Calling for Baby Cherryeppeo

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cherryeppeo

Chanyeon

Jiyeon will make the MV for another song in her album titled Yeouido Cherry Blossom. It's a bright and warm song about a sweet couple. And the PD of the MV picks Exo's Chanyeol as the male character. After their MV making, Chanyeol grows more feelings towards Jiyeon. Yes, he has been liking her since years ago when they were in the same model contest. Chanyeol always tries to get closer by trying to get her attention when they meet in Music Show and slowly Jiyeon also falls for him. In his variety show, SBS Roommate, Chanyeol accidentally reveals that he falls in love with T-ara's Jiyeon and it shocks everyone and also his fans. But they support him to get Jiyeon. And on Dream Concert, they meet and Chanyeol encourages himself to finally confess to her and makes her his.

Extras: Happy ending and they become sweet couple in Kpop industry. Hope my request won't confuse you. And I will wait patiently, hwaiting!! ^^ thx before :) 

“Chanyeol-ah!”

“Yes, hyung?”

“You’re being casted in a MV.”

“MV?”

“Yeah.”

EXO members gathered around quickly, being interested too. Their manager took out his files and pulled a piece of paper out, “Ah! Jiyeon’s MV.”

s got excited at once, and jumped on Chanyeol happily, “Jiyeon?! Park Jiyeon?! T-ara’s Jiyeon?!”

“Yeah, what’s wrong?”

“NOTHING~”

Their manager looked at them in suspicion before walking out, leaving them alone in their dorm. The members then turned their attention back to Chanyeol, only to find him turning red.

“Chanyeol! Good for you!”

“Yeah! It’s Jiyeon!”

“JIYEON!”

“THE JIYEON!”

“YOUR JIYEON!”

Chanyeol turned even redder at what he heard, and he used his elbow to shove Sehun lightly. “Stop it~”

“Ehhh~ Hyung! Come on~ Don’t be shy~”

Chanyeol waved them off and cleared his throat, getting forward on the topic, “What is the MV about? Did hyung say anything?”

“Not really~” Kai chuckled and ran towards the door, “I’ll ask hyung for you!” And he was gone. Chanyeol sat back down onto the couch and waited, rather impatiently, while the rest of the members were teasing him.

“Hyung! Hyung! She will be filming a MV for her new album song!”

“I thought it’s out already?”

“Not the main song! It’s one of the sub-songs, Yeouido Cherry Blossom!”

Without knowing, Chanyeol had his smile turning even wider, while his mind was beginning to have the lyrics written out.

Kai spotted him at once and laughed immediately, “Look at hyung! He’s day-dreaming now!”

With that, the rest of the boys laughed merrily too. They knew about his crush on Jiyeon, ever since their model contest together. They even knew the reason Chanyeol wished to become an idol too – to get a step closer to Jiyeon.

Finally, fate was on his side.

He had a chance to get closer to her, even better, he get a chance to be in her MV!

How lucky!

He couldn’t even sleep that night, thinking about the MV he had to act alongside his crush for years, and for her sweet song too.

♥♥♥♥♥

Chanyeol entered the meeting room and bowed politely at once.

He greeted everyone in sight, even though they were just stylists and administrative stuff. He wanted to leave a good impression.

He was nervous though, thinking of meeting his long-time crush. His eyes were always on the floor, but subconsciously, he will scan the room, searching for her.

His eyes finally caught the perfect woman in a corner.

He stood still, not knowing what to do at all.

Instead, he watched how she walked over to him with a wide smile. “Hello, Chanyeol-ssi!”

Chanyeol blinked rapidly with his head lowered, so shy to even look at her in the eyes. “H-Hi… Hi, Jiyeon-ssi!”

Jiyeon smiled and patted his shoulder lightly, “Thanks for accepting the offer, Chanyeol-ssi! I hope we will get close soon!”

“Yeah…” Chanyeol finally held his head up high, only to feel his heart bursting with thousand of colours again.

Her smile and eyes enchanted him badly.

Jiyeon bowed slightly before skipping off to greet some other staff members, leaving a so star-struck Chanyeol behind.

He was just so amazed.

He felt so fascinated.

Finally! He saw her again, up close, and they spoke! It had been long. The last time they spoke was during the model contest, yes. And it was only a sentence long.

Chanyeol’s eyes just couldn’t leave Jiyeon as she hopped around the meeting room. She was so hyper and energetic, making Chanyeol felt the same too. He soon opened up to the staff members, and they finally settled down to discuss about the script.

“Alright! Since this is a light and sweet song, it will be a story about a couple. You guys will have to carry out the scenes as mentioned in the song, Jiyeon and Chanyeol.”

The duo nodded their heads obediently.

“It will be taken in Yeouido cherry blossom road on the first day. Some other parts, which will be shown as the memory of the lovers, will be filmed in the studio and it will be on the second day. Is it alright?”

“Yes!”

“And the filming will begin on next tomorrow! Be sure to reach Yeouido by 10AM everyone!”

“Yes!”

“Alright!” The director ended it off, and they were dispersed immediately. Jiyeon turned to Chanyeol and beamed widely at him, making him melted all over again.

“So… since we’re going to act as a couple…” Jiyeon mumbled, blushing at the same time too, which made Chanyeol smiled merrily. “Do you want to hang out for a while?”

“Of course!”

Jiyeon giggled at his hyper reaction, and he too, giggled at his own silliness. Jiyeon guided him down to the lobby café at once.

“What would you like to drink?”

Jiyeon turned to Chanyeol instead, “What do you want, Chanyeol-ssi?”

“Hmm… Café Mocha, please.”

“And I’ll get White Chocolate!”

Their orders were taken in, and Jiyeon took out her wallet, “Since you’re helping me with the MV, I can treat you to one coffee!”

“No, it’s fine!”

“Let me treat you, Chanyeol-ssi!”

With much persuasion, he finally allowed her to pay. “But next time I’ll pay.” He made his promise, hoping she would agree.

And she did.

“Sure! I’ll make sure to order a lot next time! And I’ll get so many so many cakes!”

Chanyeol laughed at her words as they walked to an empty seat, “Sure! I’ll be ready to have a whole in my pocket!”

“It won’t be expensive, trust me! I’ll bring you to the cheapest café in town!”

“Really?”

“Yup! Tell me when you’re free and I’ll bring you there!” Jiyeon cooed, smiling widely at him. “Ah, right! Chanyeol-ssi! Do you know that this is not the first time we met?”

“Of course I know.” Chanyeol nodded his head firmly, trying to show that he remembered. “The model contest right? And you got the champion!”

“But I’m not even a model now~” Jiyeon laughed merrily, showing off her dino-laughter, “But I like being a T-ara member too! Don’t get me wrong, Chanyeol-ssi~”

Chanyeol smiled as he nodded his head in acknowledgement. “You can drop the formalities! Just call me Chanyeol, or oppa. Up to you!”

“Chanyeol oppa it is then!” Jiyeon clapped her hands happily, and picked her cup of White Chocolate up since it just came, and took a sip.

“Then I’ll just call you Jiyeon?”

“Sure! Since we’re going to be a couple tomorrow.” Jiyeon smirked cheekily, melting Chanyeol once again.

They chatted for a little longer since Chanyeol had schedules to run to, and promised to meet at Yeouido the next day.

♥♥♥♥♥

He couldn’t wait to see her. He couldn’t sleep at all. He just wanted to see her again. He wanted to see her smile, her laughter, her eyes, her everything.

He just missed her so much.

Although it was just a day since they grew closer, he felt his feelings growing deeper, and it grew to more than a crush.

Chanyeol hopped down from the EXO van, with the other members inside cheering him on since they had to leave for other schedules, and dashed towards the cherry blossom road.

There they were.

The cameras were being set up already, and they were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter