Calling for Baby PillowSunny

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PillowSunny

Myungyeon

Sequel of Chapter 214. After Jiyeon Recovered, They Married, I want Jiyeon To Be Pregnant. And Myungsoo to have a hard time to tamed Jiyeon and other things if u wan to add :)

“Appa~ Omma~ We’re back!”

“Appa~ Omma~ We’re back!”

Myungsoo turned his head to look at his soon-to-be wife with an amused grin on his face, “Are you trying to copy me now, babe?”

“Are you trying to copy me now, babe?” Jiyeon returned the same amused grin, which made his heart melted.

“Babe~”

“Babe~”

“Stop it.”

“Stop it.”

“Last warning, babe~”

“Last warning, babe~”

“I’ve warned you!” And he gave chase, leaving a squealing Jiyeon running away from him. She ran to his mother and hid behind him, before hopping over to his father when Myungsoo was nearing her.

“Park Jiyeon! Get back here!”

Jiyeon popped her head out from Mr. Kim’s back and poked her tongue playfully, “Park Jiyeon! Get back here!”

Myungsoo roared and gave chase at once, and when Jiyeon saw that, she ran away from the living room, charging towards the backyard.

The two adults laughed in joy and followed the couple. They stood by the door and stared at the couple in bliss, “Yeobo~ I’m so happy our son could smile like that too.”

“That’s all thanks to our soon-to-be daughter-in-law.”

“I’ve already treated her as one.”

Mr. Park smiled as he turned his head to his wife, “Yeah, me too. She’s just amazing huh? She could actually bring laughter to this house which was once solemn.”

“Yeah. It’s all thanks to Jiyeon, yeobo. We have to treat her well as her parents, and as her parents-in-law.”

“I know, yeobo.”

“KYA!!!! OPPA~ PUT ME DOWN, PLEASE~”

“Nope~” Myungsoo smirked in victory as he slapped her playfully.

Yes, he just got her up like a sack of rice, on his shoulder.

“APPA~ OMMA~ HELP!!!!” Jiyeon squirmed about and tried to ask for help when Myungsoo walked back into the house, but the two said adults simply laughed it off while watching them.

“Appa and omma is on my side, babe~”

“No! Appa and omma is on my side!”

Myungsoo placed her on the couch and stood right in front of her, “And why are you so sure?”

“Because appa and omma brought me to a restaurant last night for dinner! We left you out!” Jiyeon cooed playfully, and Myungsoo turned to face his parents at once.

“Appa! Omma! How could you guys do that to me! I’m your son!”

Mr. Park laughed in joy and sat on the couch too, “That’s because you’re in school doing your project till late night~ We don’t want to bother you!”

“That’s not the case! I would go if you called me, appa!”

“But it’s time for parents-and-daughter session.” Mrs. Kim cooed playfully, trying to son too.

And she did it successfully.

Myungsoo pouted sadly and sat on the couch with his arms crossed, “Fine! Go out! Go out without me! I don’t care anymore!”

Jiyeon giggled and slammed her body down on his laps, sitting on it while hugging him tightly, “Jiyeon promise to bring oppa everywhere else next time!”

“Really?”

“YES!”

Myungsoo smiled again and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly, “That’s more like it.”

The adults shook their heads at their son’s childish behaviour and left for the kitchen to cook their dinner, together.

“Are you free tomorrow night, babe? You don’t have to stay for any projects or club activities, right?”

“Nope~”

“Great. We’ll go somewhere else.”

“Really?! We’re going on a date?!”

Myungsoo smiled and placed his head on her shoulder, snuggling up to her comfortably, “Yes, babe. We’re going on a date.”

“YAY~~~~~” Jiyeon squealed in joy as she clapped her hands happily, before giving him a sweet kiss.

Myungsoo pulled her back in for another kiss when she pulled away, and that went on till their parents called them for dinner.

♥♥♥♥♥

It was another day, and the couple returned home from school together, before heading out for a date after taking a nice shower and after preparing themselves.

“Oppa~ Where are we going?”

“We’ll be going to the ice-skating rink! I know you like skating.”

“How did you know?”

Myungsoo opened the car door for her before guiding her into the car, “Secret~” And he closed the door before running over to the driver’s seat.

“Shall we go now?”

“YES! Let’s go! LET’S GO!”

“Let’s go~” Myungsoo cooed along too, and finally drove off to the skating rink near the restaurant he reserved for the both of them that night.

He will be sure to give her a huge surprise that night.

Jiyeon, indeed, enjoyed herself in the skating rink with Myungsoo, and they skated for the whole noon before they went off to the restaurant.

Myungsoo guided Jiyeon in, but she found it weird since it was empty. “Oppa… Is this restaurant open? There’s no one here.”

“That’s because I’ve booked the whole restaurant for tonight.”

“Oppa! Why would you do that?! It’s so expensive!”

“It’s not really expensive.” Myungsoo smiled and pushed her down to their designated seat. “Look. You can see the whole of Seoul from here.”

Jiyeon turned her head and faced the window, and he was right.

“Wow…”

“It’s pretty, isn’t it?”

“Yeah…”

Myungsoo took his seat too, opposite of her, “Shall we begin our dinner?”

Jiyeon turned her attention back to Myungsoo and smiled in bliss, “Oppa~ Why are you wasting so much money on me. It’s not worth it.”

“It’s worth it, silly.”

The food came in no time, and they finished the courses slowly, trying to savour the taste and the ambience.

Finally, it came down to the dessert, and Jiyeon was already so full. “Oppa~ My stomach is going to burst! I can’t take in anymore food!”

“I thought you’re a dino?”

“Oppa!”

Myungsoo laughed in bliss and took her plate over, “Then I’ll take it. It’s already the last course anyway~”

“Thank you, oppa~” Jiyeon sent him a flying kiss too, which made him laughed all over again.

They soon finished the food and the waiter came out with a bottle of red wine. He poured them onto the cups and Myungsoo took his up first.

“But oppa… I don’t drink.”

“Just one mouth? Try it. It’s nice!”

Jiyeon took the cup up hesitatingly, before joining their cups together.

“Just one mouth will do. I’m scared you’ll be drunk too.”

Jiyeon nodded her head and took one mouth. “Eeewww! It’s not nice at all!”

Myungsoo let out another round of laughter, before taking the cup away from her, “No more alcohol for you then!”

“Oppa~ Don’t drink it too! You have to drive later and alcohol is bad!”

Myungsoo ignored her and brought his cup up to his lips again, which annoyed her. “OPPA! Put the cup down!”

“Why?”

“It’s not good for health! Let’s drink plain water!”

“Nope~ I like wine though~” And he drank another sip.

“OPPA!”

“What?” This time, Myungsoo snapped.

Jiyeon pouted sadly and crossed her arms before turning away from her, “FINE! DRINK IT ALL YOU WANT THEN! MEANIE!”

Her eyes focused on the lights of the streets, ignoring Myungsoo then.

But when she finally returned her eyes back to him, she found him gone.

“Oppa? Where did you go?”

Jiyeon turned her head around, only to find Myungsoo right by her side, but he was kneeling down with a velvet box in his hand.

“Babe.”

“Oppa…” Jiyeon was shocked. So this was why he snapped? So she could turn her head? And so he could give her this surprise?

“Babe, it’s been half a year since we’re together. And I couldn’t even believe it. These past six months was the happiest day of my life. Together with you, I feel that I’ve lived more than enough than ever. I know we’re like married couple now, since you’re staying with me and we’re engaged. But I never really proposed before. I hope we could continue our life together as a married couple, as a husband-and-wife. I hope you would take me in, and be your husband forever. What do you think, babe? Would you marry me?”

Jiyeon cupped with both her palms and burst out into tears. So this was why he took her out, and this was why he booked the whole restaurant, just for the both of them.

“Oppa… I…”

“Just agree with me, babe. I promise I will bring you happiness forever. I won’t ever hurt you or betray you, and I will love you using the rest of my life. You’re all I’ve ever wanted, and I’ve ever got.”

“Oppa…” Jiyeon cried as she jumped on him right then. “I do. Let’s get married. I love you, oppa. I love you too much to ever let you go too.”

The waitress and waiter clapped in joy, which embarrassed the poor wife.

Myungsoo laughed in happiness and placed the ring on her finger before bringing her up to spin her around.

That marked the day he proposed, and a week later, their wedding ceremony was held.

It was fast, yes, but to his parents and to the both of them, it was slow enough. His mother sat down with Jiyeon, and they discussed about every detail of the wedding.

Jiyeon made sure it was perfect, and of course, she took in Myungsoo’s opinion too. But the latter simply said he would want whatever Jiyeon wanted.

So in the end, the whole wedding ceremony was arranged by Jiyeon and his mother.

The day finally arrived, and they vowed their marriage in a prestige church in Seoul. It held the longest history ever, and Jiyeon found it meaningful to hold their wedding there.

Myungsoo had no objection, and as such, the wedding was done there.

At night, they headed off to their own hotel for the wedding dinner too, and everyone they knew was invited.

Some media was invited too, so they could get coverage of the whole wedding.

Myungsoo was once again awed by his bride when she appeared with another set of wedding dress. She has the power to take his breath away every time.

The wedding dinner finally ended, but not very smoothly.

Right towards the end where all the guests were gone, a lady charged towards the bride, with a knife in one of her hands.

Thank goodness Sunggyu saw it first, and she pushed the lady away before she could reach Jiyeon.

“S-Step… mom…”

Myungsoo pushed Jiyeon behind him and glared at the lady on the ground, “Why are you here?! You’re not welcomed!”

“Park Jiyeon… You ruined my life… YOU RUINED MY LIFE SO I HAVE TO RUIN YOURS NOW!” She stood up and charged towards Jiyeon again, but the boys managed to pin her back down onto the ground.

Jiyeon was shivering while grabbing tightly onto Myun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter