Calling for Baby Tikikabum

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Tikikabum

Pairing: Yesung, Jiyeon

Plot: Yesung and Jiyeon (both as them self/idol group member) has been dating for years. They hide it from the others except their family and closest friend. But netizen found them suspicious since they wear some 'couple things'. Yesung knows that Jiyeon always been a 'most wanted' among male idol -because they didn't know Jiyeon with Yesung already-. Yesung always feel insecure because he was afraid that Jiyeon will leave him, he didn't know that Jiyeon love him a lot despite of their . When bullying scandal came up, Yesung wants to reveal their relationship because he wants to protect Jiyeon, but Jiyeon didn't allow him to -she afraid it might affecting his career-.

when yesung has to enlist, he suggest to break up. He must be focus on his work and he didn't want jiyeon to feel loneli because he can't accompany her. Jiyeon didn't want, but Yesung forced her. And he unfollowed her twitter.

“Oppa! Over here!”

Yesung tried his best to find that voice he heard.

“Oppa! Psst!”

He used his eyes to focus badly, under his dark sunglass, and finally found where that voice came from. Yesung smiled lovingly and walked over to the girl who was hiding behind a pillar.

“Jiyeon-ah, why are you standing in a corner? You’ll catch more attention this way.”

Jiyeon pouted as she pushed her own sunglass up her nose, “But oppa, we can’t let people see us too. I rather stand in the dark.”

“Right. But thank goodness we meet here.” Yesung looked around, scanning the crowd, before turning back to her, “There are not much people here at this timing.”

“Yes! That’s why I chose here! Oppa, let’s go buy the tickets now!”

Yesung beamed and followed her to her ticket counter, “Babe, wait for me!”

Jiyeon did slow down, and she waited for him to catch up with her before they moved on again, to the counter. “Oppa, let’s watch romance, shall we?”

“Up to you, babe.” Yesung grabbed her waist close and pecked the side of her head, “You get the tickets, and I will get the popcorns.” He passed her the money before walking over to the food counter.

They bought what they needed, and met up again at the entrance to the theatre. Finally, they handed the tickets over to the staff and entered their hall quickly. “Where do we seat?”

“Last row, corner, oppa.”

Yesung led her over to the seats and they settled down quickly. “Babe, ahhh~”

“Wait a moment, oppa!” Jiyeon laughed and wore her jacket before opened widely, “Ahhhh~”

“Are you cold?” Yesung eyed her jacket after feeding her the popcorn.

“Not now~ I just wore it for later. I don’t want to miss the movie.”

Yesung giggled happily and pulled her close by her shoulders, which caused her body to land on his quickly, “Don’t worry, babe. I’m a big blanket here~”

Jiyeon laughed alongside him and settled comfortably in his arms, “Oppa, show’s starting!”

“Yup.” Yesung placed his head on top of hers and stared at the screen. “It’s starting.”

Jiyeon snuggled up into his embrace and sighed in bliss. *How I wish we could stay like this forever, oppa.*

The movie ended quickly, and the both of them were the last to leave, after everyone had left.

“Come on, oppa. Let’s go. Coast clear!”

Yesung smiled and grabbed her hand before walking over to the exit with her, “It seems like we’re playing some spy movies now~”

“I wish to act in spy movies though!” Jiyeon chirped, “It will be so fun!”

“No way! It’s dangerous! They always have difficult moves for you to act it out!”

“But oppa! There’s stuntwoman! I won’t have to act those action scenes out!”

“No means no!”

“But-”

“No.”

Jiyeon pouted sadly and let go of his hand, before standing still on her position, not trying to move. Yesung looked back and raised a brow at her, “Babe, come on.”

Jiyeon shook her head and crossed her arms together, “NO!”

“Babe!”

“NO!”

“Come on, let’s go! It’s getting late and you have radio tomorrow in the morning!”

Jiyeon stubbornly stood on her position and ignored him.

Yesung sighed and walked over to her before carrying her up like a sack of rice.

“KYAAA! OPPA!”

“Now you talk to me.” He cooed and slapped her playfully.

“OPPA! OH MY GOD!” Jiyeon shrieked in surprise but she was giggling happily, “Put me down, oppa! It’s embarrassing!”

Yesung stopped his tracks and eyed her playfully, “So? Are you going to disobey me?”

“Of course not!” Jiyeon giggled in joy, “Put me down, please? Oppa~~~”

Yesung obeyed and placed her down on the floor gently before cupping her cheeks and landed a peck on her lips.

Jiyeon closed her eyes in bliss and savored the moment with him.

With that, they finally headed back to their dorm.

That was their date. They often met up this way, so no one had found out yet.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Jiyeon-ah!”

Yesung was standing behind the pillar when he heard another guy’s voice calling for his girlfriend. He was just about to call for her but the other party did it first, so he hid behind the pillar instead.

“Yeah, Myungsoo oppa?”

Yesung saw how Myungsoo walked over to her and landed his arm across her shoulders. That alone made him boil but he couldn’t do anything about it.

They haven’t gone public yet, and even the idols didn’t know about them. So what else could he do?!

His eyes widened when he saw how Jiyeon smiled back to Myungsoo, “You need something, oppa?”

“Nope. Just wanted to say hi~” He ruffled her bangs playfully while speaking.

Yesung fisted his hand and glared at Myungsoo in anger. *How dare he touch my girlfriend?!*

But what made him even angrier was how Jiyeon reacted to it. She had done nothing to push Myungsoo away. Instead, she ruffled his hair in return.

Yesung couldn’t take it any longer. He turned his head around and avoided looking at them. *Why?! Jiyeon-ah. Do you love someone else now? Am I too old for you? Are you falling out of love with me?*

He walked back to his waiting room solemnly, leaving Jiyeon behind with her friend.

Jiyeon, on the other hand, was about to look for Yesung when Myungsoo stopped her. She then started chatting with Myungsoo, as a friend. She couldn’t push him off nor could she ignore him because he was a friend. He just wanted to greet her, so she thought there wasn’t anything wrong with that.

In the end, she managed to escape from Myungsoo after a small chat, and rushed to Super Junior’s waiting room.

She knocked thrice with rhythm, as a code for Yesung, but the door didn’t open. Jiyeon frowned and knocked the same rhythm again, but no, no response.

Without further ado, she opened it and walked in instead.

“Oppa? Didn’t you hear the knock?”

Yesung was alone in the room. But he was stoning on the couch. He did hear the knock on the door, but he was too engrossed in his own thoughts to walk up from the couch and open it.

“Oppa?”

Yesung remained still in his position which made Jiyeon frowned slightly. She sat next to him and shook him lightly, “Oppa!”

Yesung snapped out from his own thoughts and blinked at her, “Eo?”

“Oppa! Why are you zoning out?! What are you thinking about?!”

“Nothing.” Yesung smiled sadly. Myungsoo just had to stay in his mind when he saw Jiyeon in front of him. “Nothing.”

“Don’t lie to me oppa! I know how you feel! We’re together for 4 years already!”

Yesung sighed deeply and avoided her eyes, “I…”

“Oppa! Just tell me. Did I do something wrong?!”

“No… I think it’s just me.”

“Oppa…” Jiyeon pouted sadly and grabbed his hands, “Tell me, oppa. What’s bothering you?”

Yesung let out another huge sigh and looked into her eyes again, “Do you still love me, babe?”

Jiyeon gasped in horror and yanked his hands away, “Are you doubting me, oppa?! You don’t believe me?!”

“That’s not true!” Yesung ruffled his hair harshly while staring onto the ground. “That’s not true… I was thinking about us. You are so much younger than me, babe. I’m sure you don’t need an old boyfriend. You need someone your age, babe. Like… Myungsoo?”

Jiyeon sighed and picked his hands again, “Oppa. You saw us just now, didn’t you? We’re just normal friends, oppa. I can’t push him away or I’ll be rude, isn’t it? I can’t say our relationship too. It’s too risky. Trust me, oppa. I love you. I don’t mind our age at all.”

Yesung held onto her hands even tighter and looked right into her eyes, “For real?”

“Yes, oppa.”

He pulled her close and buried his head into her neck, “I’m sorry, babe. I was just…”

“I know, oppa. I know.” Jiyeon rubbed his back soothingly, “It’s fine. I know you’re insecure but please don’t. I love you, oppa.”

The door to their waiting room opened abruptly and Super Junior members rushed in quickly. However, all of them stood in one line and stared at the couple when they realized they were in the room.

“OOPS~” Eunhyuk sang, in a teasing manner, and smirked at the both of them, “some lovey-dovey time in our waiting room?!”

Jiyeon turned red and buried her head into his chest.

“Stop teasing us! She will be embarrassed!”

The Super Junior members laughed in bliss and continued joking around.

“Wow wow wow!” Heechul just had to break their joyous atmosphere. “Something’s happening~”

He eyed the couple who gave him confused expressions instead.

Heechul passed his phone around, and one by one, the Super Junior members gasped in shock.

“What’s happening?!” Yesung took the phone over, when it reached him, and read the news together with Jiyeon.

“Wow.”

“Wow right?!” Heechul cooed. “You two are getting netizen’s eyes! Thanks to your bracelets,” He eyed their couple bracelets before changing his vision to his phone, “And your phone cover, Jiyeon-ah~ Isn’t that a gift from Yesung?”

Jiyeon bit her lips while nodding her head slightly, “Yeah…”

“It’s all on the news now! You two are being spot on~” Kangin cooed as he cheered along with the others, “Isn’t it good?! You guys can go public!”

“But the company won’t even allow that. Well, my company won’t.” Jiyeon sighed and played with Yesung’s fingers, “I want to go on public too…”

“It’s alright, babe.” Yesung pecked her head and smiled at her, “This will die down soon. Don’t worry about going public. We will sometime, in the future.”

Jiyeon brightened up at once and leaned on him, “Okay~”

Super Junior members just had to cheer for them again. They were chatting together until Jiyeon was being called back to her room to prepare for their stage. She left after kissing him goodbye, and promised each other to call at night.

♥♥♥♥♥

It had been a few days ever since they met, and T-ara just had to come up with a scandal.

“Breaking news! T-ara members were bullying Hwayoung?”

“T-ara members found bulling Hwayoung!”

“Jiyeon slapped Hwayoung in the waiting room – by a staff member.”

More and more similar news came up and it wasn’t just a simple one. This was so complicated and Hwayoung had to leave T-ara. CCM made that decision, and Hwayoung had been taken out from T-ara.

However, that left netizens alarmed.

Everything had been showing that Hwayoung was at the advantage, but why was she being expelled instead?

Netizens had believed the rumors, which caused T-ara’s reputation to drop badly. They were being called names when they were out, and were given ‘black ocean’ in events in Korea.

T-ara remained silent for the whole issue, and Jiyeon was even stress than before. She was the youngest in the group, and she had to carry so much hatred tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter