Calling for Baby PauKichi

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: PauKichi

Pairing: Myungyeon, Infinite, T-ara, EXO, 2NE1, BAP

Plot: It was a day of the year where idols go to a party, a party exclusive for idols only. Myungsoo is the most member of infinite (lol) while Jiyeon is an innocent one. Jiyeon has a crush with Myungsoo but she's afraid to confess since there are a lot of female idols who got linked with Myungsoo, little did she know that Myungsoo also has a crush on her. When they were partying, Jiyeon got really really drunk. Myungsoo took this chance, he brought her to his apartment to take advantage of her. While in the middle of taking advantage of her, he stopped when she heard Jiyeon's drunk confessions. 

“Unnie! Unnie! How do I look?!” Jiyeon ran out of her room, stopping right in the middle of the living room where the other members were at.

They were all ready to move, just that they were waiting for their youngest princess to join them.

Jiyeon twirled around in circles with a flowery dress on her, to show off her dress to her members. “How do I look?!”

“Hmmm…” Eunjung frowned as she couldn’t put any words to her dress.

“It’s weird…” Boram too, gave her thoughts on it.

Jiyeon frowned with a pout on her face, “But it’s my 5th dress already!”

Hyomin snapped her fingers and pulled Jiyeon back to her room. “I know exactly what’s wrong.”

Within minutes, Hyomin dragged Jiyeon out of her room and showed her new image to the members. “THAT’S IT! PERFECT!”

Jiyeon covered her almost bare chest and shook her head, “It’s too revealing, unnie~” Her hands moved down to pull her dress down to cover her thighs but it would then expose her chest further.

“Unnie! I’m so exposed!”

Her members laughed madly at her innocent speech before pulling her out. Soyeon grabbed a coat right on the couch and gave it to her as they walked over to their van. “If you feel embarrassed, wear this then. But you look y in that dress, Jiyeonie~”

Jiyeon grabbed the coat in a swift second before draping it over her shoulders. “This is much better! Unnie, I don’t ever want to wear tight dress again! Unless we’re performing!”

“Just for tonight hmm? We’re going to a party club, dino! You can’t wear your flowery cute dresses or others would laugh at you!”

The party was held every year, with lots of idols joining. It was held openly, with fans knowing it too, but it was strictly only for idols so no Medias and no fans were allowed.

“Let them laugh then!” Jiyeon puffed her cheeks out and crossed her arms, turning to the side to face the window, showing her tantrum.

Of course, her members laughed madly at her actions again.

“Say… who’s going to the party tonight? Anyone heard about it? Oppa, do you know?” Soyeon asked in curiosity which earned a light push from Hyomin, “Unnie! You’re already attached!”

“Still~ I can party and he knows about this party. It’ll be fine!” Soyeon beamed and nudged their manager, who was sitting in the passenger’s seat, “So? Oppa, do you know?”

Their manager had his shoulders shrugged, indicating he’s not sure too. “Not really. But I heard it’s all idol groups like you girls.”

“Really? So SNSD, Super Junior, 2PM, 2AM and all those idol groups?” Soyeon cooed.

“I bet there would be EXO too!” Boram added on which earned weird stares from her members. “What?!”

“You’re older than them, unnie. Don’t be a e.” Qri cooed which earned laughter from the rest.

“Oh, that means… Beast would be going too!”

“And… And SHINee? F(x)? VIXX? BAP? Everyone! WOW!”

“RIGHT! Don’t forget Infinite!”

Jiyeon blushed a deep red when she heard that group’s name. *Myungsoo oppa would be there too?*

Hyomin nodded her head towards Jiyeon, who was giggling to herself in the corner, and her members smirked at her actions. “I see I see~ Infinite is going too! I hope Myungsoo would come to me. I’m his noona anyway~ Awww~ I love younger boys.” Eunjung clapped her hands happily, as the members eyed Jiyeon’s actions.

Indeed, she frowned in anger and glared at Eunjung, “Unnie! Not Myungsoo oppa!”

“And why not?”

“Because…” She turned speechless, “Because he’s… I…”

“Because you love him, that’s why!” Hyomin completed her sentence, cheering happily with the others as they saw her cheeks turning even redder.

Boram laughed and patted her head happily, “We’ve got it spot on!”

“No~~~” Jiyeon whined and shook her head rapidly, “Not because of that!”

“We totally got it, young lady.”

“We’ve reached, girls.” Their manager cut in and the girls cheered happily as they got out from the van, with Jiyeon the last one out.

She tagged behind them since she was still mad at the girls but once she saw the huge club with loud songs playing in the playground, her thoughts of madness all few off.

It was amazing.

The whole club was decorated into black and red theme, and it showed perfectly the whole club right when they stepped into it at the entrance.

T-ara pulled Jiyeon with them, since they knew she would get lost easily, and dragged her over to greet the other idol groups first.

“Hello Super Junior oppa! We’re here!”

Super Junior members were already seated in a booth, chatting among themselves. “You girls are here! How nice! We’ve just reached too!”

T-ara laughed and made a few chats with them before proceeding to the next group to greet them. “Hello EXO! You guys are here too!”

Chanyeol ran over to the girls and pulled Jiyeon into a tight hug, “Noona are here too! Awww~ Long time no see, Yeonie~”

Jiyeon patted his back and hugged him back equally tight, “I missed you too, Yeolie~”

Chanyeol pulled away and smiled his toothy smile at her, only to realize she was in a different dress that night, “YEONIE! OH MY GOSH! YOU CHANGED YOUR IMAGE?! I THOUGHT YOU DON’T LIKE TIGHT DRESSES!”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and used the coat to cover her body up, “Stop eyeing my body, Park Chanyeolie! Unnie made me wear this! I don’t like it at all!”

“But you look so y in it.” Chanyeol sent her a wink and pulled her closer, “Want to have a dance?”

“But I have to greet others with unnie!”

T-ara members laughed and pushed Jiyeon to Chanyeol, “Enjoy yourself, dino. We don’t have to greet all of them. Just greeting some we met will do!”

Jiyeon smiled and without further ado, Chanyeol dragged her over to the dance floor. “Erm…” Chanyeol, who was already moving along with the beat, looked at Jiyeon when she made a sound.

But only to realize she was standing awkwardly in the middle of the dance floor.

“Silly.”

Chanyeol whispered to himself with a light laugh and grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to him, “Just dance with the flow!”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and shook her head, “I don’t know how to!”

“Just move your body!” Chanyeol showed her how he did it and Jiyeon tried to copy his steps. She did it awkwardly at the beginning, and when she finally got the hang of it, she began to dance along to the beat too.

“Noona! Noona!” Sehun cheered as he stopped by her side and danced with her too, “You’re so y tonight, noona!”

Jiyeon laughed and ruffled his hair playfully, “You’re handsome too, Sehunie~”

Chanyeol and Sehun accompanied her for a little longer, before she was being dragged away by her members again.

They dragged her over to their booth and made her rest for a while. “Aren’t you tired, dino?”

“Just a little! But it’s fun!” Jiyeon clapped her hands happily and stared at the drink right in front of her. “What’s this, unnie?”

“Wait!” She picked it up and gulped it down, even before her members could stop her.

“Woah! This is yummy!” Jiyeon her lips and smiled brightly to her members, “It’s sweet and nice!”

“But there’s alcohol in it, babo.” Soyeon shook her head but a smile was tugged on her face, “You’ve grown up now, dino. I’m so proud of you.”

“Psh! I’m always an adult!” Jiyeon scoffed but ended off with a laugh, which caused the members to laugh along with her happily.

VIXX came by soon and bowed politely as they just reached, “Hello sunbaenim! We’re VIXX! Nice to meet you!”

Soyeon laughed and waved it off happily, “We’re in a party! You guys can relax and enjoy! Don’t have to greet us so formally. It’s party time!”

VIXX listened to her words and laughed happily, “You’re right, noona!”

And soon, BAP was after them.

Jiyeon spotted her tall friend and pounced onto him happily, “ZELOOOOOOO~”

“NOOOONA!!!!” Zelo too, was happy to see his friend again. “ZELO MISSED NOONA SO MUCH!”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and ruffled his hair, “Noona missed Zelo too~ Come on, let’s go and dance!”

Zelo allowed himself to be dragged to the dance floor, and they enjoyed another round of dancing again.

Zelo couldn’t take it any longer and admitted defeat in the end, “Noona. How could you dance for so long? Zelo is tired!”

“Noona is just awesome~” Jiyeon sang and hooked his arm before turning over to the bar stand. “Hello! I want a drink that is red in colour and it has alcohol in it! I’ve no idea what it’s called but it is sweet! I drank it just now when I took it from my unnie!”

The bartender smiled and did his job. “Ja~ It’s just a cocktail.”

“Ahhh~” Jiyeon gulped the drink down and sighed happily, “This is the sweet drink! Zelo! Do you want it?”

“Nope~ Zelo is still underage!”

“Awww~ That’s right.” Jiyeon smiled and ordered a coke for him, “Then Zelo can have soda.” And ordered another cocktail for herself, “And noona can take cocktails!”

“Don’t drink so much, noona! You’ll be drunk soon!”

“Psh! Noona is strong!” Jiyeon beamed widely and excused herself for the washroom. “Go and join the rest, Zelo~ Noona needs the washroom!”

“Be careful noona!”

“I will!”

Jiyeon went into the ladies only to find Luna and IU inside. “EO! BESTIE!”

The three of them squeezed into a group hug and rocked their bodies around happily, “I finally found you two, bestie!”

Luna narrowed her eyes and eyed the girl, “Did you drink some alcohol, bestie? There’s alcohol smell in your mouth when you talked!”

Jiyeon giggled and rubbed her nape sheepishly, “Caught.”

“Jiyeonie! Don’t drink so much, okay?”

Jiyeon agreed happily and stepped into the cubicle, “Bestie can go first! I’ll finish soon and meet you guys later!”

“Alright then!” The two girls left the ladies at once, leaving Jiyeon in the cubicle. She finished her business quickly and left the ladies too, only to find the club being filled with even more idols.

“Wow… Even Beast and 4Minute are here! Kara too! Oh! And Apink!”

Jiyeon took a look around and sighed when sadly when she didn’t see Infinite. “But Myungsoo oppa isn’t here…”

“Someone’s looking for Myungsoo huh?”

Jiyeon jumped in surprise and turned to her right, only to find Minho leaning against the wall. “Minho oppa!”

Minho opened his arms and Jiyeon jumped into it willingly, “How are you doing, young lady?”

“I’m so fine~ How about you, oppa?”

“Still the same.” Minho giggled and brought her over to s. “Look who’s here~”

SHINee cheered and took turns to hug her, giving her a tight squeeze, “And she’s here for L! Infinite’s L!”

“Oppa!” Jiyeon turned red and pushed Minho to hide her embarrassment, only to earn laughter from the other boys too.

“Don’t be shy, I’m sure they will be here soon.”

“Infinite will be coming?!”

“Of course! They were here last year too! And I heard from Woohyun too. They’re on their way here already.” Key explained, which earned a bright smile from Jiyeon.

“Look, she’s already happy.”

“No, I’m not!” Jiyeon huffed but she ended it off with a giggle and bounced away happily, leaving the SHINee members chuckling madly at her actions.

Jiyeon moved around the club while taking in lots of alcoholic drink from time to time. She met her members sometimes, and they too, had already spread out around the club, talking with random people.

Jiyeon even saw Big Bang in a booth too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter