Calling for Baby ExoAra

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ExoAra

Baekyeon, Chanyeol, Dara

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are kingkas in their school, while Jiyeon is a nerd in their school cuz she doesn't know how to dress, everyone bullies her in their school except for dara, she meets dara in the garden while she is crying, and dara help her cuz she has on crush on Baekhyun, and Baekhyun heard that! And he's guilty cuz he always bully her, and dara teach her how to dress... 

p.s: author-nim! this is my 2nd request, and im sorry for my bad english :'( i hope you understand hihihihi ^_^ thank you author-nim... :D happy ending of baekyeon and Chandara :D 

“Go away, nerd!”

“Yeah! Don’t block the way early in the morning!”

Once again, Jiyeon was being shoved to the side even though she did nothing wrong. She was just walking, into the school, and students just hated the sight of her.

It wasn’t bad to the extent that they hit her badly or beat her up into a pulp. No.

It was average.

Of course, bullying isn’t good at all, but at least she doesn’t have bruises all over her body every day.

Not that she doesn’t have it too.

She had those before.

Sometimes, not every day, but some days.

And it all came from the two popular kids in school, Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

They are the most popular kids in school, and admired by both male and female population. Guys love them because they were smart and attractive. Not that kind of love, of course. They admired them. They envied them.

While girls love them because they were handsome, yes. Handsome.

Otherwise, they won’t be known as the Kingkas in school.

Just a word from the both of them, and everyone listened.

They were just like the principal of the school. Everyone listened to them. They weren’t bad. They weren’t demanding too.

They were just playful.

They loved games and they loved attention.

Being a popular kid wasn’t enough for them. They wanted something more. They wanted to play.

And as such, Jiyeon became the victim.

Why?

Because she wore hideous huge spectacles to school, and her uniform was simply tacky. They looked old and dirty.

Jiyeon washed it, trust me.

She washed them.

But she only used clean water because she couldn’t afford detergent. She was poor alright. Her parents left her with an apartment, at least, before they left the world.

She became alone, and she managed to survive school and a part-time job.

It was tiring, but she could do it.

She managed to do it although it was hard.

Half a day in school and half a day in the national town library, it was nothing big.

To her, it was life.

And being bullied, was part of her normal school life.

She didn’t complain though. She didn’t tattletale to the teachers too.

She could, but she didn’t.

Why?

Because they don’t even care.

Teachers teach, and that’s all they did. Nothing more. They don’t care about the welfare of the students.

That’s the teachers in Gangwon High School.

Yes, horrible.

But what could she do?

Nothing.

She needed a place in that school to graduate because it was just a neighbourhood school, where she could afford the school fees with her part-time pay.

Jiyeon leaned against the wall, held onto it, and walked to her locker slowly.

Her heads were lowered the whole time, which mean she couldn’t see what’s in front of her.

As a result, she fell.

She bumped into a chest and fell.

Jiyeon looked at the shoes, the first thing her eyes caught, and she gulped hardly.

She knew that pair of shoes anywhere.

It was expensive.

It looked elegant.

It looked so new.

Baekhyun.

*I’m dead.* Jiyeon bit her lips and slowly looked up. Indeed, Baekhyun was smirking down at her with Chanyeol right beside him.

They had their hands in their pockets, which made Jiyeon looked so small.

“What do you think you’re doing, nerd?”

She kept quiet.

She had been quiet for her whole high school life. 2 years and a half, still quiet. No one had heard her voice before.

Not even a single soul.

Baekhyun kicked her thigh lightly before walking passed her, “Don’t block the way, nerd! Don’t be a nuisance!”

And the crowd began laughing at his words.

Jiyeon leaned against the wall and hugged her bag tightly to herself. *I can’t cry. I can’t cry. Jiyeon has to be strong.*

That was what kept her going.

Her willpower.

Jiyeon finally stood up from the ground when the crowd dispersed, and she could finally walk to her locker.

She got the books needed, and hurried off to her classroom, settled down in her seat at once.

It was a small corner at the back, isolated.

Jiyeon placed her books on the table and looked around, staring at different groups of students talking among themselves.

She was jealous.

She envied them.

She wanted friends too.

Just one, and she would be real happy.

But it wasn’t possible, she knew it.

Jiyeon returned her vision to her books and started revising instead, preparing for the upcoming test soon.

That was all she could do.

♥♥♥♥♥

Lessons ended in no time, and Jiyeon had to rush to her part-time work.

But that was when she realized it was her off day.

She slowed down her movements when she remembered. Jiyeon placed her books back into her locker, ignoring those negative comments written on it, and headed towards the front gate.

But she stopped her steps when she felt that she didn’t want to go home yet.

*Library? No, students are there.*

*Cafeteria? Out of question.*

*Garden? Okay.*

There won’t be students in the garden.

Why?

The garden was old, and dirty. Not suitable for a human being to be there. Since it was a cheap neighbourhood school, they didn’t even bother to employ gardener to take care of it.

But to Jiyeon, it was her heaven.

No one would be there to disturb her.

She could finally have some peace.

Jiyeon walked towards a bench in front of the small dirty pond and sat on it, admiring those koi fishes inside.

They were still surviving, how surprising.

Jiyeon looked at them, and unknowingly, a smile came upon her face. *I wish I could be like you, fish. Free and easy. I want to swim my troubles away too.*

“YOU SMILED!”

Jiyeon jumped up in surprise and moved a few steps back when she heard a stranger’s voice. She turned to her right, only to find a girl smiling at her.

“You finally smiled!”

Jiyeon frowned and looked at her in confusion. She bowed politely and was about to leave, but the girl pulled her back onto the bench.

“Sit with me!”

Silence.

Jiyeon fidgeted in her seat, not knowing what to do, while the stranger was simply swinging her legs to and fro.

“I’m Sandara! But people call me Dara!”

Jiyeon did a small bow out of politeness again.

“I know you’re Jiyeon! Park Jiyeon! And I’m in the class next to yours! Class 3-3! You’re in class 3-2, aren’t you?”

She nodded again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter