Calling for Baby Yeon28

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeon28

Minho, Jiyeon, Suzy

Minho is Jiyeon's husband. They love each other. They have 2 child yoogeun and mavin. And Suzy is Minho ex girlfriend.
Please make them so cute and cheesy..

“Oppa!”

Minho turned around only to find his girl running towards him, “Babe! You came?”

It was his goodbye stage for SHINee’s ‘Sherlock’, and of course, her girlfriend came uninvited. Not that he doesn’t like it though, he loved it.

Random surprises always made him happy, especially by his girl.

“Of course I would come! It’s your goodbye stage and you’ll be off to Japan for concert straight away! I have to see you before you go!”

“Awww~ babe, I will miss you so much.” Minho sighed and pulled Jiyeon into his arms, hugging her tightly as he rocked their bodies about. “I don’t want to go to Japan too.”

“Then stay.”

The couple pulled back just to see his other members walking into the room. “OPPAS!” Jiyeon chirped and jumped into their arms immediately, leaving her boyfriend sulking behind.

“Jiyeon-ah~ You came to see your lovesick boy?”

“Yeah! And-”

“Don’t worry. We will take care of him while we’re in Japan.”

Jiyeon let out a sheepish smile before jumping back to Minho’s arms, making him smiled again. “You guys are the best, oppa! Minho oppa can’t take care of himself at all! He doesn’t even know how to cook! And he needs someone to wake him up in the morning! And-”

“They know, babe.” Minho cut her off as he pecked her lips, making her shy again.

Jiyeon blushed deep red as she lowered her head, mumbling something only he could hear, “I just wanted to be sure you’ll be fine…”

“I will be fine. Don’t worry.” And Minho whispered right back into her ear, making her laughed in the end.

“Oh god. These two are back again.” Key shivered and dropped down onto the couch, with the other members following suit, after teasing the couple happily.

“Babe~”

“Yeah?”

“I love you.”

Jiyeon smiled and sent his cheek a peck again, “I love you too, oppa~ More than you could ever imagine!”

♥♥♥

“APPA~ APPA~”

“APPA!!!!!!”

“WAKE UP! APPA!”

Minho groaned and moved about.

“APPA! WAKE UP!”

His head felt giddy all of the sudden as he opened his eyes.

There they were, his two favorite sons were there, jumping on his bed.

Minho smiled at once and brought the two kids down into his arms. *What a sweet dream and to be woken up by my two boys? Best day ever.*

“Appa~ Are ywoue upe ywet?” (Are you up yet?)

Minho just loved the pronunciation of his second son’s. It was just so cute! “Yes, Vin-ah. Appa’s up.”

Yoogeun poked his cheek and giggled happily, “Appa! Omma told us to get you up!”

“Where is she?”

“Downstairs getting breakfast ready!”

“Let’s go down then!” Minho sat right up on the bed but only to gasp inwardly at the thought of being in front of his sons.

“Kids, would you go down and wait for appa? Appa will be down in a few minutes. Appa has to wash up!”

The two sons nodded obediently and got down from the bed.

“And tell omma to give me more bacons~”

“Sure, appa!” And they disappeared out of the room.

Minho took a pair of boxer and wore it at once, before heading to the washroom to get ready. He recalled the happenings last night, and let out a happy grin at the thought of it.

Last night was hot indeed.

He would give up everything for his wife and sons. His family was the best and everything to him, nothing else mattered.

Minho put on a pair of shorts and a top before heading back down to meet him family.

“Appa ish hwere!”

He picked Mavin up and sat on the chair he was sitting, before placing Mavin back down on his laps, “Babe!”

“Yeah?”

“Where’s my bacons?!”

“No extra bacons this morning, oppa.” Jiyeon walked out from the kitchen and pointed to her neck secretly.

Minho smirked in victory as he saw the red love-bite from last night. “But I’m hungry, babe~”

“Nope~” Jiyeon sang as she placed her plate down and returned to the kitchen to get salt and pepper.

But within seconds, her bacons were gone.

“OPPA!”

“What?”

Jiyeon pointed to her plate and glared at him angrily, “MY BACONS!”

“I didn’t eat it.”

Jiyeon frowned angrily and opened his mouth forcefully, “SEE! YOU ATE THEM! THEY’RE MINE!” And she took those on his plates instead.

“Babe~ That’s mine!”

“You took mine so I took yours!” Jiyeon huffed and ate a piece of bacon right in front o his eyes, just to .

“YAY! OMMA WON AGAIN!

Minho turned to look at Yoogeun before ruffling his hair happily, “Are you that happy omma won? Huh? Omma always win and you guys will be so happy.”

“Of course! Omma has to win because omma is the best!”

Mavin clapped his hands and used his hand to get a piece of bacon from his plate too, before giving it to Jiyeon, “OMMA! EWAT!”

Jiyeon giggled happily before picking the bacon over and bit half, “Omma eats it, and Mavin eats it.” She then handed the other half back to Mavin.

Mavin bit it from her hand and clapped happily in joy, again, with Jiyeon following suit.

“Yoogeun-ah, how about appa? Feed appa yours too!”

“Nope!”

“Yoogeun-ah~”

“I love bacons too~” Yoogeun smirked and shoved his bacons into his mouth, before turning to Minho just to too.

Jiyeon high-fived her first son and giggled along with her, leaving a sulking Minho behind.

“Awww~ Is my big baby sad now?”

Minho was still pouting, ignoring Jiyeon while his sons were already starting on their food.

“Ja~ More eggs for my big baby then~”

Minho turned happy at once and stole a kiss from Jiyeon, surprising her right then. “Oppa! This is the dining table!”

“So?”

“This is inappropriate!”

“Who cares about rules?!” Minho laughed and stole another kiss from her again, “Love you, babe.”

Jiyeon shyly smiled and pecked his cheek then, “Love you too, oppa.”

That was how they always spent their morning as a family. It was fun and exciting, even for the two sons of theirs.

♥♥♥♥♥

Noon came, and the family was still at home, since they have no schedules to go to.

“Oppa! Your phone is ringing! You have a message!”

“Help me take a look please, babe!”

Jiyeon left her two sons at play station before walking over to the kitchen’s countertop, getting his phone over at once.

There, a message was popped up as a notification. She doesn’t even need to go in to the message to see since it was short.

However, the sender of the message surprised her badly.

Sender: Bae Suzy

Message: Oppa! Are you free today? Do you want to meet up?

“Suzy… What do you want from oppa…?” She was confused. She was perplexed.

“BABE~ WHAT’S THE MESSAGE ABOUT?!”

Jiyeon dropped the phone back to the countertop and returned to the play station, to her sons. “Eo~ I didn’t see it! You can see it on your o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter