Calling for Baby ExoAra

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ExoAra

Kyungyeon, Kyuhyun

Jiyeon and Kyuhyun are couple in a month, and D.O and Kyuhyun are best friends and they both like Jiyeon before she debut in t-ara, Jiyeon likes D.O too but she thought he have already crush on other girl so she accept Kyuhyun to forget D.O but she can't forget him, and D.O still like her and after the bullying incident, t-ara's popularity go down, and Kyuhyun wants to be break with Jiyeon because he said "he don’t like a bully girlfriend" and after he said that he leave her in the heavy rain so Jiyeon got a fever and more stress, and D.O got mad on Kyuhyun, and D.O started to protect her and they confess each other... :)))) 

Extra: Make Kyungsoo really mad on His best friend...and make Kyungsoo jealous too ;) AND HAPPY ENDING FOR KYUNGYEON!!! :D

“Jiyeon-ah.”

“Yes, Kyuhyun oppa? Why did you call me?”

“Can you come down for a minute?”

“Down?”

“Yeah! I’m at your apartment building!”

“Really?!”

“Can you come down?”

“Yes, of course! I’ll go down now!”

Jiyeon took her cardigan and ran down to meet Kyuhyun. It was late at night, and she was curious why he was there.

But well, she can’t leave her friend alone too.

“Oppa!”

“Jiyeon-ah! Kyuhyun smiled and jogged over to her, beaming widely.

“Why are you here, oppa?”

“I came to tell you something?”

“Tell me something?”

“Yeah. I can’t take it anymore!”

“What’s wrong, oppa? Are you alright?”

Kyuhyun turned jumpy as he held onto her arms, tugging her closer, “I like you!”

“What?!”

“I like you, Jiyeon-ah! Since a long time ago. Remember how we first met? With Kyungsoo too?”

“Yeah… You and Kyungsoo are best friends and I met the both of you right after I debut in T-ara, in a convenience store!”

“Yeah. And remember how we approached you?”

Jiyeon started laughing instead. “Yeah! You both were so funny! Acting so shy and conservative when you’re both not!”

“But I was shy.” Kyuhyun smiled, “Because I like you since that time.”

“Really?”

“Yes, of course.” Kyuhyun cupped her face instead, “So? Will you accept me?”

Jiyeon smiled and nodded her head lightly, shyly. *Although this is wrong, but I wish I could forget Kyungsoo after dating you, oppa.*

Yes, she loved Kyungsoo, not Kyuhyun.

But she had the mindset that Kyungsoo had someone he loved. Of course she wouldn’t stand a chance at all.

As such, she accepted Kyuhyun.

Maybe Kyuhyun could help her to get over Kyungsoo.

♥♥♥♥♥

The next day, Kyuhyun brought Jiyeon to his apartment, and even asked Kyungsoo over too.

“Kyungsoo!”

“Yeah, hyung? What’s up?!”

“I have something big to announce!”

“What is it? You won lottery?!”

Kyuhyun laughed and nudged him lightly, “Oh please~ Something more than that!”

“What is it?!”

“Jiyeon agreed to be my girlfriend!”

Kyungsoo was lost. He couldn’t even speak. He turned to Jiyeon, only to find her smiling shyly. “W-Wow! T-This is good, huh?!”

“Yeah!”

“You’d always like Jiyeon too, hyung!”

“Yes! And she agreed last night! I couldn’t take it anymore and I confessed to her!”

“You went to her apartment?”

“Downstairs. I asked her down, don’t worry.” Kyuhyun smirked playfully, which received another nudge from Kyungsoo.

He was hurt.

So hurt.

But he hid them away.

He hid his feelings away.

Yes, Kyungsoo had someone he loved.

And that person was Jiyeon, his best friend.

But his other best friend caught it first. Kyuhyun grabbed onto her first, and he lost.

But he appeared strong.

Kyungsoo congratulated them, and was happy for the both of them, even though he was bursting inside.

That was all he could do.

Nothing else.

With the day ended, he strolled down the streets alone, thinking about her again.

“I lost totally.”

Yes, he admitted defeat.

But he won’t avoid them. They’re still his friends and he will still protect Jiyeon if she needed someone.

♥♥♥♥♥

Time flew fast.

It had been a month since Kyuhyun and Jiyeon started dating, and no one knew about it. Not even T-ara and Super Junior members.

No one.

They were in secrecy the whole month, of course. They had to hide their relationship or their career would be over.

Being an idol wasn’t good too.

There was no freedom in their life.

But they continued being together.

Soon, day by day, Jiyeon felt slightly attracted to him too.

Kyuhyun would stay with her some nights, cuddling under the blanket on the couch as they watched some movies, and go on secret dates in the car.

Well, they were happy.

Kyuhyun made her happy.

Kyuhyun made sure she was the happiest girl on earth.

And indeed, she was.

However, good things came to an end when T-ara was involved in a controversy.

They were being framed as being the ‘big bully’ in k-pop idol world, bullying their own members, not anyone else.

Of course, it was just rumors.

Kyuhyun rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter