Calling for Baby Gmellyexo97

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gmellyexo97

Daeyeon , IU, Youngjae

Jiyeon and Daehyun met back then in high school. Daehyun liked her because unlike the other clingy, cute and fragile girls Jiyeon was the independent and serious type. They both had feelings for each other and he confessed to which Jiyeon discovered her feelings towards him too. They become a couple and were happy, caring for each other and sometime teasing each other with weird nicknames. It’s been like that for a good while till all of a sudden they started to turn cold towards each other, whether it was her fault or his, they didn’t know. Jiyeon would often be sad and isolate herself from people talking only to her best friend Jieun whom knew well how Jiyeon felt. Daehyun rarely appeared around. Then Jiyeon decided to leave for a short vacation along with Jieun and return after a week or 2, hoping things will be better. But it was the same. Daehyun refused to talk with her anymore and behaved differently before leaving the town without saying a word to her. Jiyeon always kept this in herself and never let people knew she was sad and missing him, she became a quite, cold girl. Until she met a stranger – Youngjae – who just had been discharged from the hospital due to losing his memories in a car accident. Once they bumped into each other he claimed he knew her from his past but she thought he was crazy. Little did she know this guy will brighten her life after Daehyun disappeared. 

Extras: somehow to have a sad effect if posible~ and sorry if I wrote too much at the plot, it doesn’t have to be too long :)
Thanks 

“Jieun?”

“Eo? Jiyeon-ah! Why did you call?”

“Can’t I call you if I have nothing to ask you about?”

Jieun smiled, “I didn’t mean that, silly girl.”

Jiyeon too, smiled. “I’m sorry.”

“I understand. What did he do now?”

“He didn’t even speak a word to me.”

“Did you try speaking to him?”

“I did.”

Jieun sighed into the phone, letting Jiyeon know she was upset as well. “He’s been a jerk these few months, didn’t he? Why did you both turn out this way?”

“I don’t know too…”

“The both of you were the best campus couple until last month. Everything turned out so awkward for you both.”

“I wish I know what happened to us too. It just did. Something came up and we didn’t talk to each other for a whole month. I realized it last week and tried speaking to him-”

“But he was the same.”

“Yes, Jieun.”

“How about this? Let’s go for a holiday?”

“Holiday?”

“Just the two of us! I’ll bring you around Jeju! Let’s go for… hmm… 2 weeks! I’m can take off from my part time job anytime!”

“Is it good to do this?”

“Of course! You have no job now too, since you just graduated from your course! Let’s go to Jeju!”

“Do you think we will be alright when I return?”

“I bet! He will miss you for sure!”

“Alright then!”

“That’s the spirit!” Jieun giggled happily, “Leave everything to me alright! I’ll get the tickets and hotel. You just have to pack!”

“Thank you so much, Jieun.”

“You’re my best friend, Park Jiyeon. Don’t thank me until we’ve enjoyed ourselves!”

That made Jiyeon smiled again. “Alright then!”

“Awesome! We’ll leave tomorrow alright! I’m at the flight page now and there’s a flight tomorrow morning! Go and pack now, Park Jiyeon! I’ll hang up now!”

And the call ended.

Jiyeon smiled as she looked at her phone. “I’m glad I still have you, Jieun.”

She walked into her room, filled a duffle bag up with her belongings and left it by the door.

By the time she was done, it was already night time. Jiyeon went out to the kitchen to grab some light snacks for dinner, only to meet her boyfriend who just returned home from work.

Jiyeon bit her lips as she looked at him, but he wasn’t even returning the gaze.

He kicked his shoes aside and returned to his room, which was the master bedroom – his original room.

Yes, it was his apartment.

Jiyeon moved in with him, since he asked for it when they graduated from high school. They were high school sweethearts alright.

Everyone knew about their sweet relationship.

They bravely and confidently showed off their relationship too – not that they do PDAs everywhere, but they cared for each other openly.

Everyone loved them.

Jiyeon loved him, and he loved her so much too.

They even went to the same university – same course, together.

That was their dream too.

They had the same dream – music.

Jiyeon moved in when they graduated from high school, and together, they went through all hardships in school and work together.

They wouldn’t get separated at all.

That was how strong their relationship was.

However, right after they graduated, everything turned downhill.

Jiyeon and Daehyun turned out to be cold towards each other. Just one night, Daehyun came home and said nothing.

Jiyeon too, said nothing to him as she watched him walked around his apartment.

It took a week for Jiyeon to move to the guest room. She wanted to leave for her own apartment, but she wanted to salvage this relationship too.

She didn’t know what to do.

So she stayed.

She waited for Daehyun to talk to her again.

But it didn’t come.

So she took the first move.

She talked to him.

She tried.

But he ignored her, as usual.

It was already a month, and they were still cold towards each other.

So, Jieun came up with the new suggestion – vacation. Let Daehyun know he missed her. Let Daehyun feel Jiyeon’s presence. Let Daehyun change his heart again.

Jiyeon took some biscuits for dinner before heading back to her guest room. She slept, rather peacefully – thinking positively about their relationship.

The next morning she woke up with Daehyun gone, again.

She said nothing. She left nothing – not even a note, and left the apartment with the duffle bag she packed.

Yes, she just went for the vacation like that.

She met Jieun at the junction, since they lived blocks away, and took a cab to the airport together.

“Don’t worry about it already, Park Jiyeon. These two weeks I’ll take your phone and we’ll just enjoy ourselves, you hear me?”

“But-”

“No buts!”

“Alright, alright.” Jiyeon surrendered her phone willingly in the end indeed. Jieun was her only family left. Although they weren’t blood related, they were just like real siblings.

They cared for each other since young.

Jieun knew everything about her, and she knew everything about Jieun.

That’s how close they were.

Of course, Jiyeon listened to her well every time. When Jieun said something, Jiyeon does it – when she felt it was right of course. Jieun too.

They were sisters of sisters.

Their parents passed away when they were young, and they met when they were in the orphanage. At least they managed to keep in contact with each other unlike many other orphans.

They were rather fortunate.

“Let’s go now! They’re calling for us!” This time, Jiyeon was the hyper one, and pulled Jieun into the departure hall.

She realized she just have to enjoy herself these two weeks indeed.

She will live happily with Jieun in Jeju, not thinking about Daehyun at all, and when she returned, everything will be the same.

♥♥♥♥♥

Two weeks flew in a blink of an eye.

Jiyeon didn’t want to return, to be honest. Jieun had work to go to though, so they couldn’t extend their vacation at all.

Jiyeon didn’t want to return to face the reality. She was afraid.

What if he was the same?

What if nothing changed?

What if something worse happened?

What if he had a girl in his apartment?

No way.

Jiyeon shook those thoughts away, kept her phone off, and returned to his apartment to check him out.

After bidding goodbye to Jieun, Jiyeon walked back to his apartment slowly, taking her own sweet time.

Finally, she reached.

She took deep breaths before opening the door to enter.

*At least the pass-code is the same.*

That – she felt relieved.

Jiyeon placed the duffle bag on the couch as she took her shoes off.

*His shoes are here! He’s here!*

Jiyeon felt lighter, and happier.

She – almost – skipped into his room, barging in with a bright grin on her face.

Daehyun stared up from his book, since he was sitting on the bed, just to stare right back at her.

Jiyeon still had a wide grin on her face, waiting for his next move.

But to her dismay, he tilted his head back down and stared at his book again.

Everything crumpled down.

Jiyeon felt so upset at his behavior. He didn’t even care at all. He really did change.

But she doesn’t want to give up.

“Daehyun-ah! Have you eaten dinner?”

Silence.

“Are you free later? Shall we catch a movie together?”

Silence.

“Daehyun-ah…”

Silence.

Jiyeon lowered her head with disappointment rushing through her body. But when she realized Daehyun got off his bed, she turned happy again.

Thinking he was about to walk towards her and greet her or even hug her, she couldn’t help but to be happy.

But to her horror, Daehyun pushed her out and closed the door in her face.

She was horrified alright.

From what she knew and understood, they were still in a relationship.

What exactly happened to him?

Jiyeon tried.

She tried so hard getting him back.

But he didn’t even give a damn about it.

With so much disappointment in him, she returned to her guest room sadly, crying to herself the whole night.

She used the whole night to think back about their relationship.

She had done nothing wrong.

And so did Daehyun.

Unless he did and he didn’t tell her about it.

But it was highly impossible since no one told her about what Daehyun did. No perfume on him when he returned home and no lipsticks on his shirt too. He doesn’t even go to clubs. He doesn’t even drink!

So what exactly was wrong?

She doesn’t know.

But all she knew for sure was she had to talk to him.

If talk doesn’t make him open his mouth, she will yell and shout. She will make a fuss about it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter