Calling for Baby PauKichi

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PauKichi

Myungyeon

Jiyeon is a really cold and quiet girl. Myungsoo is a happy go lucky guy. They're classmates, one day Myungsoo decided to befriend Jiyeon since he noticed that she doesn't have any friends at all. But Jiyeon doesn't like it since she's scared of guys because her step-father was secretly molesting her and that made her so cold and secretive. Myungsoo found out about this since he saw it with his own two eyes. 

“Jiyeon-ah…”

Jiyeon tensed up from the voice again. She was in her room, but the guy just had to sneak in during the night.

And she could feel her bed moved, indicating there was a new weight on it.

“Jiyeon-ah…”

He sneaked his hand under the blanket and touched her legs, “You have such smooth legs and skins.”

Jiyeon closed her eyes and shivered. *Go away, ert old man!*

“Jiyeon-ah… Let’s have fun tonight.” He whispered and moved his hands further up, touching her body.

Jiyeon finally opened her eyes and spotted the clock in front of her. *4AM…*

His hands moved forward, and it touched her s. “Jiyeon-ah…” He placed his hand there and moved nearer to her.

“Jiyeon-ah…”

Jiyeon finally moved up and pushed him off her bed, “Get away from me. Last warning.”

“Oh please.” He smirked and stood up from the ground, “I know you love it.”

“No, I do not. Get my mom, not me. You’re married to her, not me.”

“She’s no fun. You’re young and fresh. I prefer you.” He moved onto the bed and crawled closer to her, “Come on. Let’s have some fun.”

Jiyeon was already panting badly.

“Oh… I love how you chest moved when you breathe in so hardly.”

Jiyeon’s hands were gripping hardly on her bed-sheets, “Get out of my room.”

“Come on, don’t play hard to get.”

“GET OUT OF MY ROOM!” She screamed and kicked him again, causing him to land onto the ground once more.

“What’s going on?!” Her mom stormed into the room and stared at the scene in front of her.

“Get your bastard husband out.” Jiyeon hissed, “He wants to .”

“Oh please. That’s because you seduced him.” Her mom hissed and pulled her husband out, “Get out now! Stop disturbing her! You know she’s grumpy and mad!”

Jiyeon screamed again when she saw the smirk on her step-father’s face.

This was the 3rd father she had, and it was worse than the second one.

Her biological father was the best. He treated her like a gem, and she could still remember it. He would bring her out every weekend, and treated her with love and care.

Even though her mother was ignoring them, and treating them badly.

Unfortunately, her father died in an accident years ago, and her mother remarried.

Her second step-father was a gambler. He would hit them if he lost his games when he returned home, and he was an alcoholic too.

But he too, passed away due to over-excess of alcohol.

Her mother remarried again, and this time, he was a ert old man.

Jiyeon was already 18, and she had been suffering for 3 years. She was young before, and so she let him touched her.

She couldn’t do a thing too, since he threatened to throw her into the mental hospital for being crazy.

She knew it would be difficult to get out once she got in.

She wasn’t dense at all.

And as she grew older, she knew how to defend herself.

Jiyeon would yell and scream when she was being touched, but sometimes, he would cup so he could get what he wanted.

Thank goodness, she hasn’t lost her ity yet.

Her mother had always been like this.

She had no care for her at all, and Jiyeon had lost all hopes on her mother. When she was young, she thought her mother would be there for her if anything would happen, but no. She was wrong.

All she has, was herself and no one else.

In two hours, Jiyeon came down from the bed and got ready for school. She didn’t sleep a wink since then, since she has to be alert.

She couldn’t sleep too.

Jiyeon changed into her uniform and stormed out of the apartment immediately.

But only to meet her step-father right outside the apartment. “Jiyeon-ah. Let me send you to school.”

“No.” Her reply was short and cold, and she walked away.

However, he managed to slap her which caused her to groan inwardly. *I will kill him someday, I swear.*

Jiyeon sent him a last glare before walking down to the bus stop, waiting for her bus to arrive.

It did, and Jiyeon went to school as usual.

How she hoped her school would be 24/7, so she could escape her hell. She had no places to go, so she had no choices but to return to that filthy apartment.

Because, due to her cold and mysterious aura, she had no friends.

Jiyeon walked into her classroom and landed her head on her table at once, dismissing every noise out from her ears and mind.

She needed some calm.

The noise was the loudest when the class’s happy virus walked into the room. Everyone greeted him, as he returned them with the same greet.

“Good morning, everyone!”

Jiyeon groaned and buried her head deeper into her arms. *It’s so noisy.* She could hear murmurs everywhere which made her so pissed off.

“Hello, Jiyeon!”

That caused the noise to stop. Jiyeon shifted up only to see the one sitting in front of her, smiling widely while greeting her.

Jiyeon, however, gave no reply and looked outside, ignoring the happy virus who was seated in front of her.

Myungsoo didn’t let his smile drop. He pushed a sweet to Jiyeon instead, “It’s for you! Let’s be friends, shall we?”

Jiyeon ignored him and continued focusing her eyes outside.

“I believe we will be good friends.” Myungsoo turned back to the front and returned his chat with his friends who were standing around his table.

Jiyeon turned back to the front and looked at his back. *I don’t need sympathy and I don’t need friends.*

She looked at the sweet on her table and left it there, not bothering to even touch it.

Jiyeon took nothing out when the lesson started, but the teachers let her be since she was born smart. She doesn’t need to take down notes or listen to the teachers, and she could score well.

That’s how she was.

No one bothered her then.

When lunch arrived, Myungsoo turned around again and looked at her, “Do you want to have lunch with me? I can stay with you!”

Jiyeon ignored him and took her bag, walking out of the classroom.

Of course, when the happy virus was focused on something, he won’t give up easily. He wanted to befriend this cold girl, and he will.

Ever since the first day of school, he found her so cold and mysterious. He always wanted to get near her, but his friends would warn him.

Finally, not bothering to listen to his friends any longer, he finally stepped forward and talked to her. He wanted to befriend her, and he will.

Myungsoo took his bag and ran after her, walking right by her side. That alone earned lots of stares of course, since he was the happy virus in school and she was the cold girl in school.

“Shall we take some lunch in the cafeteria?”

Jiyeon walked towards the garden instead.

“Oh, you like the garden?! Do you have lunch with you?!”

Jiyeon sat down under a big tree and closed her eyes, ignoring him.

“You’re not going to eat? Your gastric would hurt, stupid.” Myungsoo sighed and placed his bag by her side, “Help me look after my bag, alright? I’ll get us lunch!”

And he ran off to the cafeteria in a hurry.

He was afraid she would be gone when he returned, but thank goodness, she was still there in the same position.

Myungsoo jogged up to her and placed a sandwich on her laps, “Eat up!”

Jiyeon opened her eyes and stared at the sandwich, “Go away and don’t bother me.” She passed the sandwich to him and stood up, but he grabbed her wrist hurriedly.

But due to the sudden touch, Jiyeon tugged her hand back and panted in surprise.

Myungsoo looked at her with his eyes widened too, in shock. “A-Are you… okay?”

Jiyeon calmed herself and attempted to walk away, but Myungsoo stood up and blocked her way. “I won’t bother you, but can you just take this and eat it? It won’t be good to go on hunger strike!” Myungsoo pushed the sandwich into her hand.

Jiyeon looked at his determined look and walked away with the sandwich.

And that brought a wide smile to his lips.

They returned to their classroom when the lunch had ended, and Jiyeon was still the same, being cold and mysterious while Myungsoo was trying to talk to her.

The school ended just like that.

Jiyeon, however, sat on her seat and looked outside, not bothering to move. “Aren’t you going back, Jiyeon?”

She ignored him, once again.

Myungsoo sighed and left the room with his friends, but he didn’t leave the school building. He went into the empty classroom next door and waited for her to move.

He waited and waited, and found out she only left her seat when the security guard was locking the doors up.

It was already 8 in the night.

*Why did she stay in the school the whole noon doing nothing?!*

That was the question he asked himself the whole time, but nonetheless, he followed her home. He had always wanted to know more about her.

Since she doesn’t speak about herself to anyone, he would have to know it himself.

He wanted to help her.

He knew she needed some help, and he wanted to help her.

He had no idea why, but she gave him the thought that she needed protection, and he wanted to protect her so much.

Myungsoo followed her and he ended up in front of a rundown building, and he thought it must be her apartment.

“Jiyeon-a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter