Calling for Baby Gmellyexo97

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Gmellyexo97

Pairing: Kris, Mell Jung, Luhan, Sehun

Plot: Mell runs away from home becuz of her mother and meets Kris on the Seoul streets when she faints...He's a gangster but have a golden heart...They fall in love soon and Mell remain pregnant, but Kris won't accept her and the baby, breaking her heart...A few months later he found her and his baby abandoned on the street in the cruel winter...he regrets his choice and take care of her and their baby from now on loving her with all his heart.

“STUPID !”

Mell dodged the painful hits from her mother as she cowered back in fear against the helpless wall.

“I WILL SEND YOU TO E LATER! YOU ! YOU’RE RUNING MY LIFE!”

Mell widened her eyes at her mother’s cruel words.

How could she do that to her daughter? She wouldn’t send her away, right? She wouldn’t sell her to the ion right?

But it’s Mell’s mother.

She could do anything she wanted.

Mell cried at the thought of selling her body to erts. *I don’t want it.*

“STOP CRYING, ! YOU’RE DEFINITELY GOING TO THE BROTHEL LATER!”

“No…” Mell whispered to herself, “No…”

“I WON’T GO!” She pushed her mother away and stood up bravely, facing her with confidence boosting up her body, “I WON’T GO!”

Her mother stared at her in surprised, “YOU’RE FIGHTING BACK NOW?!”

“I WON’T GO! I WON’T EVER SELL MY BODY AWAY LIKE YOU!”

With that last roar, she ran out of the house, and swore to never return to it again. It wasn’t even a house to her. It was hell to her.

Her mother never let her out of the house before. She wouldn’t send her to school, nor would she send her out to get things.

Mell was trapped in the hell for 19 years.

Now that she finally got out of her hell, she was pleased, yet worried. She was pleased that she was finally away from her wicked mother, but she was worried about her welfare.

Where should she go?

How could she survive?

She has no money, and she has no ways to survive in the hard environment out there. With her mother, at least she has a shelter and some food.

But now that she’s all alone in the outside, she has nothing with her, not even change of clothes.

Mell walked down the empty streets when she had already ran far away from her neighbourhood. “It’s so cold at night…”

The night was chilling, and the wind was piercing against her skin.

She had a thin shirt on, so she would feel cold automatically.

“And I’m hungry…”

Of course she would be. She hasn’t been fed for the whole day, and her mother came bursting into the house with vulgarities shooting back at her.

The cold night became even colder as she wandered around the dark streets.

“It’s so blur…”

And her vision was getting blurry since her head was spinning. “What’s happening…?”

Mell wobbled around and finally collapsed onto the ground helplessly.

On the other hand, Kris and his friends just ended their drinking session and were walking back to their home.

“Hyung, do you remember that weird guy from before? He followed us and we led him into the alley! I saw him at the club just now! He was escaping from us when he saw us!”

Kris smirked. Of course he wouldn’t remember who he fought with, but the thought of his scarred eyes made him happy.

“I don’t remember him but I’m glad we made him scared.”

Luhan brightened up and placed his arm on Sehun’s shoulder happily, “Dongsaeng-ah, should we go to another club?”

“And leave me alone at home?” Kris raised a brow and stared at home.

The duo laughed sheepishly and patted his shoulder on each side before grinning widely, “YOU KNOW WE CAN’T TAKE IT IF YOU’RE DEAD DRUNK, HYUNG!” Sehun yelled before running off with Luhan.

Kris scoffed in disbelieved but he gave no chase. “These brats.”

He let out a sigh before continuing his walk back home. However, right when he turned around and started walking, he was being tripped by something at once.

Kris groaned in discomfort and rubbed his knee painfully. “What the is that?!”

No response.

And that made him rolled his eyes in annoyance. He tilted his head up to glare at that object, only to find that it was a human being.

And on top of that, it was a girl.

“Poor child.” His heart melted at once when he saw the figure in front of him. Kris squatted next to her body and stretched his arms out to touch her face, only to find them cold.

“You must be sick.”

He carried her up swiftly, and that surprised him a little.

“How can someone be so light?”

Kris rushed back to his apartment at once. He placed her comfortably under his blanket and nursed her all better.

Mell was shivering the whole night, and Kris had to steal Luhan’s and Sehun’s blanket over to her too.

“Shhh… You’ll be fine.”

“No! I’m not a ! Omma, no!”

Kris frowned at her sleep-talks. Did her mother abuse her?

Mell was trying to shield herself, and Kris frowned even further at her weird behaviours. Even in her sleep, she was protecting herself.

Kris pulled the blankets off and eyed her body. Indeed, bruises were everywhere. He cleaned them all up before wrapping her under the blankets again.

“Shhh… Your mother won’t come again.”

Mell seemed to be hearing his voice. She softened in her dream and fell back into deep sleep again, leaving Kris satisfied with what he was doing.

In the end, he ended up leaning his head on the bed and fell asleep right next to her.

Mell was the first one to wake up the next day. She got used to it to wake up early, since she was being ‘trained’ to do that every single day back at her hell to do the chores.

“!” Mell shot up from the bed when she saw the sunlight shining through the window. It meant it was already in the morning, after dawn!

Her mother would kill her if she got up so late!

But Mell stopped her actions when she found that she wasn’t in familiar surroundings.

“Oh right, I ran away.” She whispered to herself, but that was being caught by Kris.

“You ran away from home? Why?” Kris cooed, so as not to scare her off, but he already did, with his existence.

Mell got anxious and she hid under the blankets well. “Who are you?!”

Kris stared at the lump of blanket in amusement before letting out a chuckle. “You’re in my apartment, for you information.”

Mell pulled the blanket off slowly and stared at him in shock, “Your… apartment?”

“Yes. My apartment. I found you in the streets yesterday night, and I took you in. You looked sick.” Kris explained kindly, and she took it all in.

“I was sick…?”

“Yes you were. High fever.” Kris crawled over to her and placed his palm on her forehead, tensing her up at once.

“The fever is gone now, don’t worry.”

Mell gulped nervously and blinked at him in surprised. “Erm… Thank you.”

“Don’t worry about it. I’m Kris.”

She smiled slightly when she heard his name. “I like you name, Kris.”

“Just call me that than. Or you can call me whatever you want to. What’s your name?” He cooed gently, yet again.

“Mell. Mell Jung.”

“Nice name too.”

They beamed widely at each other before his two friends charged into the room.

“HYUNG!” Sehun went into panic mode, oblivious to the girl in his room, “There is a fight down the streets! They claimed you as their boss! They used you name!”

Luhan was still panting badly at his run, “Quick hyung! We have to prepare for the fight now!”

Kris turned to the girl, and that was when the duo found out about her. “Mell, I’ll be back. Wait for me here and don’t ever leave this room.”

Mell nodded her head obediently and never once stepped out from his room.

The three guys rushed down the streets and found the gang-fight at once. “Who in the world use my name?!” Kris roared.

The two gangs separated at once and one of them felt guilty. He lowered his head in shame and Kris knew at once it was him.

“Get him.”

Luhan and Sehun charged towards him and got him down in no time.

“Now who’s next?”

The two gangs stared at the leader in shock, and they had their legs wobbling badly then. “RUN!!!!” The other gang leader yelled, and the two gangs ran for their lives, leaving the poor leader on the floor, almost dead.

Luhan and Sehun kicked him one last time before walking back to Kris.

“Let’s go back now.”

The duo wriggled their eyebrows and grinned widely at him, “Why are you so eager to go back, huh?”

Kris shoved them away and continued his walk, ignoring their teasing.

“Hyung, are you going back to the girl? Do you love her?” Sehun chirped happily, “She looked pretty, hyung! Is she a noona? I always wanted a noona!”

Kris walked into their apartment and went into his room, ignoring the duo completely.

“Psh.” Luhan scoffed and stared at his room as he rolled his eyes, “Our leader finally fall in love?”

“Hyung, I want to be in love too~” Sehun cooed happily before returning to his room. Luhan followed his actions and returned to his room too, leaving the empty living room.

“Mell?”

Mell shot up from the bed and beamed at Kris, “Hello, Kris! You’re back!”

“Yeah.” Kris smiled and sat right next to her. “Are you hungry? I can ask them to buy some food back.”

“I’m alright.”

Her tummy just had to produce sound at the wrong time.

“You were saying?” Kris giggled and left the room after teasing her. He told the duo to get some food and returned back to her again.

“Why did you run away?”

Mell sighed and played with his blanket, “My mother… She always abused me, but I’m fine with it. But yesterday, she said she wanted to sell me to a brothel.”

Kris widened his eyes at that, “She did that?! That’s so cruel!”

“That’s why I ran away.” Mell smiled sadly, and Kris pitied her.

“I’m with you now. You can stay here for all you want.” Kris patted her head gently, “Don’t worry. I won’t bite you at all. The other two are kind too.”

“I’m not scared.” Mell mumbled but she was smiling, “But, are you a gangster?”

“We three are.” Kris replied honestly. “But we don’t really kill if unnecessary. We fight sometimes if things go out of hand.”

Mell nodded her head in understanding, “I see.”

“Yup. That’s all we do. How about you? Do you go to school? Will it be okay?”

“I never got myself enrolled to school before.” Mell stated the fact, “My mother…”

“I know.” Kris cut her off before she could bring out her sad past. “Now let go off your mother, and move on. I’ll help you, alright?”

Mell stared at him in awe. “Are you really a gangster, Kris? Gangsters don’t do things like this. They are not good people.”

“I’m one good gangster then.” Kris cooed happily, “Don’t worry. I will take care of you now.”

Indeed, he took care of her well. He made sure she ate proper meals, and she made sure she was comfortable in the house, even alone with his two friends.

Mell fitted well into his apartment an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter