Calling for Baby Jamoua

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

User: Jamoua

Pairing: Myungyeon, Kris, Suho, IU

Plot: Jiyeon is the most feared person, besides EXO and Infinite, at her Arts Academy. Jiyeon and L meet each other through being seatmates. L decides to play with Jiyeon to get EXO but finds out that he's actually in love with her... Only after he tells her the truth.

Extras: Kris and Suho are VERY protective of their sister. Both Infinite and EXO are rival kingkas and gangs. Half fluffy, Half mature

“KYAAAAAAAA~”

It’s a new semester. And for the first day of school, it’s damn loud.

Students rushed out from their classrooms to see the 7 dashing princes walking into the school. They always prayed at night to thank God whom gave them a chance to be in that school, Arts Academy.

Why, you ask?

That’s because there’s not only one group of handsome looking Kingka in their school.

But there were two.

The 7 members-group Kingka walked into the school with their heads held high, hands in their pockets and armored with sparkling clean uniform.

Who wouldn’t swoon over the 7 of them?!

“KYAAAAAA!!! WOOHYUN OPPA!!”

Woohyun smirked and winked at the girl he just walked past.

And she fainted, literally.

The 7 of them continued to walk passed the rest of the population and walked off to their own classrooms.

They were the kingkas at school, gangsters at night, but they study. Let’s just say they have a strict leader who wants best for them.

Right when they turned around the corner, the other kingka group of 12-members walked in the school, armored with equally sparkling uniforms, and had their hands in their pants pocket.

Wait, there’s an additional human being among them. Girls swooned over the 12 members but stopped and gave glares to the 13th member.

The 13 of them walked down the corridor without looking at the crowd. Even so, girls continued to faint over the Kingkas.

“Why is that cold among them?! She wasn’t with EXO before!” A girl dared to speak up which went all the way into the leader’s ears.

Kris turned his head and glared at the girl who just said her mistake. Just because of his sudden brake, s stopped too and looked at what happened.

“Who are you calling a ? Did you just call her a ?!” Kris yelled and used his thumb to point at the girl among them.

The girl, who was being yelled at, trembled and shook her head shakily, “N… No… Nobody…”

Kris smirked and leaned closer to her with his glaring eyes, “If I caught you” He leaned back and looked around the population of girls around them, “or anyone of you talking bad about this girl, you guys are dead.”

He walked off with the said girl in his arms and s following suit, leaving the population squealing at his suaveness and throwing imaginary daggers at the girl among them. No one dared to talk to the girl before, since she gave a mysterious yet dangerous aura. But since she was caught being with one of the EXO, they had to speak up.

“Oppa!” Jiyeon frowned and looked at Kris, “You’re going to scare them away!”

“That’s better. They were talking about you, baby girl!” Kris fought back and shut her up when she wanted to argue back, “No more arguments. I preferred the girl before. Everyone was scared of you, why did you want to make a change?! You even agree to come to school with us now.”

Jiyeon sighed and hooked her arms around his, “Oppa, I have to. I wanted to make a change for myself. I wanted to make friends! Nobody dared to talk to me before just because I was always alone, sitting in a corner spreading dark aura. But if I get to join you guys sometimes, maybe I will gain some friends?”

“If they were to befriend you, they are up to no good.” Suho came by and patted her head before walking off to his class.

The rest of the EXO members patted her head too, before going off, leaving her with Kris.

“What does Su-oppa mean by that?” Jiyeon tilted her head to the side and looked at Kris.

Kris sighed and placed his big palm on her head, “I don’t know how you gain that dark aura before, seriously. You are just too innocent.”

Jiyeon giggled and shrugged her shoulders, “Maybe because of my looks?! Maybe they didn’t approach me because they thought I am scary. I look scary, don’t I?”

Kris giggled and pushed her to her class, “Go to your lesson, baby girl. You will gain true friends if you’re being true to yourself. Even if you have no friends, you have me and EXO, don’t worry.”

Jiyeon wanted to say bye to him but was being called by the teacher.

“So, you’re the last student in our class! As you guys know, I’m Mr. Lee. I’m not strict don’t worry, and I’m your homeroom teacher! Now, what’s your name?”

Jiyeon bowed and answered politely, “Park Jiyeon.”

“So, Park Jiyeon. You’re the last student and there’s one empty seat over there. Go on, that will be your seat from now on.”

Jiyeon bowed with a smile and walked towards the seat Mr. Lee just pointed.

She sat down on her seat and pulled out her stuffs.

Jiyeon turned to her left to see her seatmate looking outside the window, she poked his arms and smiled slightly, “Hello! I’m Park Jiyeon! Nice to meet you!”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and ignored her, which made her pout.

*Making friends are really hard. I rather be the old mysterious and cold girl.*

And soon, without them knowing, lunch time arrived.

“So, I will see you after lunch then?” Jiyeon smiled and looked at Myungsoo but he just ignored her and left the classroom.

Jiyeon heaved a sigh and left the classroom soon after.

“Now, who bullied my baby girl? Why do you look so sad?” Kris walked towards his sister with Suho beside him.

“Oppa!” Jiyeon brightened up and ran into their embrace, “I was just sad. My partner won’t talk to me. He’s so cold.”

Suho wrapped his arms around her shoulders and walked her to the cafeteria, “it doesn’t matter. That means he’s not a keeper. You have us, baby sis. Don’t you worry!”

Jiyeon giggled and hugged his waist tightly, “Okay~ I only need oppas!”

They didn’t know a figure was hiding behind the pillar near them. Myungsoo smirked to himself and looked at the retreating figure of the three of them, “Sister huh? The fun had just begun.” And he walked off to find s.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Oppa! I need the washroom, be right back, kay?”

Suho nodded his head and urged her to go off.

Jiyeon went immediately and did her stuffs. After washing her hands, she walked out of the washroom only to bump into a girl, and her things began to fall.

“I’m so sorry!” Jiyeon gasped and bent down to help her pick up too.

“It’s alright.” The girl said with a bright smile but gulped when she saw who helped her, “P… Park Jiyeon?”

Jiyeon nodded her head with a bright smile eagerly, “You know me?! Wait, you’re in my class, right?!”

The girl giggled lightly at her behavior and nodded her head, “Well. The whole school knows who you are.”

“Serious? I was that famous?!” Jiyeon placed a finger on her chin and pretended to think.

“I’m Lee Jieun! You can call me IU!” IU took her hands out for a handshake in which she took it immediately. “Just call me Jiyeon! Why am I famous? You haven’t told me that!”

IU laughed and patted her head, “Everyone thought you were cold and mysterious. No one dared to step close to you. And today, you just made additional big news for the school. Girls were talking about how you came in with EXO.”

Jiyeon nodded her head in understanding, “then, aren’t you scared of me?”

IU shook her head and laughed loudly, “are you kidding me?! Just by talking to you now, I know you’re not scary!”

Jiyeon smiled a bright one and hugged her tightly, “then am I your friend now?!”

IU patted her back lightly and squeezed her hug back, “I’m glad to be your friend! I’m alone too, no one wants to befriend me and I don’t know why.”

Jiyeon pulled back and puffed her chest out, “Now you have me! Let’s go to class! But before that, I have to tell my EXO oppa!”

“You can go first. I have to go pass things to Mr. Lee before going to class.” IU smiled and walked away, “see you later!”

“See you later, IU!” Jiyeon screamed in happiness and ran back to the cafeteria to tell the good news to her brothers.

♥♥♥♥♥

Jiyeon returned to her classroom and began chatting with IU, who was sitting just in front of her.

She looked at the door since it opened all of a sudden and her seatmate walked in suavely, earning squeals from the surrounding girls.

Jiyeon continued talking to her new friend, ignoring her seatmate.

“Hi, Jiyeon.”

Jiyeon frowned and looked at the owner of the voice. “Me?”

“Yeah, you’re Jiyeon, right?”

Jiyeon smiled sheepishly and nodded her head, “Well, yeah. But why are you talking to me now?”

Myungsoo smiled slightly and leaned closer to her, “I wasn’t in the mood this morning. I’m sorry. I’m Kim Myungsoo! Nice to meet you too!”

Jiyeon’s frown was replaced with a big grin and she replied back enthusiastically, “Well hello! We can be friends now, right?!”

Myungsoo giggled and he nodded his head lightly, “Yeah, we can be friends if you want.”

Jiyeon laughed in happiness and nodded her head, “Of course! I was trying to make new friends!”

She turned to the front and smiled at IU, in which she smiled a small one. IU urged her to come closer to her and she did. She cupped and whispered lowly to Jiyeon, “Don’t you know he’s from Infinite? The other Kingka group! Your oppa’s rival!”

Jiyeon widened her eyes and looked at IU, “Serious? He’s one of them?”

IU sighed and shook her head, “You really don’t know anything, do you?”

Jiyeon giggled sheepishly, “it’s okay! I guess he’s not that bad right? He talked to me first!”

IU wanted to argue back but the teacher already entered the classroom, stopping her from doing so.

Jiyeon leaned back to her seat properly and smiled at Myungsoo, “I hope we can be good friends!”

Myungsoo nodded his head and smiled back, “I hope so too!”

*You wish, Park Jiyeon. EXO will soon be vanishing from our school and the gangs.*

♥♥♥♥♥

Days began to pass and Jiyeon got closer with IU, as well as Myungsoo.

She would eat lunch with her brothers and enjoy the time in lesson with IU and Myungsoo, mostly Myungsoo since he’s her seatmate.

“Awww~ Myungie, do you know how to do this? I can’t do it!” Jiyeon whined and showed him a question of Math.

His best subject.

“Of course I know. I can do Math really well.” Myungsoo smirked and took her book over. He did it with Jiyeon by his side, looking at how he done it.

They continued to solve the sums together as both were being oblivious to the glares given by the girls’ population in the classroom. IU saw it and sighed to herself. *Jiyeonie is getting a bad image from the girls now.*

“And done!” Myungsoo announced and showed her the workings.

Jiyeon took a look at her book and saw how neatly it’s done, with every step written down. “Woah~ Myungie, you’re the best!” She gave him a thumb-up and smiled brightly at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter