Calling for Baby Exobacon

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exobacon

Baekyeon, EXO

Baekhyun is kingka at school and Jiyeon is nerd who has a crush on him. But he always bullies her. And they force to get married. And then they got married.

Extra: plz make romantic and happy ending authornim.and plz make baekhyun is a bad boy....keke 

Jiyeon was staring at him again.

It had been almost a year ever since she felt that tingly weird feeling in her heart whenever she walked passed that guy.

He was a year of her senior.

He was dashing.

He was charismatic.

He was lovable.

He was adorable.

To everyone in the school, and even in her opinion.

But his actions don’t make him a dashing, charismatic, lovable and adorable guy. He was horrible. He was arrogant. He has high ego. He was everything opposite of a good guy. He even used violence in school.

But to her – he was still perfect, even if he used the violence against her.

Yes, he was a big bully.

He was a huge jerk.

He bullied nerds.

In every school, there will always be a popular and the-one-who-rule-the-school student. In every school, yes.

Needless to say about this neighbourhood school too.

And in Cheong Won High School, he was the popular and the know-it-all kid – Byun Baekhyun. Of course, he wasn’t alone.

In every school, the popular and know-it-all kid will always be in a group and they will be named by the rest of the students.

In Cheong Won High School, Baekhyun had 11 other friends, and students titled them as ‘EXO’.

Why EXO?

Nobody knew.

The name came out from nowhere, and it just suited them so much. As a result, the 12 popular men became EXO – the Kingka of Cheong Won High School.

And here came the nerd – Park Jiyeon.

She was the one staring at Byun Baekhyun for the past 1 year, ever since she joined Cheong Won High School, and she was a nerd.

What did kingka loves to do in school?

Have fun.

And how do they have fun?

Bully.

Who to bully?

The nerd.

And coincidentally, in the whole of Cheong Won High School, Jiyeon was the only nerd, currently in Year 1.

Just her luck to be a nerd.

She wasn’t really a nerd though. She just had huge spectacles on her face, putting no make-up under it which showed everyone her freckles and dark spots, and she has the neatest uniform in school.

Neatest uniform should get the title of being neat and smart, right?

But not in Cheong Won High School.

Since it was a neighbourhood school, no one is smart. Jiyeon was the only one with great brain, and because she used it perfectly during school, she was being targeted.

She didn’t choose to be a ‘nerd’ though. She just didn’t put an effort to dress up and doll herself up.

No one taught her how to do that.

She had no friends – for everyone she used to know only loves her money.

She had no family – Well, she had. But they were too busy to even take a look at her for a second. They wouldn’t be at home at all and if they were, they were just home to grab some documents.

So to Jiyeon, she had no one.

But her heart just beats for Byun Baekhyun – the kingka of her school who always bullied her.

She can’t help it too.

She was being enchanted by the perfect guy in her school when she first met him a year ago, during the school orientation for freshman.

No matter how bad they bullied her, she would still have her eyes on him.

How stupid.

Yes, that was love. Stupid.

And Jiyeon was stupidly in love.

Jiyeon smiled shyly when she spotted him again. He, with his friends, was walking into the classroom for the first lesson, rather proudly for being late.

“Baekhyun and friends! Why are you late?!”

Baekhyun smirked as he walked down the aisle to his seat, not replying the teacher at all. But along the way, he just had to give Jiyeon’s tablea hard kick.

Jiyeon jumped, definitely, while the rest of the students laughed merrily.

The teacher sighed and continued his lesson, not even bothering to give them a detention. They wouldn’t go anyway.

Jiyeon finally tore her eyes away from the book on her desk, only to find Baekhyun smirking at her, still. “Hi, nerd~”

Jiyeon bit her lips and lowered her head again. She was happy. She was happy he called her, not her name, but well, he noticed her.

“Have fun studying?”

Jiyeon took a timid look up again, and frowned at once when she saw Baekhyun digging into his bag.

Within seconds, a mouse was on her table, alive and running.

Jiyeon yelled and jumped up, moving to the wall for comfort while staring at the mouse which was on her book.

Once again, the class erupted into laughter of joy.

Her teacher came over to her table, took the mouse up and let it free, before ordering Jiyeon to sit back again.

That was another joyous day for the class, but another shocking morning for Jiyeon.

She had received thousands of shock similar to this before, and her heart was still not prepared for it. How could she be prepared for such things?

A mouse this time but lizards and bottle of ants and worms and cockroaches previously. Baekhyun really had good brain for that.

He just didn’t put it into good use.

Jiyeon sighed as she sat back down onto her seat, looking at her book again. The rest of the morning went perfectly peaceful, but Jiyeon knew something was up.

Something was prepared for her during lunch, again.

And she was right.

Once she entered the cafeteria, she was being thrown eggs and flour – as instructed by Baekhyun, again.

She stood there, motionlessly, getting hit by those items which were meant for eating. She wanted to cry. She wanted to yell. She wanted to scream at them.

But she did not.

If she did, it would be worse the next day.

And so, she went back out to the lockers room and sat there for the whole lunch period after changing into a new set of uniform.

She learned to save a new set in her locker, from her experiences.

She went hungry for the whole day again.

It didn’t happen once or twice though. It happened lots of time before, and she found herself to be getting skinnier than before.

No choice.

She can’t get any food during lunch time at all so she had to go hungry.

The day ended with Jiyeon being poured on water again.

But she still had her eyes on him – Byun Baekhyun.

♥♥♥♥♥

Jiyeon came down from her room just to greet her parents, a surprise guest to her huge mansion.

They had been out of Korea for almost 2 years, and that night, they came back.

What for?

Jiyeon thought they just needed another document before flying away again, but how wrong she was.

“Jiyeon.”

She placed her spoon down, as a respect for her parents, and looked at them.

“We’ve found a marriage partner for you.”

Jiyeon widened her eyes at once, but she dared not speak.

“He’s a good guy. His name is Byun Baekhyun, a year older than you. You don’t need to know more. Just know that your wedding will be next month, on the 3rd.”

Jiyeon said nothing, but her mind was spinning.

Baekhyun.

Her crush.

Her love.

She will be married to him!

But married to a bully.

Her life would be hell, she knew it.

But she had no words in this situation too. She dared not speak back to her parents. Not even once. She was just the obedient kid she was since young.

After the dinner was over, her parents took their documents and said they had to leave for the office, again.

Jiyeon sent them off, and returned to her room for the night, thinking about the whole marriage issue.

What could she do?

Nothing.

She could only obey them.

The next day, Jiyeon reached school only to see thousands of curse notes in her locker – not new too. She threw them away before getting her books to her class.

To her horror, Baekhyun was already in class, on her seat.

Jiyeon walked over to him timidly and stood by his side, waiting for him to get up but he was angry. She saw it. She saw his angry expression, and she was scared.

*Violence again?*

She was prepared for it, but no. Baekhyun did nothing.

Instead, he stood up angrily and faced her, glaring at her. “Who do you think you are? HUH?!”

Jiyeon jumped.

But she said nothing, again.

“WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO MARRY ME?! HUH?! HOW DARE YOU?! MY PARENTS WANT ME TO MARRY YOU! MARRY YOU? WHY WOULD I MARRY A NERD?!”

He was angry, so angry.

He wouldn’t want a nerd to tie him down. Even if he had to marry someone, he wanted her to be pretty and elegant.

Nerd?

No way.

Baekhyun pulled the prettiest girl in class over and smashed his lips on hers right in front of Jiyeon.

She could literally felt her heart breaking, totally.

Her tears went up to her eyes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter