Calling for Baby Pegase2311

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pegase2311

Jiyeon, Chen

Jiyeon and Chen have a one-night-stand, because Jiyeon tired hearing all her friends saying because she still . Turn out the guy is the heir of Kim Company. That morning, Jiyeon doesn't tell Chen her name, but Chen tells her his name and he said they'll meet again. Chen following her until the point Jiyeon irritated but her body longing for his touch, so she decided to take him again and thinks that after this her hunger for him will vanish. But the fate said no, one night stand become two, three, and more. In the 10th night, Chen suddenly said that he can't do this anymore. Jiyeon left dumbfounded and started to hate Chen. Chen realized his mistake and now time for him to win Jiyeon's heart one more time.

Extra: Fighting!:) 

Jiyeon walked around the club that night, with her eyes widened, searching for the right one.

That was the first time she ever stepped into a club, so she was more cautious than ever. She was a goody-two-shoe. She excelled in her university perfectly, and became the top student that year. She had a year left before she graduate though, but she was already an adult.

But still, it was her first time in such indecent places.

Why was she there in the first place?

Jiyeon sighed when she remembered how her friends just because she was still a .

What’s wrong with being a ?

She just haven’t find that someone yet, and she just doesn’t have the mood and feel to do it. She had no partner too.

Not like her friends had it though.

They were all clubbers and as such, they encountered one-night stands lots of time.

But they were still good people whom Jiyeon loved dearly.

But she won’t lose to them.

She won’t let them anymore.

She has some dignity too.

And as a result, she went to the club that night.

Jiyeon was nervous alright. She walked around the club, not getting into the dance floor though, as she held onto her purse tightly.

She was afraid.

What if she met someone ugly?

What if she met someone old?

What if she met someone she doesn’t like?

She would regret giving her first time to such a man for life.

But her thoughts just boomed away when she spotted the most handsome guy in her life. He was breath-taking.

The dimples on his face when he smiled, the way he placed a hand over his mouth as he laughed, how the eyes of his closed when he laughed, and how he was stunned when he locked eyes with her.

She was surprised.

Was there such a man still exist?

Yes, was her answer to her own question. She met one that night.

Jiyeon lowered her head shyly, as she doesn’t know how to deal with the situation, since she noticed how the man was approaching her.

What should she do?

What should she say?

Where should she look?

She was nervous since it was her first time encountering such perfect man.

“Hi, young lady.”

Jiyeon looked up and indeed, it was her dream guy. He was right in front of her, smiling at her so lovingly, and that melted her.

Her heart simply melted.

“Erm… Hi…”

“What’s your name?”

Jiyeon lowered her head again, too shy to even look into his eyes and spoke nothing.

“Very well. I’m Jongdae, but people call me Chen.” Chen smiled. “But you can call me whatever you like because you’re special.”

Jiyeon widened her eyes as she felt her heart accelerating. “Jongdae?”

“Yes?”

“I… I was just testing your name.”

Jongdae let out a cute chuckle before leading her to the bar stand. “What would you like to drink? Let me treat you tonight.”

“Erm… I don’t drink.”

“Really? Then what are you here for? First time?”

Jiyeon bit her lips and nodded her head lightly, shyly. “I… I came here for a reason.”

“That is?”

“To…” She was embarrassed. “To…” What if he laughed at her and said she was a ? What if he despised her?

“To?”

“To have a one-night stand.”

“Wow.” Chen was surprised indeed. “You came here just for that?”

“Yeah.” Jiyeon managed a small smile instead. “My friends were teasing me, always. They kept blabbering on and said I am still a while they’re not when we became adults this year.”

“Oh my, so you’re 21?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“Nothing.” Chen smiled and leaned closer to her. It was obvious he was trying to flirt with her alright. “How about~ me?”

“You?”

“Your one-night stand. Let me do it.”

“But… I don’t know you.”

“Nobody knows each other when they have one-night stands. Otherwise, it’s not known as one-night stand. It will be known as making love.”

Jiyeon gulped hardly, starting to get anxious at his words. “Then… Erm…”

Chen smiled sweetly and grabbed her wrist, pulling her out of the club. Jiyeon followed blindly at first, but managed to stop him once they reached his car. “Where are we going?”

“To my apartment!”

“Erm…”

“Don’t worry. It will just be a one-night stand.” And she was being pushed into his car.

Chen drove back to his apartment happily, with the whole trip being silent. Finally, she dared spoke something.

“Don’t you think I’m a ?”

“Not really. People are curious at times. s are those who throw their bodies to men countless times. You’re not a .” He said as though it was nothing big.

But to Jiyeon, she was relieved.

To think someone like him thought of her that way, she was happy. *He said I’m not a !* She was just happy.

Chen parked his car at the basement, before guiding her up to his apartment in which she followed closely.

She sat on the couch but her eyes were scanning the whole apartment. *He lives in such an elegant apartment… He must be rich.*

“Do you need something to drink?”

Jiyeon was surprised when she heard his voice right behind her, by her ear, “Not really.”

“Then… Do you want to start now?” Chen whispered huskily into her ear, making her shivered. She spoke nothing again, but simply sat still on the couch.

That made the guy chuckled.

Chen walked around the couch and picked her up swiftly, before moving into the bedroom with her in his arms.

He landed her on his bed, smiling sweetly down to her. “I promise it won’t hurt.”

“But… It’s my first time… I…”

“Don’t worry. Just follow my lead.” Chen took off his dress shirt before walking over to his drawer and pulled out a .

“You have lots of women over before?”

“Yeah. I’m a guy with needs. Of course I need to release it sometimes.” Chen shrugged his shoulders, as if nothing was wrong.

Jiyeon was slightly disappointed indeed. She thought he was a good man but it doesn’t turned out to be true. He was just like any other playboy.

But this was her decision.

One-night stand, and that’s it.

Jiyeon took in deep breaths as her eyes were locked with Chen’s, as she watched how he took his pants off too.

Jiyeon sat up on the bed and copied his actions, but Chen simply pushed her hands away from her shirt. “Let me.”

“But-”

“Let me pamper you tonight since it’s your first time.” Chen smiled sweetly, yet again, melting her once more.

She gave in at once, and Chen did the job for the rest of the night.

And it was the first time she felt different. She felt pleasured. She felt comfort. She felt warmth.

Most important, she felt something more than that..

She felt love.

♥♥♥♥♥

Morning arrived as the sun shined right into his bedroom, onto their bed. Chen stirred due to the sunlight and stretched his limbs out, and remembered his partner from last night.

He turned to his side and smiled at the cute figure on the bed.

She was rolled up like a worm under the covers, with only her head popping out which made her so cute.

His heart fluttered.

Chen pushed her hair out of her face before hopping down from the bed, getting ready for the day at once.

Jiyeon too, woke up when she heard the water tap from the washroom.

And right at once, she felt pain in her area. *I’m not a anymore.*

Surprisingly, she was glad that she gave her first time to the man she loved. But to him, this will be a one-night stand, that’s it.

She had to leave.

She had to leave before she fell deeper.

Jiyeon took her clothes and wore it in a hurry, and right when she approached the door, Chen walked out from the washroom.

“You’re up?”

She froze. She tensed up from his sweet voice. “Yeah.”

“So… How was it?”

Jiyeon brought her hands down to her sides, before lowering her head shyly. “How was what?” She knew exactly what he meant, but she wanted to play dumb.

“How was last night?” Within seconds, he was right behind her.

Jiyeon jumped slightly in surprise when she felt his whisper by her ear again. She just realized she was sensitive to whispers too.

Chen turned her around and grinned lovingly, with his bed hair, and that made Jiyeon fell deeper right at once.

How could someone be so perfect like him?

“It was great? I guess?”

“That’s good then!” Chen smiled and squeezed her shoulders lightly. “You’re going now?”

“Yeah. I should go.”

“Okay then.” Chen opened the door for her, and right at that moment, she did feel disappointed again.

She thought, at least, he might ask her to stay for breakfast?

But well, they were just having one-night stand, nothing else. What more could she wished for?

Jiyeon took her bag from the couch and bowed lightly, “Thank you for the night.” And she approached the front door at once.

After she had her heels on, Chen’s words stopped her again. “What’s your name?”

Jiyeon thought about it, but decided not to tell him at all. “Goodbye.”

“It’s not goodbye.” Chen turned her around and gave her head a small peck, “I will see you again.” He then opened the door for her instead.

Jiyeon frowned and looked at him in confusion. “What would you see me again?”

“Because I said so.” Chen smiled and guided her out, “I will see you again, lovely.” And he closed the door on her.

That surprised her.

“What was he doing?” Jiyeon whispered to nobody but herself, and left in the end. Chen made a call at once, and his secretary, who was waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter