Calling for Baby MarshmallowCandy

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MarshmallowCandy

Myungyeon, Baekhyun, IU

Make Myungsoo and Baekhyun as kingka and always bully people but not a playboy. Also, can you please make Jiyeon as a goddess but a smart quiet girl and Myungsoo always try to while can you make IU's name in this story as Lee Jieun and she always receive sticky note from her secret admire which is Baekhyun. Can you also please make Baekhyun puppy's crush is not too obvious hehe because he's kind of chic guy also Myungsoo. Jiyeon and IU are best friends. By the way, can you please make IU as a quiet girl but talented in playing guitar and singing. 

p/s; I don't know if the plot is too long hehe sorry author-nim and thanks a lot ♡    

Jiyeon tilted her head to the side, staring into Jieun’s locker again.

Jieun sighed as she placed the note onto the stack of notes she received before. There were countless of them in her locker already. She kept all of it. She kept all the notes she received – by the same person.

How does she know that?

Their handwriting was the same.

“What does it says this time?”

Jieun placed them neatly in the corner of the locker, “You look pretty today too, flower.”

“That’s it?”

“Yeah.”

“He’s secretive huh?”

“Yeah, he sure is. I hope it’s not some prank though.”

“I’m sure it’s not. No one has the determination to prank someone for months.” Jiyeon patted her back before getting her books out from her locker. “But I’m surprised you kept the notes.”

“I can’t throw them away too.”

“Why?”

“It’ll be bad to the person who wrote it.”

Jiyeon nodded her head in understanding, agreeing with her at once. “True that.”

Jieun took her books, closed her locker, and went to Jiyeon’s side, “Let’s go now.”

“I’ll see you during lunch!”

“Yeah. We’ll meet at the roof?”

“Alright!”

And they were separated to their own classrooms. Jiyeon and Jieun were best of friends since young – at the age of 8.

They were neighbours, and they often played together since they were of the same age.

They clicked perfectly well, and their personalities were almost the same – quiet. They talked to each other, yes. They talked lots of things to each other – yes.

But they don’t talk to others.

Anyone else besides the both of them, they turned quiet.

Why?

They found it hard to make new friends.

Weird enough, they realized they only needed each other.

Their lives were still long ahead, and they realized they don’t need to know others now. It’s not as though the friends they made will be with them forever.

They still have to join the society in the future, and they will be leading another life again.

It’s like a cycle.

They don’t need come-and-go friends.

They only needed each other.

Lunch arrived sooner than they thought. Jiyeon kept her stuff into her bag before leaving the classroom for lunch, heading up to the roof to meet Jieun.

But along the way, she just had to bump into the two famous boys in school.

And what do they loved to do?

Bully.

They teased and bullied. The both of them loved bullying fat kids and nerds. They enjoyed seeing them suffer. The both of them loved teasing too. And they only teased one person – Park Jiyeon.

Particularly, only one of them loved to – Kim Myungsoo.

The other boy was named Byun Baekhyun, but he doesn’t tease Jiyeon. Strange enough, only Myungsoo .

No people knew why.

No one knew why he loved teasing Jiyeon.

He doesn’t seem to have feelings for her too, from what others could see, since his teasing was quite unusual.

He doesn’t use words.

Oh, maybe he did but not as much.

But he used his hands more.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes and was about to walk away, but Myungsoo managed to poke her sides, making her jumped.

Baekhyun laughed, with Myungsoo laugher even louder.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes, majorly, again, and turned around to continue her steps, but he poked her again.

She turned back to him, angrily, and stomped his feet hardly before storming away.

Myungsoo skipped around the area while holding onto his feet, glaring at the retreating figure angrily. “PARK JIYEON! JUST YOU WAIT!”

Everyone knew what happened at once.

Just by his yell, they knew he did it again, and she did it again. It always ended like this. Myungsoo while she returned the same actions to him. Of course, she didn’t do it every time. She only did it when she felt like it.

How weird.

They had such a weird relationship no one can explain.

Myungsoo and Baekhyun walked ahead, to the cafeteria, with Myungsoo cursing Jiyeon the whole time.

Baekhyun was simply laughing by his side. “But you should have seen your face! You’re so hideous just now!”

“Byun Baekhyun.”

“Alright! Fine fine! But you’re so funny!”

“Stop laughing!”

Baekhyun did stop. Although he was still giggling, he managed to stop it when they finally reached the cafeteria since something else caught his attention.

No.

Someone else.

The famous fattest boy in school was eating his lunch, and the boys grew interested in him again. When students saw where they were heading, they knew what will happen immediately.

And they only stayed away and waited for a good show.

How awful.

Lunch was over in no time, which made students groaned badly since lessons will be starting again, even Myungsoo and Baekhyun.

But not the two girls.

Jiyeon and Jieun loved studying.

Okay, not 100%, but they knew it would be good for them. They wanted to go to a good college. They don’t want to fail.

And so, they studied hard. They were attentive.

But well, they were originally smart too.

Jiyeon took her bag and was about to head to the music room, but she just had to meet those two boys again.

They were like glue – inseparable – and it kind of amazed Jiyeon. Even Jieun was separated from her during times.

“Wooh, wooh!” Myungsoo cooed, “What do we have here~?”

Jiyeon ignored him and tried walking away, again, but he blocked her path. “Shouldn’t you apologize for stepping on my foot this noon?”

Jiyeon finally looked right into his eyes.

But she said nothing and walked on the free path beside him.

Myungsoo groaned madly before turned her around after chasing her a few steps. “Talk to me! Apologize!”

“No.”

It came out rude, which made Myungsoo released his grip.

He was slightly taken aback.

It was the first time she spoke to him.

Myungsoo blinked in surprised as he stared at her, but she ignored him and walked away again.

This time, he didn’t give chase.

Baekhyun raised a brow and nudged his senses back. “What’s going on with you, Myungsoo?”

“What?”

“You were like… blanked! Your face was like a statue just now.”

Myungsoo frowned as he cupped his own cheeks, “I was?!”

“Yeah!”

“What’s happening to me?”

“How would I know?!”

Myungsoo screamed in horror and ran out of the school, with Baekhyun chasing after him madly.

That was another trait of the boys – cute – but they showed it to nobody. Baekhyun and Myungsoo were just like Jiyeon and Jieun. They grew up together too, and they were neighbours. Basically, they’re the exact opposite – just that their personalities were different.

Jiyeon let out a small smile when she heard the strings of guitar playing in the music room.

She sneaked into the music room, stayed by the door, and listened to the pure and beautiful voice of her best friend’s as she played the guitar.

“New song?”

Jieun wasn’t surprised at all. She knew Jiyeon was there. She felt her presence, but she continued singing and playing since she didn’t mind it.

“Yup!”

“It’s amazing.”

“I know.”

“Conceited much?”

They shared a small laughter before Jiyeon picked her bag up, “Shall we go?”

“Alright. Omma wants us back early for dinner.”

“They’re always like this. It’s only 3 in the noon, and they’re talking about dinner.”

“I know right.”

They shared another sweet laughter together, before heading out of the school, back to their homes.

After a long day, Jiyeon came over to Jieun’s room since it was an odd day. They made a pact. Even days would be in Jiyeon’s room, and odd days would be in Jieun’s room.

Yes, they made a pact to sleep together.

They enjoyed talking about everything and fall asleep all of the sudden.

It’s what best friends really were.

♥♥♥♥♥

The next day, Jieun received another note again.

“What does it says now?”

“I love it when you tie your hair up high, like today.” Jieun shrugged her shoulders as she read the note out loud. “He sounds like a stalker.”

“Aren’t you curious who it is?”

“Of course I am.”

“Then aren’t you going to find out?”

“I’ll wait until he’s ready.”

“What if he didn’t confess?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter