Calling for Baby Choding_yeol27

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Choding_yeol27

Pairing: Myungyeon

Plot: Jiyeon and Myungsoo are childhood friends. A couple of years later, in University, they meet but Myungsoo doesn't remember her. Jiyeon remembers her dear oppa and how much she loved him and tries to make him remember her but he just pushes her away, gets irritated with her and treats her badly. Sadly, Jiyeon feels her feelings for him coming back. Jiyeon finally gets fed up with her trying to make Myungsoo remember her and leaves him alone, but Myungsoo doesn't like it and gets bothered by it. He slowly starts to remember their friendship. ~Continue from here hehehehe :)

A beautiful young lady, with long curls, smiled widely as she walked into the lecture hall. She was a new student in Seoul Arts University, Music major.

She was interested in music long time ago, and made a promise with her special someone they would enter the same university together, when she was only 10. He was 2 years older, so Jiyeon simply followed his dream.

He was the one who led her to love music.

He was the one who led her to love Seoul Arts University.

He was the one who led her to love him.

That’s right.

When she was 10, she had been following him around because she loves him. The feeling was still lingering in her heart, so she made it to Seoul Arts University.

She wished and hoped to see that special someone in here, so she can just confirm her feeling was right the whole time.

So, for the whole morning, she was bringing a wide smile into the lecture hall. She hoped the lesson would just end already, so she could continue her little excursion around the school, to search for her special someone.

Her lecturer said his last sentence and released the class. Jiyeon yelped in happiness and packed her things eagerly, sprinting out of the lecture hall the next moment.

She clasped onto her back string tightly and skipped around the school, ignoring her hungry tummy.

Jiyeon walked down the hallway, trying to head over to the cafeteria, since it was lunch time for most of the classes.

However, before she could even turn around the corner, a guitar sound from the music room in her senior’s classroom travelled into her ears.

Jiyeon stopped her steps as she could feel how heartwarming that melody sounded to her. That song attracted her and she just had to approach the music room to take a look at the perfectionist who was playing that song.

She tried to peek through the small door panes but that figure was out of her sight.

The song continued to play, and she leaned closer to the door to hear the perfect melody.

After contemplating on what she should do, she finally braved herself and opened the door gently, so as not to disturbed the person who was playing that tune, and sneaked into the classroom.

Jiyeon did her best to close the door, behind her, softly, and she did.

The student, who was having her back facing her, played the guitar without knowing she entered.

*So amazing…* Jiyeon beamed widely as she leaned against the wall beside her, and was being mesmerized by the tune of that guitar he played.

The song finally ended.

Jiyeon clapped her hands as a reflex and skipped over to him, trying to be friendly. “You played so nice! I love your song!”

The student jumped slightly at her sudden intrusion and kept his guitar quickly, “That’s rude.”

“Sorry…” Jiyeon grinned sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her head shyly, an old habit of hers indeed.

The student finally faced her, after he kept his guitar, and that alone shocked Jiyeon to her peak. The guy in front of her looked so familiar to her.

She couldn’t have gotten that wrong.

The guy in front of her, was clearly her special someone.

The student frowned and stepped back when he saw how she stared at him, so intensely. Jiyeon eyed his name-tag, and gasped almost at once.

“Myungsoo oppa…”

Myungsoo looked at her in disgust. “Do you call someone you didn’t know your oppa? That’s rude. I don’t even know you.”

Jiyeon ignored his rude comment and clapped excitedly, “Myungsoo oppa! I finally found you! I knew you will be in Seoul Arts University! We made a promise, remember?!”

Myungsoo pressed a finger on her forehead before she could even get close to him. With his long arms, Myungsoo was definitely out of her reach.

“Oppa! Don’t you remember me?! I’m Jiyeon! Park Jiyeon! We’re friends!”

Myungsoo scoffed in disgust as he pushed her away harshly, “Are you kidding me?! I don’t have friends like you.”

“But you looked exactly like my Myungsoo oppa!”

“I’m Myungsoo, that’s correct. But I’m sure I’m not your Myungsoo oppa, so stop calling me that. I hate it.”

Jiyeon frowned when she saw how cold he became. He wasn’t like this before!

He was such a sweet child.

Before he moved away from their neighborhood.

His family had to move to Japan, due to their business, but Jiyeon got the news about them returning from her mother, so she was excited she would see her Myungsoo oppa again.

Now that he’s back, she was happy.

But why did he turn out to be such a cold guy?

“Myungsoo oppa. Don’t you remember Jiyeonie?”

“No.” Myungsoo walked towards the door after snapping at her. “And don’t ever get near me again.”

Jiyeon rushed to the door only to see him a distance away from the classroom, “MYUNGSOO OPPA! I WILL MAKE YOU REMEMBER ME! I WILL!”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes without stopping and finally disappeared away down the corner.

Jiyeon sighed and leaned against the door in dejection, “Myungsoo oppa… How could you forget about me? I’m your Jiyeonie, your one and only angel, you said.”

Her frown was soon being replaced by a wide grin.

She wasn’t the type to give up at all.

So like what she has said, she decided to make him remember her again. Although that will take some time, she was prepared to face all obstacles coming to her then.

That was what she promised herself, since she found out that she still loved him after seeing him for the first time in years.

♥♥♥♥♥

Indeed, she prepared a special lunchbox for him the next day.

She got up early in the morning, as early as 5PM, to get ready the ingredients for their lunchboxes. It was actually a couple lunchbox, with lots of love shaped food inside.

Jiyeon made all his favorite food, which she could remember, and made sure the lunchboxes were tightly secured, before keeping them into the small bag which fitted it perfectly.

She finally finished packing them but only to find out that it was time. Jiyeon rushed to change out from her sleeping wear quickly, and took her bag from her chair.

After bidding her parents goodbye, she skipped all the way to school, with the lunchboxes tightly hugged in her arms.

Jiyeon wanted to take a look at Myungsoo, before her classes started. And so she did. She rushed all the way to the seniors building and went to the same classroom as before, to try her luck.

As if Lady Luck was on her side, she managed to catch a glimpse of him before running back to her practical room.

It was a lesson on composing then.

She paid real attention to the lesson, since she was interested in it, and almost forgotten about the lunchboxes.

She only remembered them when she almost dropped them onto the floor, since they were on her laps, secured near to her.

Jiyeon gasped in shock, inwardly though, and hugged her lunchboxes tightly.

*How could I almost drop you?! I’m so sorry!* The silly young girl thought sadly and looked at her lunchboxes.

The lecturer voiced out again, and Jiyeon turned her attention back to the lesson.

Before she knew it, the lesson had already ended with the lecturer giving them some work to do at home. Jiyeon took note of them but once she packed her bag up, she ran towards the senior building, once again.

Right on time, she saw Myungsoo walking out from his classroom, with the bag slung suavely on his shoulder.

He had a friend with him, which Jiyeon assumed was his classmate. However, she didn’t even mind people knowing she had affection for Myungsoo.

She rushed to him and stood right in front of him to stop him from moving, “Myungsoo oppa, good morning~”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes in annoyance and pushed passed through her shoulder as he walked away, but the stubborn and persistent Jiyeon ran to his front again.

She pushed the blue lunchbox-bag to him and urged him to take it, “Oppa! It’s for you! I’ve made your favorite food!”

“Look! I have the same one! I love what you love, oppa!” She even showed off her couple pink lunchbox-bag highly in the air. That simple act made Myungsoo mad.

He was embarrassed as he found out students were giggling at how he actually asked his girlfriend to make lunch for him, using a lunchbox.

Who in the world used lunchbox in this era?!

Students loved buying food from their cafeteria instead, so Myungsoo was feeling the worst at that moment.

So he snapped badly.

Myungsoo pushed the lunchbox out of her hands and it smashed against the wall roughly. Jiyeon stared at the spilled food in shock before returning her eyes to Myungsoo. “Oppa…”

“Stop all this, idiot. You’re like a fool now. I don’t want to be one so don’t bring me down.”

Jiyeon stared at the spilled lunch on the ground again, and finally snapped out from her thoughts when she realized Myungsoo left.

“I WON’T GIVE UP, OPPA!”

Myungsoo turned around to glare at her but she only reply a huge wave.

Some students even cheered for her, but Myungsoo, who was being too embarrassed, rushed out of the scene at once.

His friend giggled amusingly and jogged down to his side, leaving Jiyeon alone in the hallway, staring at the poor food on the floor.

“I woke up at 5 to do this…”

Once again, she was not being disheartened. She had the willpower a normal person doesn’t have. She has the energy and determination to complete things she started, and this wouldn’t be stated otherwise.

She would do her very best to help Myungsoo remember her again.

♥♥♥♥♥

Jiyeon really fulfilled the promise she made to herself. She did a whole week of lunchbox for him, cooking his favorite dishes for his lunch, but never once did he eat that.

He found her annoying instead.

“Can you stop bringing lunch for me? You know I won’t eat it at all right?!” He snapped and left the empty classroom, leaving Jiyeon alone in it.

Jiyeon sighed deeply as she stared at the untouched lunchbox on her palms, “But it’s your favorite food…”

However, that day, Jiyeon was more determined than ever.

She rushed out of the classroom and ran after him, trying to catch up with him. “Wait! Myungsoo oppa!”

Once again, that attracted lots of stares.

Myungsoo felt it and groaned inwardly. He stopped his footsteps and turned around, glaring at Jiyeon harshly, “Would you stop following me around?! I said I don’t remember you, didn’t I?!”

Jiyeon smiled slightly and pushed the lunchbox to him, “You still have to eat, Myungsoo oppa! You’re always going to the music room and play with your guitar during lunch. You can’t work with empty stomach.”

Myungsoo burst in anger, finally. He snatched the lunchbox over and opened it.

After glancing at it for a second, he dumped the food over her head, which received loud gasps from around.

Jiyeon froze on the spot and lowered her head in shame.

“Treat this as a lesson learnt. Stop following me around.”

With that last warning, he left the scene with his guitar coolly, leaving a bewildered Jiyeon behind. The poor girl allowed her tears to drop silently as she dragged her feet to the washroom.

Unfortunately, much to Myungsoo’s dismay, Jiyeon wouldn’t give up that easily.

Jiyeon waited at the school gates when her lesson ended, for him. Thank goodness his lessons ended early that day too.

Myungsoo spotted her from afar and rolled his eyes when he stared at her back. “Serious…”

He gave no care to her and walked out of the school, ignoring her presence.

Jiyeon almost couldn’t catch him thanks to the students who went out at the same time with him, however, with her eagle eyes, she caught him at once.

“Myungsoo oppa!”

Myungsoo groaned and walked faster, trying to get away from him.

He didn’t even know she was running towards him, and she was standing right next to him the next minute.

Jiyeon grabbed onto his arms and panted badly, “Oh my gosh… Oppa, you have long legs!”

Myungsoo yanked her hands off his arm and glared at her, “Don’t touch me.” With that, he walked away from her again.

Jiyeon sighed and followed him, stepping his steps after he walked.

Myungsoo knew that she was following him, but he ignored her since he didn’t want anything to do with her then.

He walked past a few more buildings and finally reached his house.

“Woah, oppa! You live in house better than before! I didn’t know that! But omma said we will come to your house soon to have dinner together when you settled in.”

Myungsoo treated her as invisible and entered the house. He even slammed the front door loudly to show that he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter