Calling for Baby Tweetiaa

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tweetiaa

Myungyeon

Myungsoo is a single father with 2 sons. He got his wife cheated on him before died in a car accident. Jiyeon is his personal assistant that eventually gets close with his sons. So Myungsoo asks her to marry because she's close with his sons, and also the sons need a mother (not because he loves her). Time after time he become attracted to her and without realizing he had fallen in love with her. But one incident make them apart, he misunderstood that Jiyeon cheated on him with his business partner, he thinks that Jiyeon is same with his late wife, so he got angry and asked her to leave house. Jiyeon got an accident and that's when Myungsoo finally realize that he was wrong.

Extras: Make Jiyeon's character is a cheerful, funny, and silly person. While Myungsoo is a stiff and serious person. And of course make it happy ending. Thank you ^_^

“Mr. Kim, are you alright? Rest a bit. You’ve been working all day.”

Myungsoo nodded his head, but his eyes were still on the papers in front of him. He was sitting in his study room back at his house, flipping papers through papers.

He had already returned home from work, and Jiyeon was told to bring his documents over, even though she had already gone off from the company too.

Jiyeon, being his personal assistant, listened to him and brought the bag of files from the company, over to his house.

He often brought his work back home to continue, and was always so up-tight.

On the other hand, Jiyeon was your normal girl-next-door. She graduated from university perfectly, and interviewed for this position years ago.

All in all, she was with Myungsoo for long, and she knew everything about him. She knew he was up-tight, she knew he was a workaholic, she knew he was married, and she knew he had two kids.

Of course she would know.

Why wouldn’t she?

She was his personal assistant.

Jiyeon sighed and placed the files on his table, “Why are you working so hard?! Mr. Kim, you have to spend some time with your twins too!”

She always had a soft spot for him.

After working for so many years with Myungsoo, she felt something for him. Even though he was a married man, but she can’t help but feel that something in her heart.

Of course, she wasn’t those es to separate a married couple.

She kept her feelings in her heart, and said it to no one.

But after his wife’s death, she doesn’t know what to feel. She doesn’t know if she should be upset for him, pity him, or if she should be happy.

She doesn’t know.

It was so difficult.

Yet again, she rather not feel anything. She kept her feelings deep down in her heart again. As long as she was with him, she was happy.

Jiyeon spotted the wedding photos on the wall and sighed inwardly. Without knowing, she blurted her thoughts out.

“It’s been 4 months since Mrs. Kim passed away, right? I’m sure you’re still upset, aren’t you, Mr. Kim?”

Myungsoo scoffed inwardly, and finally tore his eyes away from his papers.

He tiled his head up, and found his personal assistant staring at his wedding framed-photo hanging on the wall, “I’m not upset.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. Because she cheated on me. She deserved to die.”

Jiyeon sighed once more. She knew about their past. Myungsoo told her everything, as though she was his diary.

“But you loved her, Mr. Kim. Doesn’t it hurt to say that?”

“Who said I loved her? Our parents arranged it, and it was unavoidable. You knew it too.” Myungsoo hissed lowly and returned his attention to the papers.

But Jiyeon wouldn’t back down easily. “If you don’t love her, you wouldn’t have kids with her, right?”

Myungsoo kept his mouth shut, but his mind was running. He was thinking about what he just heard, but in the end, he deduced that he doesn’t love his wife who had passed away.

The kids?

It was because of their parents too.

They were urging them to have kids, and they did, without love. It was as though they were robots, being manipulated about.

“NOOONNNNA~~~~~~~”

Jiyeon giggled and squatted down to the kids’ height, “Yunjae-ah! Yunjun-ah!” They were twins, which doubled the cuteness in Jiyeon’s eyes.

“Noona~ Yunjae wants hug!”

Jiyeon smiled and pulled the kid into a big bear hug.

“Yunjun too! Yunjun too!”

She then pulled the boy into her arms too, hugging the both of them tightly. “Noona missed you boys so much!”

The boys giggled when Jiyeon rocked their bodies about happily as they clung onto her tightly. They were both 4 years old, and as such, they could walk and run and speak clearly.

Jiyeon finally stood up and held their hands tightly, “Shall we head out for some night snacks?!”

“YES!”

“YES! YES!”

“Let’s go then!” Jiyeon giggled and paddled out with them, to the living room. She settled them down and rushed to the kitchen to get their snacks out, before joining them on the ground.

They enjoyed the snacks together, and Jiyeon would often tease the boys, making them laughed in joy.

After making sure the kids were asleep, Jiyeon finally headed home, not even bothering to let Myungsoo know.

However, he knew.

Myungsoo was standing by the study room’s door the whole time, watching Jiyeon movements with his kids, and a plan formed in his mind at once.

He too, knew Jiyeon like the back of his hand, and knew she would agree to his plan.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Yes, Mr. Kim? Did you call for me? You didn’t have any meeting now though.”

Myungsoo nodded his head to the seat in front of him, “Sit down, Jiyeon-ah.”

She did as told, and sat opposite of him, on the chair in front of his desk, “Is there anything wrong with the proposal? I could change it.”

“It’s not about work.”

“Not about work? Ah! Is Yunjae and Yunjun being difficult? I can go over now!”

“Jiyeon-ah.”

“Yeah?”

“I have a plan, and I need your agreement.”

“Plan? About what?”

Myungsoo brought out a new file, which had a contract in it, and pushed it to her, “Read it, and tell me how you think about it.”

Jiyeon did as told, and read the contract in confusion.

However, as she moved on with the sentences, she was shocked. “This… Marriage contract…?”

“Yes.”

“Me… and you? Mr. Kim?”

“Yes. I need a new mother for the twins. They needed a new mother, and I could see they are attached to you.”

“But Mr. Kim, why can’t you just hire a baby-sitter then? This is marriage. It’s not a thing to play with.”

Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders but he kept his poker-face on, “My twins need a mother, not a nanny. They need mother’s love. Since that died, I needed a new mother for them. I don’t want my kids to remember their mother, and I need you to help me with it.”

“But they will know eventually.”

“I’m sure they will understand when they grow up. But not for now. They’re still 4 and I need them to be well taken care of.”

“How about my work then? I’m going to quit?”

“Yes. You can just stay at home, and look after the kids. When they grow older and need school, you can return to work again. We’ll take a step at a time and see how it goes.”

Jiyeon looked at the contract and sighed inwardly. *Jiyeon-ah, Park Jiyeon. What the hell are you doing? You love him too much to reject his words, right? You’re really hopeless.*

“You have no one you love now too, didn’t you? And you have no boyfriend too.” Myungsoo urged, which made Jiyeon sighed once more.

*The one I love is right in front of me. It’s you, Mr. Kim.*

“Okay then. I’ll accept your proposal.”

“Great. We’ll get our marriage registration done tomorrow, and I guess a wedding isn’t needed right? A second marriage is embarrassing to a businessman like me. Let’s just keep it simple. You can clear your things now, and hand over the work to Dongjoon. He’ll be helping me now. Just head over to my house after you’ve get your things and my sons, and you will be living with me now. I know you lived alone, so it’ll be fine right?”

That hurt her feelings, for real. *Embarrassing? So I’m embarrassing to you huh…*

“Okay.” Jiyeon signed the papers and passed it back to him, “I’ll be out clearing my things now then, Mr. Kim.” She stood up, bowed, and left his room with a heavy heart.

“You must be crazy, Park Jiyeon. It’s okay. It’ll be okay, I hope. For Yunjae and Yunjun, you can do it.” But deep in her heart, she knew she wanted to be with Myungsoo too, so she agreed with the marriage.

Jiyeon packed her table, cleared her things out, and returned to her apartment to get her stuffs before rushing over to the child-care to get his sons.

Their father placed them in the child-care during the day, since they were small and couldn’t be left alone at home.

The twins don’t seem to like the child-care though, and their happiest time of the day was when Jiyeon went to get them.

It was always Jiyeon fetching them, not Myungsoo, and the kids were used to it too, which explained why the kids were attached to Jiyeon instead.

“Yunjae! Yunjun! Noona’s here!”

The twins ran over to the entrance, hugging her legs tightly, trying to climb up her. Jiyeon simply laughed madly at their behaviours before greeting the teacher and pulling their names out from the child-care centre.

Jiyeon brought the twins to their usual playground, as she decided to explain the whole situation to them.

Jiyeon climbed up the stairs and sat in the middle before bringing the kids over to her laps, “Yunjae, Yunjun.”

The twins could only look up at her, waiting for her to continue with her words.

“I have something to ask the both of you.”

“What is it, noona? What is it?!”

“Tell us now!”

Jiyeon brushed their hair lovingly and brought them closer to her, hugging them tightly in her arms, “Do you boys miss your omma?”

“Hmm… Not really… Omma never once love us before.”

“Omma never talk to us too!”

“We like noona more!”

Jiyeon giggled and pecked their head gently, smiling down brightly to the kids, “Will you boys be happy if noona become omma?”

“Omma?”

“New omma?”

“Yes. What if noona become your new omma? Will Yunjae and Yunjun hate noona?”

“NO!” The twins yelled in sync, surprising Jiyeon instead. “Yunjun loves noona! Yunjun wants noona to be omma!”

“Yes! Yunjae too! Omma!!!”

Jiyeon smiled in happiness and brought the kids even closer to her, closing any gaps in between them, “Call me omma from now on then. Noona will be your omma.”

She brought the kids home, showered them, played with them and even made them snacks again, before Myungsoo reached home.

The twins ran to Myungsoo and hugged his legs tightly, just as how they did to Jiyeon in the morning, “Appa! Noona become our omma! Noona said she loves us! Noona said she will be our omma!”

Myungsoo looked over to Jiyeon, only to find her avoiding his eyes. He returned his attention to the kids and ruffled their hair before returning to his room.

The kids ran over to Jiyeon and plopped down onto her laps comfortably again, “Omma~ Let’s do colouring! Omma! Yunjae wants to colour!“

“Yunjun too! Colour! Colour!”

Jiyeon turned her body to face the coffee table before opening the book, “Let’s colour then! Let’s make this real pretty, shall we? We have to colour it nicely!”

“YES!”

Jiyeon smiled at their enthusiasm and coloured with them, making sure they were doing the right things too.

Without realizing, it went on for hours. It was only when Jiyeon tilted her head up then she found out it was way past their bedtime.

“Kids, let’s go to bed now.”

“Omma~ Yunjae wants to play more~”

“Yunjun too! Omma~ Let’s play!”

“We will play tomorrow, hmm? Omma has to sleep too. Omma will be here when the both of you wake up in the morning.”

“REALLY?! OMMA WILL BE HERE?!”

“Yes!”

“YAY! OMMA WILL BE HERE WHEN WE WAKE UP!”

Jiyeon moved them up before standing up herself, bringing them back to their bedroom. “Let’s wash up and sleep! We can play whole day tomorrow, hmm?”

The twins cheered loudly and washed up in a hurry.

They even went to sleep right when their heads touched the pillows. All they had in their mind was to open their eyes the next morning, and continue to play with their mother.

Jiyeon moved out to the living room, only to find the study room’s light on. She dashed in even without knocking, “Mr. Kim, I hope you don’t mind. I told the kids beforehand. I just wanted to see them happy.”

“It’s okay.”

Jiyeon sighed at his cold attitude, but she wouldn’t give up. “Then… Have you eaten your dinner, Mr. Kim? I had saved some food for you though. Would you like to eat it?”

“I’m full.”

“Okay…” It turned silent for a moment before Jiyeon spoke again, “I’ll just clear the dishes then.” She bowed, but Myungsoo stopped her when her fingers touched the door knob.

“You can sleep in my room.”

Jiyeon turned around abruptly and stared at him, “B-But… You…”

“I seldom use it too. Just sleep there.”

“It… It’s not a good idea, right? You used to sleep there with your wife!” Jiyeon blurted out, but only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter