Calling for Baby Eelynn_90

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Eelynn_90

Pairing: Myungyeon, Chanyeol, IU

Plot: Myungsoo and Jiyeon both of them are famous idol (t-ara and infinite)... They are sweet couple in behind stage... Many idols know about their relationship… But something happen to t-ara about Hwayoung departure. This controversy made Jiyeon feeling sad and down and hope Myungsoo will understand but not to Myungsoo, he believe the rumour about her gf is bullies Hwayoung and ask to break up even he still love Jiyeon… it’s made Jiyeon very lost and feeling down about her career and life.

P/s: please make happing ending include Jiyeon don’t want forgive Myungsoo easily… hehehe…

“Breaking News: Hwayoung isn’t part of T-ara from now onwards.”

Infinite stared at the gadget in Sunggyu’s hands and gasped shockingly, “What?! How did this happen?!”

Sungjong, who was sitting right beside Sunggyu in the van, pressed the link and they stared at the gadget once again.

“As from today onwards, Core Content Media announced that Hwayoung isn’t part of T-ara.

This sudden shocking news was being said to the reporters by the representative of CCM this morning.

Netizens found members tweeting about ‘determination’ one day, and the problem arose from there. Hyomin talked specifically about how a person should be determined so as to continue one’s dream. She tweeted about someone being not determined enough which caused trouble to a group.

Following on, other members also tweeted about the same topic.

Netizens found out that they were actually directing those words to Hwayoung, their own member. Although not stated in their tweets, it is clearly shown to netizens that those were for Hwayoung.

Ever since the concert in Japan, Hwayoung came out for only a piece of song due to her injuries. However, netizens noticed that no-one rushed over to help her over to the stage, unlike other idol groups who had been lending a helping hand to those who were injured. Hwayoung walked over by herself.

After which, their schedule next was KBS’s Music Bank. Hwayoung was not seen performing with them.

Netizens dig into their past videos and declared that they found T-ara members bullying Hwayoung. Videos and cuts of those parts were being uploaded online and received many dislikes.

What exactly happened in between the members? Why did Hwayoung leave T-ara? The answers to that, only T-ara, Hwayoung, and CCM would know.

Will there still be anymore Queens alive?”

Myungsoo slumped back onto his seat in shock. His girlfriend was such a person? Why didn’t he know that?

s saw his crestfallen expression and tried to comfort him, “Hey, Myungsoo-ah. This is just an article. Netizens said those stuffs. It doesn’t mean that Hwayoung’s departure was because of their bullying.”

Myungsoo smiled weakly at Sungyeol before turning his head towards the window. “I don’t know anymore…”

s sighed deeply at this unfortunate incident and patted his shoulders to comfort him.

*Park Jiyeon… Just what are you? Can I still trust you?*

♥♥♥♥♥

T-ara too, read the article and was extremely shocked about the sudden news. At that time, Hwayoung was with them, discussing about her future.

She too, read it, and felt really guilty about it. She stood up from her seat and bowed in front of them, “I’m sorry! It’s all because of me.”

Jiyeon went up to her and pulled her straight up, “Youngie, you don’t have to apologize. It’s us. If we never even upload those tweets, this wouldn’t have happened.”

“No.” Hwayoung shook her head apologetically, “If I was more determined, like what you guys have said, I wouldn’t have been in this state now. I’m so sorry, unnie.”

They have already settled their issues and everyone was guilty about the whole situation.

If only they didn’t tweet.

If only Hwayoung would go up on stage with the rest of them…

If only Hwayoung didn’t injure her leg…

If only…

“It’s okay, Young-ah.” The members smiled warmly and urged her to sit back down, since her leg was still injured.

“But what will happen now? T-ara will surely lose reputation in Korea.” Hwayoung frowned deeply and sent them sad glances but the members threw some bright smiles back to her.

“Don’t worry about us now, Youngie. What will happen to you? Where will you go now?”

“I’m intending to go back to finish my study now.” Hwayoung smiled in return to show them she was determined now. “I will finish my studies this time round. Don’t worry, unnie. If you guys need me to be witness or whatsoever, I will be here to say something.”

Hyomin giggled and ruffled her hair playfully, “Just worry about yourself, babo.”

Hwayoung giggled as a reply and nodded her head with determination.

Just then, Jiyeon received a text and her members turned their head to her direction. They knew exactly who that sender was.

“Myungsoo huh~?”

Jiyeon blushed and hid her phone away from Eunjung, who was trying to take a peek. “Unnie~~~”

“Fine fine! Privacy huh?” Eunjung pouted sadly and leaned back to her seat as Jiyeon read the text message she just received.

But her happy smiles were gone once she read it.

“Meet me at the same place at 11PM tonight – Myungsoo”

That’s it. No punctuation. No emoticons. Just one simple sentence.

Boram noticed her frown and turned worried instead, “What’s wrong, yeon-ah?”

Jiyeon put her brave front back and shook her head happily, “It’s nothing, unnie! Myungsoo told me to meet him tonight~”

“Aish! I shouldn’t have asked at all!” Boram hissed playfully which earned laughter from her members. However, among all the commotion, Hwayoung noticed the weird behavior of her same-age friend.

She decided it was about the couple so she decided not to more read into it.

♥♥♥♥♥

Night arrived soon. T-ara returned back to their dorm and Jiyeon was about to leave again.

“Be careful, yeonie. Wear more clothes, it’s cold.”

“And remember to put a disguise.”

“Come home early.”

Jiyeon smiled warmly at her members, “I’ll be back soon~” And she left the dorm with a wave to her members.

She arrived quickly at the same place. The place was a nice and cooling park with a pond in the middle of it. Myungsoo often brought her there for secret dates during the night, and that place became their meet-up place automatically. Moreover, it was near both of their dorm.

Jiyeon rubbed her cold hands together and took a look at her watch. “10.55… I’m early huh.” After blowing air into her palms, she paced back and forth the area in front of the pond.

“Jiyeon-ah.”

She stopped her pace and snapped her head to her right. There, from a distance, stood Myungsoo, her boyfriend.

“Myungie oppa!” Jiyeon squealed in delight and ran over to him but Myungsoo held his palm out, in front of her, to tell her to stop.

“Oppa?”

“Let me talk.” Myungsoo took a deep breath and pulled his hand back down to his side. “Let’s… Let’s break up.”

Jiyeon frowned when she heard that but she decided to think that she heard it wrongly. She laughed it off and stepped closer to him but he only moved the same amount of distance back.

Jiyeon widened her eyes at his actions and soon, stopped her laughter, “Oppa… What… are you talking about…?”

“Let’s break up. I can’t stay with a bully.”

Jiyeon gasped in shock and she could feel tears b at the edge of her eyes, “Oppa… I’m not a bully!”

“The articles said that. People said that. I don’t even know what you are now.”

Jiyeon cried and brought her hands up to wipe her tears away, “You believed their words? You believed what netizens said? That wasn’t true! We are still close with Hwayoungie!”

“I choose to believe what I see and hear. And I don’t wish to have a bully girlfriend. When we’re caught, people will talk about me too.”

“You don’t trust me?” Jiyeon whispered in agony and sniffled sadly. “You’re worried about your reputation more than me? After this whole issue came about, you never once asked how I felt. All you asked was a break up. This is how you put your trust into a relationship?” She sobbed even harder when she thought more into it.

Myungsoo sighed deeply and all he could say was sorry. He apologized for the last time before heading back to his dorm.

Jiyeon broke down on the spot and cried her hearts out. It doesn’t help at all since the rain soon poured heavily down onto the area where they were staying. She sat on the ground for the next two hours, crying, before deciding to head back to the dorm.

“JIYEON-AH! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!” Eunjung rushed to her when she found her walking into the dorm, like a dead corpse.

Jiyeon ignored her and dragged her feet solemnly back to her room.

Eunjung eyed the other members as they crowd around to discuss about it. “It must be her boyfriend.”

“Myungsoo?”

“He asked her to meet him, didn’t he? I bet he wants a break-up. Otherwise, Jiyeon wouldn’t come back in this state.”

“What the hell?! Don’t tell me it’s because of the article or I will kill him with my own hands.” Qri, the most composed member, raged in anger.

“Let’s not talk about him for now. I’ll see what she needs.” Hyomin left the group and went into her room silently, only to find Jiyeon lying on the bed lifelessly.

“Jiyeon-ah…” Hyomin cooed and patted her back gently, “You have to change. You’ll catch a cold.”

Jiyeon didn’t reply and gave no response.

“Jiyeon-ah…” Hyomin tried to turn her around but only to find that she was already burning up. “JIYEON-AH!”

The members rushed into her room after her loud scream. Soyeon took the thermometer back for Hyomin to take her temperature.

“Oh gosh… It’s 40 degrees Celsius!”

“Let’s go to the hospital. I’ll call manager oppa for help.” Eunjung rushed to call her manager. He came in a few minutes and rushed her to the hospital, leaving the members back at the dorm since they had a schedule the next day.

They waited anxiously back in the dorm for just one call and it finally came after 2 hours. It was already way past midnight and they couldn’t even catch some sleep.

“Jiyeon is going to be fine. Her fever had subsided.”

“Thank goodness… Oppa, stay with her please.”

“Don’t worry. Catch some sleep, girls. You have schedule later in the noon.”

“Yes, oppa.”

They ended the call just like that. Their manager stayed in the hospital with Jiyeon, leaving the rest of the girls with the other assistant manager.

♥♥♥♥♥

T-ara went early to the salon that morning and got their hair done. They received many glares from the crowd, but they also received as many cheers from the crowd.

Some fans turned anti, while the rest of those loyal fans remained.

After getting their hair done, they finally reached the destination for their first schedule: Mnet Countdown. They had to be there early for rehearsal before they stood up for the live show.

However, much to their dismay, Infinite had the same schedule with them.

T-ara walked into the building o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter