed it tiredly and finally found out that his girlfriend was gone from his arms.

All of the sudden, he could feel a slight breeze on his ear and so, he turned his head to the direction of the wind abruptly, only to find his girlfriend beaming widely up at him with her palms supporting her cheeks, and her elbows on the couch.

Myungsoo felt his lips turning upwards, and indeed, his grin was growing in milliseconds after waking up to his girlfriend.

“You’re finally up, oppa!”

Myungsoo sat up on the couch and smiled at her before stretching his arms out. Jiyeon went into his laps willingly and pecked his cheek as a morning kiss, “Good morning, oppa~”

“Morning to you too, baby.” Myungsoo leaned on her shoulder tiredly and sighed in bliss, “How I wish to stay like this with you forever.”

“But you have schedule to go, oppa.”

He pulled away from her shoulder and frowned sadly, “Right. I have a concert to go to. How about you? Oh wait, don’t we have the same schedules today? You’re going to the Hallyu concert too, aren’t you? Your group is performing your new song, right?”

“WOW!” Jiyeon clapped her hands happily and moved about on his laps excitedly, “Oppa! You knew about it?!”

“Of course I would.” Myungsoo smirked smugly and pulled her closer by her waist, “I know your schedules too well~”

“Eyyyy~” Jiyeon just couldn’t believe his words. “Don’t lie, oppa~ I bet you saw the news on the net, right?! It’s everywhere!”

“Nope. I knew it beforehand, baby.” Myungsoo pecked her neck and buried his tired head into it, “You’re going to the music broadcasts this coming week, and you even have a radio show this Friday night. You only have your Wednesday free.”

Jiyeon widened her eyes and stared at him in shock, “ARE YOU A STALKER?!”

He laughed madly at her choice of words before carrying her over to her bedroom with him, “Of course I am, only for you.” He placed her down on the bed and went over to her closet to choose her clothes for the day.

Jiyeon rolled about on the bed as she waited for him with a bright smile on her face.

“Ja~”

She jumped up from the bed and crawled over to him to get his clothes, only to find him holding a jeans and a long sleeves knitted top again. “Oppa~ I wore this the day before yesterday too…”

“Really? It doesn’t matter, baby. Just wear them. Your body is only for me to see so don’t you ever show it to others.”

Jiyeon raised a brow and thought of teasing him then, “But oppa~ Do you know about our comeback songs? We have two comeback songs this time and for one of them, we have to wear long dress with splits by the side~”

“WHAT?!” Myungsoo gasped in shock and widened his eyes at her, “You’re so not going to wear that! Those uncle and boy fans will drool over your legs!”

“But it’s compulsory for us. It’s the stage clothes, oppa.” Jiyeon pretended to pout sadly to show her sadness too. She even did her famous puppy eyes to him to be all innocent.

However, Myungsoo saw right through her at once. He pounced onto her and hovered above her on the bed, which made her squealed in surprise.

“Are you trying to provoke me now, baby?”

Jiyeon was still trying to play innocent, and she shook her head with a smile on her face, “No, oppa! I was just informing you!”

“You’re lying~” Myungsoo sang and began to tickle her sides playfully.

Jiyeon squirmed about while laughing in happiness, and even rolled over to face down on the bed but Myungsoo wouldn’t let her off easily.

In the end, she was panting badly with her hair all over her face and Myungsoo was still sitting on her waist. He didn’t put his weight on her though, so as not to hurt her.

He shifted her to face him again, and brushed her hair out of her face gently. “Look at you. You’re so untidy.”

“And…” Jiyeon was still panting badly, “Who’s… fault is… that?!”

Myungsoo laughed and landed his lips on hers again. “Mine. It’s mine, hmmm. Now we shall go or we’ll be late. Get dressed now! I’ll just change in the next room.”

He pecked her head once more, before walking over to her closet to get his clothes, and headed off to change out of his dirty clothes.

Jiyeon obeyed his words and changed too, and they met again in the living room.

“Are we going to go together, oppa? Will we get caught?”

“Don’t worry. I’ll drop you down nearby when we reached. Is it okay for you?” Myungsoo wrapped his arms around her shoulders before guiding her out of the apartment to his car.

“Oppa.”

Myungsoo hummed a reply as he fastened his seatbelt after checking on hers, and changed his gear to drive.

“Do you think we should go public? I don’t like living in the dark, oppa.”

“I think it’s too soon, baby. Look at your own member. She only went public when she is in her third year and fans supported her, right?”

“That’s true, but I want to date openly with you too, oppa.”

“Don’t worry, baby. That day will come soon.” Myungsoo pulled her head in for a last peck before driving off to the venue.

“Are you okay from here? Why don’t you take the car, baby? I will walk over.” Indeed, he dropped her off somewhere near the concert venue but he was worried about her.

“Oppa~ I’ll be fine! Don’t worry! It would be weird if I drive a different car~ Fans would notice!”

“Right.” Myungsoo sighed and shifted over to her seat and waved her over. Jiyeon leaned down to him and he pecked her lips, surprising her again.

“Be safe, hmm?”

Jiyeon nodded her head shyly and moved back for him to drive off. She held onto her bag on her shoulder before walking over to the venue on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter