Calling for Baby Linhkju

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Linhkju

Luyeon, Xiumin

Luhan and Xiumin love at the first sight when they met Jiyeon in the party to congratulate EXO debut. Jiyeon was invite by Chanyeol because Chanyeol is close friend with Jiyeon before debut. But they don't have close to her like other member cause them in exo-m and always in china. Lucky for them when promote growl in Korean them met her again. Who can make her fall in love first :-D ? 
When they try getting closer to her, they see how two face they are. 

“Jiyeon-ah!”

Jiyeon stopped walking and turned around, smiling at once when she saw her best friend running towards her.

“Yeolie oppa!”

Chanyeol sent her the same wide grin, as he finally reached her side, “Yeon-ah~”

“Relax, oppa! Catch your breath!”

Chanyeol smiled as he inhaled deeply, calming his breath and heartbeat down. “Ahhh~”

“What’s wrong, oppa? Why are you running down the hallway?”

Chanyeol pulled out a letter from his pocket and pushed it to her, “I finally found you, that’s why! You’re so hard to find!”

“Ah~” Jiyeon chuckled lightly as she took the letter, “I’m sorry, oppa~ I was in studio 3 just now, recording the teaser for the new show.”

“Oh, right! For Happy Holidays?”

“Yup!”

“You’re in as a guest for their pilot episode, aren’t you?”

“Yup!”

Where will you be going?”

“England!” Jiyeon squealed at once, showing her pearly white teeth to Chanyeol.

“That’s nice! It’s your dream to go there, right?”

“Yup!”

“You must be so happy, huh?”

“Of course, oppa!”

They shared a few more laughter before Jiyeon finally opened the letter to read it. “EXO’s party? You’re inviting me over, oppa?”

“Yup!”

“But can I go?”

“Why not?”

“I’m not part of EXO, and I only know you, oppa, and the EXO-K members. I don’t know the rest well though.”

“It’s a party for all friends we invited! You’re my best friend, of course you have to go!”

Jiyeon bit her lips as she looked at her letter, contemplating on whether to go or not.

“And this is the chance to know all of my members! They’re fun, Yeon-ah. I promise it will be fun!”

Jiyeon let out a small smile as she finally nodded her head, “The theme is black and red huh? I’ve got a dress just for this party.”

“That’s awesome then!” Chanyeol laughed in bliss as he gave her a huge and tight hug. “Don’t be late, Yeon-ah! It’s this Saturday!”

“I won’t, oppa. Don’t worry!”

♥♥♥♥♥

Jiyeon twirled around in front of her members, and they gave her an approving look at once. “Pretty as ever, maknae!”

“Dino jjang~”

Jiyeon giggled happily before grabbing her small purse up.

“Do you need a ride, maknae? I can drive you over!”

Jiyeon turned to Eunjung with her happy and big eyes, “Unnie… You’re such a life saver!”

Eunjung picked her car keys up and walked towards the door after patting her head, “You’re our maknae! We can’t possibly let you walk around on your own or someone would kidnap you!”

“Unnie~ You’re exaggerating!”

The members laughed at the joke and sent them off, hoping Jiyeon would enjoy the night at the party.

“We’re here, maknae! This is the hotel!”

Jiyeon looked outside the window and was definitely awed, “It’s SM, for sure. This hotel looks so prestigious! Do I look elegant enough to go into this hotel, unnie?”

Eunjung her long locks and fixed her hair before patting her cheeks lightly, “You look perfect, maknae. Go in now! Chanyeol’s waiting!”

Jiyeon smiled in confident, and stepped out of the car immediately, heading into the hotel after sending Eunjung off.

She made her way up to the second level, where the party was held, in the ballroom.

Jiyeon gave her invitation card to the receptionist, and was being ushered into the ballroom at once. She scanned the ballroom, and found Chanyeol immediately, thanks to his height.

“Yeolie oppa!”

Chanyeol turned around immediately at her voice, and ran towards her with a wide grin on his face, “Yeon-ah! You came!”

“I promised I would come, oppa.”

“Right.”

Chanyeol ruffled her hair, it down to her locks and they giggled together at once. “Come on over, Yeon-ah~ I’ll introduce my members to you!”

“Hmm!” Jiyeon followed suit closely, since the ballroom was filled with many other celebrities.

“Ja! My members are all here!”

Jiyeon turned her attention back to Chanyeol, before scanning her front. She knew EXO-K, since they met often during music broadcasts, but it was the first time she saw EXO-M.

“Hello! I’m Jiyeon from T-ara!”

Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Jiyeon’s shoulder, and smirked proudly to s, “And also my best friend!”

EXO-K laughed at their silly antics, once again, and gave Jiyeon a hug each since they were actually quite close.

Especially Sehun.

“NOONA!”

Jiyeon opened her arms widely, and Sehun ran into it at once. He even hugged her the longest since he was the last in line.

“Sehunie~”

“Noona, I missed you so much! Hyung bullied me again!”

“Aww, they did? Tell me who did it! I’ll beat them up!”

“All of them!”

“Really?”

“Yah! Oh Sehun!” Baekhyun cut right in and pushed Sehun away from Jiyeon, “Yeonie! Don’t listen to his nonsense! It’s more like he bullied us!”

Jiyeon raised a brow and looked at Sehun, accusingly, “Oh Sehun~”

The youngest boy simply let out his innocent and cute smile, earning forgiveness immediately.

“Ah, Jiyeon-ah! This is EXO-M! It’s your first time seeing them, right?”

“Yup!”

“Let me introduce them to you then!” Chanyeol pulled her over, and smiled at the members, “Guys, this is Jiyeon!”

“Yeon-ah, this is Kris-”

“Lay, Luhan, Xiumin, Tao and Chen!” Jiyeon cut him off and even pointed to the boys.

“Wow~ You did your homework, Yeon-ah!”

Jiyeon let out a chuckle instead, “Yes I did!”

The boys crowded around her at once, and began chatting with her, about everything else. But two of them stood at their previous position, too awe-struck to even move.

That was the first time they saw such a beautiful woman, and that was definitely the first time their heart jumped wildly at the sight of this woman.

*Park Jiyeon… Park Jiyeon… Park Jiyeon.*

♥♥♥♥♥

Luhan walked around the ballroom, trying to search for his new-found love. He just lost his eyes on her for a moment, and she was gone.

That was fast.

He let out a sad sigh and walked out to the veranda, trying to take a breather.

To his surprise, Jiyeon was there.

He only saw her back, but he knew it was her.

Well, he did watch her for the whole night, of course he would know how she looked like from all angles.

He picked up his courage, and walked up to her side at once. “Hey there.”

Jiyeon turned her head, as her arms were still on the railing, “Eo! Luhan-ssi!”

“Just call me oppa, it’s fine!”

Jiyeon smiled brightly, which caught his heart again, “Luhan oppa.”

Luhan too, let out a satisfied and love-struck smile, “That sounds nicer.”

“Right.”

She turned back to the front and looked up to the sky, “There are so many stars tonight.”

Luhan too, turned his head and faced up after her words, “You’re right.”

“Hmm. They’re so beautiful.”

“You like stars?”

“Hmm!” Jiyeon lowered her head and nodded her head firmly, “Stars are the most beautiful when they shine.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter