Calling for Baby Parkjiyeon_Lkim

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Parkjiyeon_Lkim

Myungyeon, Infinite, T-ara

Myungsoo is seriously a fan boy of T-ara's adorable maknae Jiyeon. He always checked news about her; watch dramas she starred even those she only got a cameo role; fancy her beauty and acting at MVs; comments at T-ara's page as an anonymous Jiyeon fan boy and praise her endlessly. However, when they got the chance to meet, Myungsoo would turn silent, but he's actually very shy. Jiyeon would talk to him and he'll answer her only short replies. Jiyeon got an impression of him as a cold city man, indeed. But she thinks he's cute and cool though, her exact & perfect ideal guy. So, she talk and talk to him and he'll get more and more shy than ever. Once, Jiyeon saw him fanboy-ing on his cellphone. She took a peek on it and saw it's her. She would always giggle when she remember how he looks like. He looks so inlove with her. And so she concluded that he's shy on her and decided to do the first move, instead. Jiyeon confess to him and laugh heartily at the red-faced guy who became speechless. And so she just kissed him.. <3~

Extras: Make it a fluffy one, author-nim. Dang-kyu! :*

“Oh man! Come on! Kim Myungsoo! You’re still watching her through videos?! And this is the fifth time I saw you watching Miss Ripley!”

Myungsoo ignored s and was so focused on the scene where she appeared.

“Man up, Myungsoo! Confess to her!”

Myungsoo couldn’t hear it. He was just so into the beautiful girl in the show. Even though she acted as a brat in the show, she was still a beauty.

All of the sudden, his phone was being taken away, and he widened his eyes in horror.

His love was gone, just like that.

“YAH!”

“Don’t ‘YAH’ me, Kim Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo sat back down onto the couch and lowered his head with a small sigh, since he couldn’t win his manager at all.

“You have a schedule to rush to and you’re still watching Jiyeon’s show?!”

“I’m prepared alright.” Myungsoo pulled his phone back and went out of the video application instead.

“Then move! To the van now. We’re late!”

Myungsoo huffed and walked out to the van, with the other members tagging along soon after.

Myungsoo switched on his video, and watched another video instead, SG Wannabe’s MV. Jiyeon starred in one of their songs, and Myungsoo deduced she looked even cuter when she was young.

Although she was still cute then.

When the first tune of the video came by, s knew what it was immediately.

Yes.

It was to the extent that they knew what video he played just by the first tune.

Hoya took a peek of the video, and back to him, only to find him smiling like a fool. “Seriously, Myungsoo? I think you need to confess. Man up.”

“Yeah! When are you going to confess to her?! I can tell her for you!”

Myungsoo heard that.

Well, he had selective hearing.

He turned to look at Woohyun and sent him a warning glare, “No, hyung.”

“But you’re so slow! What if she’s being stolen away?!”

“She won’t.”

“Who knows?! She might even have a boyfriend now.”

Myungsoo turned red in anger and ignored them instead, turning back to his video. *Jiyeon wouldn’t have a boyfriend now, right?*

They reached the SBS compound minutes later, and finally piled up into the building for their music show.

They rushed down the hallway, to their waiting room, and greeted all the idols who walked passed them politely.

Even though they debuted long ago, they were still polite.

Myungsoo scanned the whole hallway and sighed sadly when he didn’t see who he wanted to see.

“Don’t worry, soo. I’ve heard she’s here today.”

His ears perked up and finally entered the room with a bright smile.

They were asked to get out to the stage for rehearsal right when their touched the couch, which made them groan instead.

Nonetheless, they went out and headed for the stage.

The rehearsal was done quickly, and they even greeted some of the fans who were already there, before turning back to their room.

To his luck, they just have to meet T-ara along the way.

All of the boys’ eyes were stealing glances at Myungsoo while they greeted the girls, and indeed, he had his head lowered as usual.

Jiyeon beamed and skipped over, to stop right in front of him, “Hi, Myungsoo oppa~”

Myungsoo nodded politely as he sent her a small smile, before lowering his head again.

“How are you today?”

“Fine.”

“Really?! That’s good then! Would you like some sweet?! I have some with me!” Jiyeon chirped and pulled out two sweets from her pocket and pushed it to him.

But he rejected it. “It’s fine…”

“No! Take it! Oh! You don’t like sweet things huh? I’m sorry, I didn’t-”

Myungsoo took them over when she was about to keep it, “Thanks.”

Jiyeon giggled and blushed slightly before shaking her head lightly, “it’s nothing, oppa~ Fighting!”

Myungsoo nodded once more, and T-ara left for their rehearsal.

The boys returned to the room, and they crowded around Myungsoo immediately. Some were trying to hit him because he was shy, while some were teasing him about the sweets he just got.

It was cute to see him shy too.

Jiyeon, on the other hand, was still squealing when she was on stage.

The girls poked him by the sides when they danced pass her, which made her hyper again.

The rehearsal ended for them too, and they headed back in after greeting the fans.

“Park Jiyeon, stop fan-girling on Myungsoo.”

“But he’s so cute!”

Soyeon raised a brow and shook her head, expertly, “He’s just another cold city man. He always answers you only a word, or nothing at all.”

“But he’s cool that way~”

“You really think so?!”

Jiyeon beamed widely as she nodded her head firmly, “YUP!”

“Fine then. If you think so…” The girls shook their heads and walked back to their room, with Jiyeon chasing after them at once.

The music show ended, but they went back without even meeting each other again, which made both of them rather sad.

However, Myungsoo turned happy again when he switched his video on, just to look at her videos.

♥♥♥♥♥

It was another day for Infinite to have schedule

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter