Calling for Baby ChunJiYeon4ever

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: ChunJiYeon4ever

Pairing: Myungyeon

Plot: Jiyeon is really cute, adorable, playful & popular Idol, but she turn cold girl because of her ex. While L just debut. One day while L was in a variety show they ask who his ideal type is so he chooses Jiyeon as his Ideal type. Jiyeon didn't care about it. One day L confesses to Jiyeon, but she rejects it. When she rejected him Myungsoo realize that something happen to her, so try to find out. When he found out what happen to her, he ran to where she is & confess her. But this time she accepts.

Extra: happy ending & the place he found her is at her apartment. Make Myungsoo cheesy. When he found her make Jiyeon tell her about ex died in accident. Sorry for confusing plot 

“Kyungjin oppa~” Jiyeon cooed and pecked his cheek, randomly, which made the guy flustered.

“Why are you kissing me again? You’re an idol, baby! You can’t do this outside in the public or you’ll get caught!” Kyungjin, who was her boyfriend, reprimanded him, but only to cause a pout formed on her lips.

“You don’t like it? It’s been long since I met you, oppa. And when I touch you or kiss you, all you do is to scold me.” Jiyeon huffed and crossed her arms in front of her chest, turning around, facing him with her back.

That made him smile, all over again.

Kyungjin pulled her into a back-hug and snuggled up into her hair, “I was worried about your image, baby. I’m sorry.”

“Oppa, I’m sorry I’m an idol. It must be tiring to date me right?”

“Don’t be, silly.” Kyungjin turned her around and cupped her face, showing her his stern expression, “I’m not tired at all. I found it fun too. We were always hiding when we went out for date, and that was kind of exciting.”

Jiyeon smiled shyly and slapped his chest with her palm, lowering her head in embarrassment, “You’re so silly.”

“Only for you.” Kyungjin placed a long kiss on her lips, before pulling her over to the empty playground. “Do you want some ice-cream?”

Jiyeon spotted the ice-cream van across the road and nodded her head with a wide grin. “Let’s go, oppa! We’ll get it together!”

“Nah~ I don’t want my baby to walk too much. It’s tiring.” Kyungjin pushed her down onto the swing and pecked her head, “I’ll be right back.”

Jiyeon beamed at his actions and nodded her head obediently.

She witnessed how Kyungjin jogged across the road, and paid for two cones of ice-cream, before waving it in the air for her to see.

Jiyeon waved equally enthusiastically, and looked at how he jogged across the road, back to her side.

But the time seemed to stop for her at that moment.

Right when Kyungjin was crossing the street, a fast speeding car went by and knocked him down. Jiyeon widened her eyes and stood up from the swing and she witnessed how Kyungjin flew a few feet away from the road, and the two cones lying flat on the ground near the stopped car.

The driver got down and panicked, as he dialed for the ambulance.

Jiyeon was feeling worse than that.

She ran over to him and cried madly while hugging him close to her, “Oppa, oppa! WAKE UP! OPPA!”

Kyungjin remained lifeless in her arms.

“OOOOPPPPPPPAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!”

♥♥♥♥♥

Jiyeon snapped up from her nightmare and panted badly.

This dream haunted her for days.

It had been 5 months since Kyungjin, her boyfriend, passed away, and she still has that nightmare every night.

Jiyeon could feel sweats dripping down from her forehead, but she made no effort to clean them off.

All she did was to get out to the kitchen to get a cup of water for her, to calm her heart and mind down.

And every night, after having that nightmare, she would stare at the huge portrait of them both, hung on the wall. “Oppa…”

She purposely made it big so she could see him every single day.

With him as support, Jiyeon could live on.

Although she changed from a playful, friendly and bubbly person to a cold and mysterious girl, she could live a day forward because she knew Kyungjin was watching her.

Jiyeon sat on her couch with the cup of half-full water in her hand, and stared at the huge portrait for the next 3 hours, before her alarm rang. She was supposed to sleep in till that alarm woke her up, but it won’t ever happen.

She dragged her feet to get prepared for another dreadful day of work.

Jiyeon met her members in their company building, before heading out to their schedule. It was a variety show: Strong Heart.

Of course, girls will be girls.

As they were on their van, heading towards SBS building, the girls began to squeal about guys.

This time, it was about a new debut boy group.

“Girls! Have you girls seen the teaser for Infinite? Do you girls know Infinite?!” Hyomin, being the most hyper girl, cooed as she hit crazily on her phone, trying to find their teaser.

“I know about them but I haven’t watched their teaser. Why? They’re this awesome for our Hyomin to fan-girl over?” Soyeon replied to her question, and even too.

“Yes yes. Totally! Let me show you their teaser.” Hyomin played the video she found and the girls began to crowd around her phone, staring at their teaser video.

“Wow. It sounds nice.”

“And their dance moves are so perfect!”

“And they are all handsome!” Hyomin squealed and she found Jiyeon in the corner again. She let out a sigh and leaned back against the backrest, leaning towards the lonely girl, since she was right beside her.

“Ji. Wanna see?”

Jiyeon shook her head and stared outside the car’s tinted window.

Hyomin eyed her members, and they let out a sad sigh inwardly. “What are their names? There’s seven of them right?”

Boram decided to continue the same topic, to ease the sad atmosphere.

“Yeah! 7 of them!” Hyomin beamed and replayed the video, this time, she told the girls every names of the guys in it.

“Oh my. Hyomin, oh Hyomin. You’re totally like a fan-girl now.”

Hyomin smirked and went into her internet browser, “You don’t say. I’m so going to join their fanclub now.”

The girls laughed at her comment and .

Well, she has an open mind and heart to take their teases in easily, and even joked with them.

“Girls, we’ve reached!”

The girls stopped fan-girling, especially Hyomin, and got off from the van right when it stopped. They headed into the building while bowing at the few fans in front of the building.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Annyeonghaseyo!” They even greeted every staff members before heading back to their waiting room to get ready.

Soon after, there was a knock on their door, and the MC came in.

Kang Hodong smiled widely and went over to the girls to greet them, with Lee Seunggi by their side. “Oh right, the theme today is Love, Experience. Do think of good stories alright?”

They agreed but their eyes were kept on their youngest member, who seemed to tense up at his announcement.

“We’ll work hard later!” They sent the MCs off and Eunjung went to Jiyeon at once, “Don’t worry. I’ll talk to the MC and they won’t call for you.”

Jiyeon gave her a nod, as gratitude, and went to hide in her corner again.

Eunjung sighed and walked to the rest of the members, “I’ll go talk to Hodong oppa now.”

They gave her an acknowledgement and Eunjung went off to find the MC. And not long after, she returned with a group of boys behind her.

“Girls! Look who’s here today too!”

T-ara members, except Jiyeon of course, turned their attention to the door and Hyomin was the one who squealed the loudest. “INFINITE!”

The boys did a 90 degree polite bow and introduced themselves. “Annyeonghaseyo! We’re Infinite!” They even gave their new albums to them, asking for support.

“Wow~ I’m waiting for it to be released!” Hyomin cooed and checked their album up, which caused the boys to smile happily.

Sunggyu nudged Myungsoo, and nodded his head to Jiyeon. Of course, s knew about his ideal/crush/love on that girl in the corner.

And this is a perfect opportunity to get close to her.

Myungsoo did a mental note to thank his leader later, as he walked over to the lone girl with one album in his hand.

“Erm, hello! Jiyeon-ssi, this is our album. I hope you can support us!” Myungsoo brought out his best appearance and handled the album to her, waiting for her to take it.

But no, Jiyeon remained emotionless and ignored him.

“Jiyeon-ssi? Are you okay?” Myungsoo invited himself to sit beside her, “You look pale.”

Jiyeon, once again, ignored him.

“Jiyeon-ssi…” Myungsoo touched her shoulder, to call for her, but she yanked him away before glaring at him dangerously.

The girls spotted her behavior and rushed to her aid at once.

“I’m sorry, Myungsoo-ssi. Jiyeonie is just not well today. She came down with some flu and fever this morning and when she’s sick, her temper is really bad.” Qri explained, hoping he would take it in.

And he did.

Well, she was his love anyway.

He would do whatever, and anything, to get on her good side.

Myungsoo stood up and placed the album beside her, “Alright. I hope you get well, Jiyeon-ssi.” And he left the room with s.

“Isn’t she kind of rude just now?” Sungyeol opened the topic, only to receive a hiss from Myungsoo. “She’s sick.”

“But she doesn’t have to do it to that extent, would she?” Sungjong seemed to be on his side too.

But not Hoya, “People have different personalities when they’re sick. Don’t judge her now. Let’s go to the next senior room.”

And they followed his words, walking over to the next senior room.

Myungsoo tagged behind and sighed sadly. *But I’m sure she looked so sad just now. Her eyes were showing how hurt she was feeling.*

Back in T-ara room, the girls sighed and Soyeon patted Jiyeon’s head softly, “Don’t be like this, maknae. He meant well.”

Jiyeon looked ahead blankly, and the girls started to scatter around again.

“The show will be up in 5 minutes! Prepare now!” Their manager instructed, and the girls began to exit the room.

Jiyeon was the last to leave.

She stood up from the couch, only to notice the album beside her.

Without knowing, she was attracted by it. She looked at the playlist, and one song caught her eyes.

“For you. (Kim Myungsoo Solo).”

She kept it in her bag and left the room, telling herself maybe she could listen to it when she got home.

They settled down on their assigned seats and some mingled around, but Jiyeon remained silent in her own seat. She was placed by the side as Infinite was the main guest that day, so she was glad.

“Tuesday nighttttt~ Strong Heart!” The MCs stood in front of the huge curtain and introduced the show perfectly.

“Do you know, Seunggi-ah?”

“Yes, hyung?”

“Two idol groups came tonight!”

The audience began to cheer at his words, and Seunggi pretended to be surprised. “Two idol groups?! Are they girls?! Come on, hyung~ Tell me!”

“One of them is, and one of them isn’t.”

“Awww~ I thought both would be girls.” Seunggi pouted and made the audience laughed at his tactics.

“Don’t be like this. I’m sure you’ll like the boy group too.”

“Really? They’re this awesome?”

“They’re new, but they’ve caught my eyes already!” Hodong cooed, and the audience made some noises again.

“Let’s welcome tonight’s guest!”

They did the poses, and the curtains dropped down hurriedly.

Guests were standing up and waving to the audience, and to the cameras.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter