Calling for Baby xkpop4everx

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: xkpop4everx

Pairing: Myungyeon/Woomin

Plot: It all started with a bet... Myungsoo made a bet with his friends... he has to make the ugliest girl in school fall in love with him... what he didn't know is that Jiyeon is hiding her beauty... Hyomin is her best friend that is in love with Woohyun, Myungsoo best friend who is a player... and he will break her heart.

Extra: plz make the 2 couples have a happy ending plz!!! And don’t make it too mushy...if you know what I mean...can you make characters a bit more mature

“Look over there.” Sunggyu pointed to the two girls at one corner of the cafeteria. The students are now having their lunch, and Myungsoo and his friends gathered at the same old table. It’s basically reserved for them.

His friends looked over to the direction Sunggyu pointed and saw two girls, known as the outcast of school: Jiyeon, and Hyomin.

Well, Hyomin’s not an outcast but just because she was best friend with Jiyeon, she became an outcast like her.

Why was Jiyeon an outcast?

She’s the ugliest girl in school. Moreover, she’s a nerd. All in all, she’s an ugly nerd.

Students in Woolim High despised her, outcast her, ignored her, bullied her, and with all sorts of negative vocabulary you can find, it totally fitted her current life in school.

Hyomin was her childhood friend, so naturally, she stick to her till the end. She accompanied her during her lowest point of life, which was during school hours. Hyomin didn’t mind at all. Instead, she would help Jiyeon and fight back.

Jiyeon was the one who always pull her back to stop her from worsening the situation.

They’re just, two inseparable ‘twins’.

“What about them?” Dongwoo raised a brow and looked at Sunggyu.

“Myungsoo, I dare you to get the ugliest nerd to date you and break her heart after one week of dating.”

Myungsoo scoffed and looked at Jiyeon, “Date that ugly nerd?! Me?! Kim Myungsoo?!”

“Why? Scared she won’t like you?” Woohyun added oil into the fuel to push him to his limits.

“Chi~ Who said I’m scared. You’re so on. What will I get if I succeed?” He retorted back.

“Well, whatever you want, you get.” His friends echoed and slapped his shoulders, “One week.”

“I’ll start now.” He declared and walked over to the girls’ table. “Hello~” Myungsoo sang and sat down on the chair beside Jiyeon. He hung his arms over her chair and looked at her intensely.

Jiyeon gulped and pointed to herself, “M…Me?”

“Yeah~ you’re Park Jiyeon right? The school’s nerd and always got bullied.”

“YAH!” Hyomin raged and slammed the table, “Are you here to bully here too?!”

Myungsoo shook his head innocently, “No! I wanted to get to know her.” He smiled at Jiyeon, “I’m Myungsoo. I’m not here to bully you.”

Hyomin frowned but she leaned back, “Serious?”

“Yeah.”

“Why… do you want to know more about me?” Jiyeon mumbled and looked down shyly.

“Because you seem nice.” Myungsoo smiled nicely.

“Really?” Jiyeon smiled back and pushed her spectacle up her bridge of nose.

“Yeah… You want to grab some ice-cream? Let’s go to the gardens!” Myungsoo cheered.

“Me?” Jiyeon shrieked and pointed to herself, “ice cream?!”

“Yeah. Let’s go, come on!” Myungsoo smiled widely and pulled her hands, “I’ll treat you!”

“Wait wait…” Hyomin pulled onto her other arm and stopped her, “Why are you so kind to her now?”

“I wanted to know more about her, that’s all.” Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders, “Wanna go with me?” He looked at Jiyeon and asked for answers.

Jiyeon looked at both of them and smiled at Hyomin.

“You wanted to go?” Hyomin asked when she saw her expressions. She seemed interested. Jiyeon smiled shyly in return.

“Fine. Be careful, Yeon. I’ll wait for you at class.” Hyomin let go and smiled, “Careful.”

Jiyeon nodded her head in return and went off with Myungsoo.

Woohyun strode over to her table and sat down beside her, “Hi, beautiful~”

*Hmmm… She doesn’t look ugly like her friend.*

Hyomin saw him and gasped slightly. Well, she had a tiny crush on him. “Wh…What are you doing here?”

“Just saying hi!” Woohyun giggled and waved happily, “We’re friends right? We’re seatmates!”

Hyomin smiled shyly in return, “Yeah. Seatmates. Friends.”

“Right.” Woohyun nodded his head approvingly. “You’re beautiful~”

Hyomin giggled shyly and lowered her head.

♥♥♥♥♥

“So… How’s your studies?” Myungsoo walked her to the gardens and passed her one cone of ice-cream.

“Erm, still okay…” Jiyeon mumbled and ate her ice-cream.

“Wellllll~” Myungsoo dragged at the end and looked at her, “how do you think about me?”

“Hmm?”

“How do you think about me? As a guy?” Myungsoo giggled and pointed to himself, “Am I good?!”

“Erm… You’re good as a guy.” Jiyeon her ice-cream and smiled shyly, “Why did you ask me?”

Myungsoo smiled and shrugged his shoulders, “Just asking.”

They sat in silence for a few minutes before Myungsoo started laughing.

“Hmmm? Why are you laughing?” Jiyeon looked at him with a confused face which made him laughed even louder. “Why~~~” She even resorted to whining.

“Stop right there.” Myungsoo giggled and stretched his arms out.

Jiyeon widened her eyes at his nearing hands. “What…?”

Myungsoo placed his thumb on her lips and wiped the ice-cream off before it off from his thumb.

That made the girl red. Damn red. She looked down shyly and ate her ice-cream shyly and that made the guy smirked.

*Bingo!*

“Hey, wanna hang out later? After school. Let’s go out!” Myungsoo chirped after he finished his ice-cream which made Jiyeon gulped, “Out? Like… Like a date?”

Myungsoo giggled and nodded his head, “Yeah. Like a date.”

“Hmmm… I don’t think…” Jiyeon wanted to reject but once she saw his sad face, she changed his mind. “Erm… I think it’s fine.”

“YES!” Myungsoo cheered and jumped around happily.

That made Jiyeon laughed.

Indeed, they went to date that noon and had a fun time together.

Woohyun too! He made use of the time when Hyomin’s alone and got closer to her. Just because she’s beautiful, he made his moves and asked her out too. Just to play with her.

♥♥♥♥♥

Myungsoo really asked her to be his girlfriend that night. Since they had a fun noon together, she decided to agree since she felt that she’s having a crush on him too.

No one had ever been so good to her and she became dependent on him.

Time flies. One week had passed after she was being asked.

She was currently in her cloud nine. No one could ever describe how she felt.

She was by her lockers, waiting for her boyfriend to arrive like he instructed. He told her to wait for him at the lockers since he’ll be a little late.

Reason being?

He wanted everyone to witness what will happen soon.

“Myungie!” Jiyeon cheered when she saw her boyfriend approaching. She began to coward back when she saw his friends walking behind him.

“Hey, nerd.” Myungsoo smirked once he walked closer to her.

“M… Myungie?” Jiyeon whispered and stepped back timidly and without knowing she could feel the lockers behind her.

“Don’t call me that. It makes me shiver.” Myungsoo shivered and glared at her.

“Why… are you like this, Myungie?” Jiyeon mumbled and looked down, too embarrassed already.

“Do you really think I would date you?” Myungsoo smirked and leaned closer to her. He pointed his index finger against her head, “Don’t be stupid, nerd. Who would date you?!”

Jiyeon gulped timidly and kept quiet, not daring to talk back at all.

“Look at yourself.” He stepped back and crossed his arms. He snickered when he took a look at her, “Your spectacle is hideous. Your hair is always tied up into a messy ponytail and you always wear funny clothes to school! Who in the world would date you?!” He laughed with his friends.

Jiyeon sniffed as a tear rolled down her cheek. *It was one-sided all along? How dumb of you, Yeonie. Of course no one would want to date a hideous person like you. Hyominnie, where are you? I need you now…*

“Then… Why did you date me?” She managed to utter out her question.

“For a bet obviously!” Myungsoo teased and pointed to his friends behind him, “They placed a bet for me to date you for at least a week. And now one week’s up, we’re done. And I get whatever I wanted from them.”

“But… Why me?” She whispered with tears rolling down her cheeks mercilessly. So she was just a bet all this while. She thought he was being real but she’s wrong.

“You’re the ugliest nerd in school! Who else but you to target at?!” He walked closer to her and looked into her eyes.

But once their eyes met, he could feel his breath being taken away.

It’s a first time for him to feel that.

*W…What was that?*

 Jiyeon looked away before she could catch his softened eyes. He looked at her sobbing face and frowned.

*Did I go overboard?*

Myungsoo was about to touch her face but his friends cut it. “YEAH~ UGLY NERD~” Hoya giggled and they began to crowd around her.

They began to push her around, trying to mess with her. But Myungsoo stood there frozen and stunned.

*Should I help her?*

“Rot in hell, nerd! You shouldn’t even be in this school! You’ll only get bullied by us!” Sunggyu laughed and pushed her hardly, and she lost her footsteps.

Her spectacle fell off when her reached the floor. To add on to her misery, her hair-band loosened which allowed her long silky hair to drop down her shoulders.

She wiped her tears away and looked for her spectacle which caused many gasped to appear.

“She’s beautiful!” That’s the only word which escaped the students’ mouth.

But Myungsoo’s gasped was the loudest. He couldn’t believe it! Did he just date a beauty and broke her heart?!

When he was about to reach out for her, Hyomin came right into the scene.

“YEONIE!” She gasped and ran to her friend. “Oh my… I’m so sorry, Yeonie. I came so late. I heard people talking about you. I didn’t know…”

Jiyeon cut her off by grasping her hand, “I’m okay. Let’s go home, please?”

Hyomin helped her up and grabbed her stuffs.

“Oh hey, it’s my girlfriend~” Woohyun sang and got closer to Hyomin. “But I found a new girl better than you. Oops~” He giggled and right on time, an unknown girl came to his side, “Bye beautiful~”

Hyomin glared at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter