Calling for Baby Honeybee24

♥ One-shot Request Shop ♥ [CLOSED!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Honeybee24

Luyeon, EXO

A dream came to real life... Jiyeon has been dreaming about a man continuously for few years. He came to her dream frequently. The problem is she never saw the face of that man... But he was always there when she is in trouble in her dream. Jiyeon thought he was her soul mate and she would meet him someday. She goes to a normal high school. She is friends with Exo and her best friend is Chanyeol. They are neighbours. One day Luhan came to her life. He transferred to their school. He became friends with Exo. He always teases and annoys Jiyeon. He loves it when Jiyeon got angry and throws tantrum. He fell in love with her. The queenkas were jealous and angry because she is close with exo. One day the queenkas beat Jiyeon in the toilet and Luhan came to save her. That night Jiyeon dream about that man again and this time she saw his face clearly. He was none other than Luhan.
The plot is long... Sorry if it confusing... 

She ran and ran and ran.

She ran and kept turning her head to her back, only to find monsters chasing after her, yet again.

She was afraid but she continued running.

Her legs were about to give up on her, but she continued running.

She can’t give up or she’ll get eaten, that was all she knew.

She ran and ran, panting badly already, and finally, she came to a dead end.

She yelled and banged her body against the fence since she couldn’t stop abruptly.

She turned around hurriedly, trying to keep a look out for the monster, only to find the monster right in front of her.

She screamed again.

She closed her eyes tightly, getting ready to feel claws on her body and feel herself getting torn and eaten.

But it didn’t come.

She opened her eyes slowly, timidly, and the small view caught the monster on the ground.

She opened her eyes wider, and wider, and she panicked.

Who helped her?

Who was there?

She heard a noise from above.

She looked up, only to see a man standing on the rooftop of the building by her side.

She was amazed. The building was quite tall, and he was up there within seconds.

She moved towards the building, attempting to climb up the ladder which was against the wall, but the man threw a red rose down to her.

She picked it up, smelt it only to realize how nice rose really smelt.

She looked up again, but he was gone.

She climbed up the ladder as fast as she could, but the man wasn’t there any longer.

She was upset.

She hugged the rose tightly against her chest and she knew she will see him someday, again, because she always does.

Whenever she needed help, he would appear at the very last minute and saved her.

The wind blew towards her direction, and she looked up to the sky, staring at the full moon.

“I won’t ever forget you, my prince charming.”

♥♥♥♥♥

Jiyeon woke up with a smile on her face. She just had a sweet dream, yet again. Her dreams were almost like a live adventure, scary and tough during the process, but in the end, her prince charming appeared.

She was happy.

She was happy because she saw her prince charming again.

Her prince charming was in white suit, as always, and he gave her a rose again, as always. Sometimes, he saved her from monsters. Sometimes, he saved her from vampires. Sometimes, he saved her from accidents. Sometimes, he saved her from politics.

Where she found those dreams, she doesn’t know.

Her dreams were buried deep in her heart and mind, and she didn’t tell anybody about it.

The strangest thing about her dream was that the red rose would appear on her bed-side when she woke up the next day.

She was half-worried, half-fascinated, but mostly happy.

She knew it was true. The dream, the prince charming, not the contents of the dream though. If they were true, she would be in big trouble now.

But other than the contents of the dream, she actually believed her prince charming was there, somewhere near to her but she just doesn’t know who it was.

She wanted to know badly, but she doesn’t know where to start searching.

So she couldn’t do a thing but to wait.

She had to, and there was nothing else she could do.

So, she left it up to fate.

He will come when he wanted to – she believed.

Jiyeon got down from the bed and prepared herself quickly for another day of school. She changed into her school uniform, picked her bag up, and rushed to the apartment next door at once.

“YEOLIE~ YEOLIE~ ARE YOU UP YET? YEOLIE~”

The door opened, and all Jiyeon saw was a sleepy Chanyeol, and she knew he just woke up. “Yeolie! Why are you not ready yet?! We’re going to be late!”

“You’re so noisy, Yeonie…” Chanyeol groaned and slammed his body down onto the couch tiredly, returning to dreamland at once.

Jiyeon sighed and slapped his thigh hard, and that made him jumped up awake. “It’s 7.43 now, Park Chanyeol. If you don’t get up and prepare now, I’m going.”

Chanyeol looked at the clock, wide-eyed, and back to her, and back to the clock, before dashing into the bathroom to prepare himself.

Jiyeon smiled at his silly sides before rushing to the kitchen, preparing some light breakfast for him, and her.

They bought groceries together, and decided to leave it at his house since he had a better fridge. Well, that’s not the reason. It was because she had to come over every morning to wake him up and at the meantime while he was preparing himself, she could get breakfast done.

Easy.

They were best of friends since middle school, and they were almost like siblings. Their parents were neighbours back at their hometown, and since their children wanted to study in Seoul, they sent them together so they would have a partner.

And they became neighbours in Seoul too, which was just great for the both of them.

They actually needed each other.

Chanyeol needed Jiyeon to be his alarm clock and cook every day, and Jiyeon needed Chanyeol’s shoulders sometimes when she was sad.

They often talked their hearts out too.

They were just… inseparable.

Chanyeol rushed out of his room with his bag dangling around his neck while he was tying his tie. “Yeonie! Are you done?!”

“Yup, 1 minute!”

Chanyeol wore his socks before walking into the kitchen too, “What’s for breakfast today?”

“Egg Mayo Sandwich.”

“Wow. I’m still amazed how you do this in such a short time.”

“I got the fillings ready yesterday!” Jiyeon smirked and took the box of egg mayo up, shaking it lightly and proudly before placing it back to the fridge.

“Okay, okay. That’s cool.” Chanyeol brushed it off before laughing merrily, which made Jiyeon laughed too.

“Take your sandwich and go now, Yeolie!” Jiyeon said as she took her sandwich up too. They headed towards the door together and off they went to school.

Their school was just a 5 minute walk from their apartment, which made things so much easier for the both of them.

“Yeolie~”

“Hmm?”

“Water?”

Chanyeol giggled sheepishly and took the water bottle from her, gulping mouthful of water down. “Thanks, Yeonie~”

“No problem!”

There, in front of the school, stood a few good-looking students who were waiting for them. Suho walked up to her and ruffled her hair playfully, “Is Chanyeol giving you trouble again, Jiyeon-ah?!”

“You bet!”

“I knew it!” Sehun joined in too, and placed his arms around Jiyeon’s shoulders, “That guy just doesn’t know how to take care of himself.”

Chanyeol fumed and smacked his head at once, “Yah! I’m your hyung, Oh Sehun!”

And that made the whole group laughed.

They were friends ever since the two friends joined high school in Seoul. The boys were friends with Chanyeol since Baekhyun and Chanyeol were seatmates when he first entered. As such, they knew Jiyeon too, and the boys actually welcomed them warmly.

The boys went into the school building noisily, and separated to their own classes, agreeing to meet during lunch again.

Jiyeon sat on her usual seat, getting ready for the lesson, while the Chanyeol and Baekhyun took their seats too.

She was one attentive student, and teachers loved her so much. She was smart too, and often tutored the boys.

She was just capable.

Jiyeon smiled as she arranged her book and materials neatly on the table before tilting her head up to check if her teacher was there.

Indeed, her homeroom teacher came in at once.

But wait.

She was with another student, and he was a new face.

“Class, I’m here!” Ms. Lee cooed, which made the whole class laughed, “Settle down, kids! We have new student today!”

And the class erupted into drum rolls on the table. “A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter