Calling for Baby PauKichi

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: PauKichi

Pairing: Myungyeon, Infinite

Plot: Jiyeon lives alone with her little brother. They're rich before, but it all disappeared when their parents died. Jiyeon has to study and work at the same time for her brother. One time, a school was offering scholarships for those who can't afford to study but that school is exclusive for boys only, she forced herself to dress and act like a guy just to study on that school. But her school life wasn't great there because Infinite, the kingkas were bullying her. What if they knew the truth about Jiyeon's hardships in life? What will happen?

Extras: i want infinite to call Jiyeon, gay because she acts so feminine even with her guy look. Lol. Change her name into Hyojoon when she's a guy too. 

“Have you heard?”

“Heard about what?”

“You didn’t know that?”

“What the hell is that?!”

“There will be a new student coming in!”

“Into our school?! Kiman High School?! Is he good looking? When will he be here?”

“From what I heard, rumors said he will be arriving next Monday. And no one knew how he looked like, not even the president. It was a mystery. I heard he came in through a scholarship.”

“Scholarship?! Our school provides scholarship now?!” Dongwoo shrieked as he finally cut into the conversation of his two classmates.

They were having their break time and students scattered around the whole school. Infinite, which was also well-known as the kingka in their high school, were sitting right at their usual spot, in the middle of the main lobby where seats were scattered around for students to rest.

Dongwoo hissed and crossed his arms in anger, “DAMN IT! That old man should have provided us with that long ago! I wouldn’t have to waste my money on this stupid school fees then!”

“I’m sorry to say that this old man here knew you’re rich.”

Dongwoo scoffed as he eyed the principal as the latter walked into the main lobby from the main entrance.

“It’s indeed true. This scholarship program you guys heard about is true. Starting from this year, there will be a new program going on. Each year, we will take in a student with the most outstanding results from elsewhere and their fees will be subsidized. Only the outstanding students will get that so hmm…” The principal eyed Infinite and smirked at them, “Sad to say but none of you will actually get the benefits from the program even if you guys are rich. None of you can study well.”

Woohyun almost went up to beat him if it wasn’t for Sunggyu. “Calm down. That old man is always against us. Who cares about him?”

“That’s right. You guys are here only because you’re rich. None of you can study well. I think I have to come up with some plans soon. I need to get the 7 of you out of my school when this year ends. You guys better graduate from this school well.”

“Of course we would. Just by using our own mon-”

“Not applicable here.” The principal cut Sungyeol off and continued, “No using of money in my school. Only students with high academic results could graduate. No bias in my school.”

Myungsoo scoffed as he glared at the old man dangerously, “Do you think we can’t make it, old man?”

“Try it then.”

“As you wish.” Myungsoo agreed at once, which caused the others to stare at him in surprise. The principal smirked and went over to the notice board.

He signaled his secretary to do the job and he pasted the new student profile on the board at once.

After the old man left the area, students gathered around the board and soon, whispers and murmurs could be heard throughout the whole school.

Infinite stepped over to the notice board, and as if on cue, other students shifted aside for them to walk to the front.

“Gosh. This is the new kid?!” Woohyun shrieked and pointed at his profile, “Park Hyojoon. He looked just like a girl! How the hell did he get into our school?!”

That’s right, even with the short hair on that face, he looked totally just like a female.

“Scholarship, hyung.” Sungjong, the wiser one in the group, spoke up. “He got the grades.”

“Seriously…” Hoya shook his head in disgust.

“Let’s wait for next Monday then.” Myungsoo smirked, “And we shall see how he really is. Don’t judge a book by its cover, so let’s not judge a guy by its photo.”

Infinite laughed at his tease and walked off to their usual spot again.

That was right.

Kiman High School was a school which only takes in students who were born in high-class society. In other words, they could only get into the school if they were rich.

The six of them were the richest businessmen’s sons in town, except Myungsoo. They made use of their money and eventually got into the famous boys’ school in the neighborhood.

Of course, their parents would send them to this prestigious school. Who would want their own face and reputation to be going down the drain?

But these seven sons, especially, were bad in their studies.

They failed every exams and tests, but with their own money, everything just went through with a blink of eye.

However, with their principal’s bet, they wouldn’t use their own money to get through the year-end exam then. It would be a loss of their reputation if they were to use their own money.

“Kim Myungsoo. How are we going to graduate without the help of money now? Why did you even make such a stupid bet with your father?! Oh God! I won’t study and I can’t.” Sunggyu voiced out, all of the sudden, and that gained the attention from the other boys too.

“Me too, hyung. Study is too hard! Tell your father we lost!” Sungjong whined and shook his body about.

“Stop it, maknae. You looked gay.”

Sungjong stopped at once and glared at Sungyeol, “HYUNG!”

“What? I was just stating the fact.” Sungyeol shrugged his shoulders, pretending that he was innocent.

“Let’s just forget about the bet for now. I’m having a headache.” Myungsoo shook his head and closed his eyes as he leaned his back against the pillar behind him.

The other boys returned to their own chats and mingled around before the final bell for class rang. Of course, they went to class just for the attendance and slept throughout the whole lesson again.

♥♥♥♥♥

Right in the middle of the town, in the district where the lower and less rich family lived in, a girl was found working her off in the BBQ restaurant.

It was late at night, and the restaurant was already closed.

But she was helping the restaurant’s nice owner to clean the dishes up for the next day.

“NOONA!!!!”

The girl stopped her actions and tilted her head to the entrance with her eyes widened, “Park Yoon! What are you doing here?!”

“Noona~” His 7-year-old little brother ran over to her and stretched his arms for her to carry him. “Noona~ Carry me!”

Jiyeon shook her head and continued wiping the table with her rag, “No can do. I’m dirty now, Yoon.”

“Noona!” Yoon hugged her legs tightly, not letting go.

“Let go now, Park Yoon.”

“No! Yoon missed noona!”

“I know, Yoon. Let me finish my work first, alright? Noona has to finish this table up.”

Just then, the restaurant’s owner walked out from the kitchen and smiled loving at her, “You can go now, Jiyeon-ah. Your brother must be tired from his school. Get him home. And you too, get some rest. Your school will start next Monday right?”

“Yes, ahjumma. But I can finish this. Yoon can wait.”

“Nope. It’s alright.” The nice lady smiled and took the rag from her, “I can do the last table. It’s almost done already. I’ve cleaned the kitchen too. You need more rest, Jiyeon-ah.”

“Thank you, ahjumma.”

“Go on.” The elder smiled tenderly and pushed her towards the counter, “Grab your bag and go now.”

Jiyeon hugged her once before heading over to the counter. She took her apron off and picked her bag from the drawer below the cashier, and went over to Yoon.

“Now, young man. Say goodbye to ahjumma and we can go.”

Yoon waved brightly to the elder lady and walked out with Jiyeon, hand-in-hand. “Now, young man. Tell me how did you come here? It’s late at night and you should be at home!”

“Yoon asked for directions! Noona, it’s boring at home and Yoon had nothing to do! And Yoon missed noona!”

Jiyeon stopped her tracks and squatted down to his height then, “Park Yoon.”

Yoon pouted sadly at her stern voice again. He knew he always create trouble but he can’t help but miss his sister.

Jiyeon giggled lightly at his sad expression and grabbed his arms gently, “Noona miss Yoon too.”

“Really?” That sentence alone made the younger boy delightful. His expression brightened up at once and he looked at his sister with so much hope in his eyes.

“Yes, yes. Noona miss Yoon a lot. Noona is worried too. I’m scared you would be lonely and scared at home. Yoon is always on my mind.”

Yoon laughed happily and hugged his sister tightly, “Yoon missed noona too! A lot a lot a lot! And Yoon wasn’t scared. I’m a big boy now!”

“Really? Did my Yoon grow up already?”

“Yes! Yoon grew up and Yoon is a big boy now! Yoon can protect noona!”

Jiyeon laughed in bliss and squeezed him tightly in her arms, “Only Yoon can make noona so happy!”

She attempted to carry him but Yoon push her away.

“Hmm? What happened? I thought you wanted me to carry you just now?”

“No. Noona is tired. Yoon can walk.”

Jiyeon smiled and picked him up nonetheless, “Noona won’t feel tired if it’s Yoon.”

Yoon hooked his arms around her neck and laughed merrily with her, “Yoon loves noona~ Noona is the best~ Yoon loves noona!”

“Noona definitely loves Yoon too! So young man, how’s school today? Did you look around when you cross the road? I know it’s just a street away but noona is still worried.”

“Yoon had fun in school! And I made sure to look around before crossing the road! I even waited for the man to turn green!”

“That’s my clever boy.” Jiyeon pecked his cheek lovingly and finally, they reached their apartment. Jiyeon placed him on the bed before walking over to their closet.

“Let’s go. Noona will bathe you.”

Yoon smiled as he shook his head rapidly, “Yoon bathed already!”

That surprised Jiyeon indeed. He would always wait for her to bathe him, every single day. “Yoon did it by himself?!”

“Yes!”

“Did you get hurt then?”

“Nope! Yoon is okay!”

“That’s awesome! My Yoon did grow up well!” Jiyeon smiled brightly and pecked his head before heading off to the bathroom, “Wait for noona, okay?”

“Yes, noona~”

Jiyeon took a quick shower before returning to the bed with her brother again. They cuddled happily under the cover and stared up at the ceiling happily.

“Look. The stars are shining at us. They’re smiling.”

Yoon nodded his head happily and beamed at the ceiling, which was filled with shining dots of stars Jiyeon pasted before, “So pretty. Like noona.”

Jiyeon snuggled up into his head and sighed happily, “Oh right. Yoon, from next Monday onwards, noona will be joining a new school.”

Yoon panicked at her sudden announcement. “New school? Where is it? Noona has to leave me alone?!”

“No, of course not! The school is nearby too. And I got into the school because noona can study well. Noona actually got into the school for free. It’s the best school in town. Are you proud of noona?”

“YES!” Yoon beamed widely and nodded his head continuously, “Noona is so awesome!”

“But the school is a boy school.”

“Boy school?”

Jiyeon sighed and played with his fringe, “That school is a school with all boys. So noona has to pretend to be a boy. Noona has to change my identity.”

“So noona will turn into a boy?!”

“You can say that. I have to cut my hair, and I have to act like a boy. And noona will have a new name. Park Hyojoon. Yoon, next time if we’re around my schoolmates, you have to call me hyung.”

“But noona, why must you go to that school with all boys?”

“Because noona did well in my studies, I can go to that school for free. They will pay for my school fees. So noona has lesser things to pay now. Noona can use the money for Yoon’s school fees next time, and also to feed Yoon well!”

“Noona…” Yoon cried and felt his heart squeezed at her words. “Noona… Yoon doesn’t want to study! Yoon doesn’t want to go to school!”

Jiyeon pulled him into her arms and patted his back gently, “Shhh… Noona will be alright, Yoon. You’re a strong boy, right? Strong boy doesn’t cry. I pay for your fees now so you have to take care of me when you grow up, okay?” She even managed to .

“Yoon will take care of noona forever!” Yoon buried his head into her chest and cried sadly, “Yoon loves noona the most!”

Jiyeon giggled and his head gently, “What about appa and omma? And your Pororo?”

“They come in second! And Pororo comes in third! Noona first!”

“Awww~” Jiyeon cooed and hugged him tighter than before, “Noona loves Yoon the most too, way more than appa and omma, and Pororo too.”

♥♥♥♥♥

Monday arrived just in a blink of eye.

Jiyeon finally had her long locks chopped off, after much rejection by her little brother, and she managed to step into the prestigious boys’ school that morning, after sending her brother to school.

She could feel fingers pointing towards her, and eyes staring at her, but she didn’t mind them all.

Instead, Jiyeon walked into the school and scanned around the school when she stepped into the main lobby.

*This school is so huge!*

“Erm… Hello?”

No response.

Or maybe she was too soft.

Jiyeon went over to a lone guy by the window and tapped his shoulder, “Hello…”

“What do you want?”

Jiyeon was slightly taken aback by his hostility and gulped inwardly, “Erm… Where is the principal’s office? I was told to go to his-”

The guy cut her words off by pointing to the direction of the principal’s room. Jiyeon bowed slightly and walked off towards the direction he pointed.

She scanned the area and finally found a sign on top of the door at the end of the hallway.

Jiyeon knocked on the door and walked in hurriedly. She bowed politely when the principal showed himself to her.

“Ah! The new student!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter